Weak but Strong Chapter 2

Weak but Strong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu's  Pov

I woke up earlier then expected. It's the first day of school and I am about to faint. Will my future change? Those scholorship and everything. I am so excited! I scan through my phone and its 5.30.a.m. in the morning. I changed into my new uniform, put on my glasses and carry my new bag with almost everything new inside. I did my normal routine and my mom drove me to school at 6.30.a.m. I know you may think one hour is too long to get ready its not me! Its my mom who woke up a little later because she didn't know I will wake up at 5.30.a.m.

 

"Lets go!" my mother said while grabbing her car keys. I still can't believe I am going to my dream school! I must work hard for my mother!

 

"Coming!" I said running into the car after a quick check and grabbing everything I need for school.

 

Mark's  Pov

My mother woke me up at 6 for who knows what. I did my school routine which kinda . I went downstairs to find a normal breakfast. Yes it may be steak or whatever but this is what we eat almost every breakfast. A luxurious breakfast. I saw my mother at the kitchen trying to help even though she doesn't cook.

 

"What is she doing?" I asked the closest servant near me. 

 

"Oh.. She made today's breakfast." the servant said with a smile.

 

"K" I replied. I know it is rude but most servants in the house are really creepy. They keep staring at me and start whispering but like. I don't care. Are all girls the same? In school and at home there's like no privacy.

 

"Darling you are finally downstairs. I made your breakfast today and tell me whether it taste nice." my mother walked over with a servant at her back holding a tray with two cups of drink. 

 

After eating breakfast with my mother, I head to my lamborghini and drive off after saying goodbye to my mother.

 

Tzuyu's  Pov

It is 6.45.a.m. when I arrived and there isn't much people in school. Probably more student will arrive at 7.a.m. I thought to myself as I tried to find the office. I took seven minutes talking to a teacher as she gave me a paper to fill in my particulars and a folder with my schedule and a map inside.

 

"Kamsahamnida." I said and left the office. I didn't really know where to go and my books were really heavy so I decided to find my locker. I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter