Weak but Strong Chapter 1

Weak but Strong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu  &  Author's  Pov

"Daddy where are you.. Daddy.. DADDY!" Tzuyu woke up from her bed and the next thing she knew was her mother barging into her room like a cheetah. Tzuyu wanted to cry but as much as she want to, she didn't want her mother to be worried for her. She knows her sickness will flare up the moment she is agitated by something.

 

"Darling its alright.. Mommy is here with you.." her mother hugged her tightly and she could feel the warmth and love from her mother.

 

"Thank you.." Tzuyu whispered as soon as she feels like her normal self. She broke from the hug and smiled just to let her mother know she is alright so her mother wouldn't be overly worried about her.

 

"Glad your alright.." her mother said showing a bitter smile to Tzuyu.

 

"Why are you still awake?" Tzuyu asked curiously. She knew her mother could either be sleeping and heard her screaming or she was awake doing something important. Also, she wanted to change the topic so that her mother wouldn't be worried about her.

 

"Oh! I was searching for the money your father left behind." her mother said with a huge smile. Tzuyu was really curious about what is it about the money which could make her mother smile so widely.

 

"Are you in need of money?" Tzuyu question her mother. Tzuyu has been working hard almost everyday at her mother stall. She would ask her mother whether she could start doing other jobs for and extra work but her mother never allowed her to. She knows her mother doesn't want her to get too stressed out and sometimes she had the thought to secretly work behind her mothers back but she never did it because her mother said so.

 

"No darling. I have decided to change your school to Seou--" her mother was cut off by Tzuyu.

 

"Mommy why didn't you tell me? Have you change the school? If you haven't can you please not change it? I really don't care about the bullying or anything!" Tzuyu suddenly talk really loud and fast from her usual voice. She really think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter