Weak but Strong Chapter 3

Weak but Strong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark's  Pov

It is 7.30.a.m. and I was rushing with Bambam and Jr to class. We played soccer just now and we didn't check the time. We were late but who cares? Just get scolded, walk in, sit down and lesson starts. We joked around and as usual and when we walked in class, I could tell that alot of people were staring at us although I wasn't looking at them. I stopped joking and showed my usual face. Seriously I hate people staring at us. They look really creepy.

 

"Ah.. Mr Tuan, Mr Bhuwakul and Mr Park. Late again! Reason?" Miss Yoon said sarcasticly. She's no better to be honest. She's a teacher but yet she keeps staring at us too. What a creep.

 

"We were playing soccer and discovered we were late when the bell rang." Junior said but although I was a little infront of him, I could tell he winked because that teacher went crazy for a moment.

 

"O..Okay.. Take a seat.." and a girl caught my eye. She was beside Miss Yoon for quite awhile and I know she was the girl who bumped into me. I was staring at her and I honestly don't understand why.

 

"We have a new student today. Apparently." Miss Yoon said. "Would you please introduce yourself?" Miss Yoon then walked to her table and packed her things. Okay that was kinda rude.

 

"Hi.. I'm Tzuyu." she said while looking down. Her voice was really soft but nice to hear. Okay whats wrong with me.

 

"Ok. Seat down. And Mr Jeon! Keep your phones before its confiscated." Miss Yoon walked to the board and started her lesson. She kept glancing but whatever. Glad we are smart. I don't pay attention in school only my tuition. My friends are kinda stupid because they think I am naturally smart because I don't pay attention a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter