Days With You

Unforgivable Love

Excatly a week after our opening ceremony. I can always see him and guess what, we're in the same class.

I'm always asking why do I have to be in the same school and class with him. Well anyway, I'm always ignoring him in class. I act as if I don't know him from before.

The bell has rang and our sensei went in our classroom. "Class, let's have your laboratory partners." He said.

"I wish Rina-chan will be my partner."  I said to myself . "Satsuki, your partner will be Natsu." My jaw almost fell when he said he will be my lab partner.

"Sensei, can't I choose my own partner?" I stood up and objected. "Why? Don't you want to be with me?" Natsu said jokingly. All my classmates laughed at me.

 

This is going to be hell with him. I hate him so much. And now, why does it have to be him as my lab partner?

 

The next day, we had our laboratory activity. Of course, I didn't do anything but to accept him as my partner.

"Hey! Give that thing to me." He demanded. "So, let's measure the height of this one. Now, you record it. Eto, it's 15 cm."

I recorded the measurement of the plants while he's measuring it.

 

"Wow! I haven't seen you for months. So, how are you?" He suddenly asked me. "What's with that question? It's not part of the activity, okay?" I replied angrily.

"Why? I'm just asking. Is there something wrong if I ask?" He laughed. "Tell me, do you have a boyfriend now?" He asked me again.

I was surprised with his question. "Ah- I......" My answer was cut out when the bell rang. "Okay, let's do this again later."

 

In the classroom, I'm seated two seats behind him. I was studying for a quiz when he suddenly approached me.

"What do you want?" I asked. "Nothing." He sat down in front of me. I'm very concious while he was there. He keeps on staring at me.

"Can you stop staring at me?" I put down my notebook. "You know what, you're prettier now than before." He said.

"Is that a compliment or an insult?" My eyebrows raised when I asked him that question. "It's up to you if you take that as a compliment or an insult. But really, you changed a lot."

He went near me and whispered, "I missed you." I pushed him away and I went to the bathroom.

 

"What's with him? He's making me confuse. Do I still have feelings for him? No, I shouldn't fall for him again. He hurt me, remember?" I told to myself.