I Love Him

Unforgivable Love

Days have gone really fast. Kenji-kun and I really get along really well.

Yes, I already loved him since the first time we met but I can't tell him yet how I really feel.

I'm afraid he won't accept me.

 

That lunch time, he called me up from our classroom.

"Anou, Satsuki-san, can you come to my house after class?" He asked me.

"Eh? Kenji-kun is asking me to go to his house? Does this mean he also likes me?" I asked myself.

"Ah. Satsuki-san? Are you coming? If not, it's fine." He asked me again.

"Ah-- Yes, yes. I'll come." I immediately replied without a second thought.

 

After class, we went to his house. His house is really big and he lives with his younger sister.

 

"Satsuki-san, is fine if we exchange e-mail?" He got his phone ready.

"Ah- of course." I gave him my e-mail address. After a while, his younger sister arrived.

"Onii-san, who is she?" The girl asked.

"Oh, Hana, you're here. This is my friend, Satsuki. Satsuki-san, this is my sister, Hana." He introduced me to his sister.

"Konnichiwa! Satsuki desu! Nice to meet you." I introduced myself again.

"Mmmm." His sister bowed her head then went straight to her room.

"Don't mind her. She's always like that." I began to laugh.