The Day

Unforgivable Love

Everything about me and Kenji-kun became fine. Me and my friends had a chance to go karaoke with him one day.

He was very thankful to us because it was his first time to go out with a lot of friends and new group of friends.

 

One day, while it's our lunch time, he asked me a question.

 

"Satsuki-san, can you go with me on Saturday?"

I was surpised and I wasn't able to answer right away. I felt like I want to jump really high because of happiness.

Of course, it's Kenji-kun who's asking me. Then I answered him, "Okay!" with a wide smile from my face.

 

Saturday came and it's the day I've been waiting for. I really fixed myself and make sure that I look good and that

I will look good in front of Kenji-kun. After a while, I received a mail from Kenji-kun.

It says, "Satsuki-san, let's meet at the park at 11. I'm looking forward for this day. See youlaugh!"

I'm really happy and very excited.

 

Exactly 11 a.m. when I arrived at the place we're going to meet.

"Satsuki-san, is that you?" Kenji-kun with a surprise face asked me.

"Eh? Why? Do I look horrible? Did I put too much make up? Is my clothes not fit for this occassion?" I'm so paranoid that I wasn't able to hear the words he replied to me. "Eh? What did you say?" I asked again.

 

"Ah...I said.....You look good...I was just.......just surprised because you look differently when you wear casual clothes." He said.

 

And there we started our day.