Weak but Strong Chapter 4

Weak but Strong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jr's  Pov

Mark is acting really strange. He never ever saved a girl from Sulli even though he saw her dragging some girls before. Although Jb told him the reason why every single time he was with him, he never cared. He would just look around like nothing happened. This is the first time I ever seen Mark saving a girl, carrying her in a bridal style, stay with her till the end of school and worse. Skipping dance lesson. He basically told the teacher that he will be staying with this girl and dragged me in. Well, I am honoured cause its the first time he dragged me into his problems.

 

"Why is she still not awake?" Mark whispered will staring at her. Honestly, I feel like I am some random person in the room. He hasn't been talking to me since we saved that girl.

 

"You know her?" I said while playing my game.

 

"New girl." I looked up to see Mark brushing her hair off her face.

 

"You sure you know her from "new girl"? Your doing all sorts of things you never did to a stranger."

 

Mark looked at me frowning. Okay.. Maybe I said something wrong. But its the fact though..

 

"There's still 1 hour plus for dance lesson. You should go.." Okay. This is the stupidest thing I probably said to Mark Tuan. My best friend since childhood. So in order not to get anything worse, I guess I really need to go. I just nodded my head and left. Well.. Great work Jinyoung.

 

Mark's  Pov

Come to think of it, whatever Jinyoung just said is so.. True. I did any of this to a girl before even though I had many fake girlfriend. Well, Jackson told me a try won't hurt. I never had weird feelings for a girl before but this girl.. She is doing things which makes me wanna protect her even though its the first day of school. I really have this urge of taking off her glasses because I could tell she would look like a goddess. I am not saying she looks weird now okay. She is a angel now but if she wakes up all of a sudden seeing me take off her glasses, I would be in dead meat. I guess I shouldn't go to close to her after she wakes up.

 

Tzuyu's  Pov

I woke up feeling intense pain around my body. Okay. What did I do to make that girl kick me? She must be popular I guess? But I didn't offend her a--. My thoughts wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter