Suho and Kai's POV

Stay Strong EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho’s POV:

My phone rang and I just couldn’t ignore it; it was the alarm clock declaring that it was 7:00am and that it’s time to wake up. I rolled a couple of times inside my blankets “Ah my back hurts” Last night’s practice really got me but I have to get up anyways there will be just more of it today.

I rubbed my eyes as I stepped away from my bed and headed out side to wake the others up as well. I was on my way to ChanYeol and BaekHyun’s room but something had me stopping in the living room. The sight of Xiumin Hyung and Sehun wasn’t pleasing at all and just by the look of it, I could clearly see that something was wrong. So I automatically shifted my direction toward them.

Xiumin Hyung’s eyes were following me until I arrived next to him, it was like he was inviting me to come anyways. “What’s wrong with him?” I asked because Sehun looked dreadfully pale and Xiumin Hyung has put a wet towel on his head “I’m not sure “was Xiumin’s answer and I didn’t like the sound of it.

“What do you mean? What happened?”

“I caught him vomiting his heart out earlier and it all came down to this, he’s not letting me know of what exactly is wrong, I’m guessing that he’s really tired and obviously this has been going on for a while”

I stood still, I didn’t know what to say “are you sure?” I asked again for reassurance and Xiumin nodded to me “Our Sehuine? How come that we didn’t notice this?” I thought to myself.

Sehun was facing the other side of the couch, he hid his face inside the fabric, he was trying to escape the situation and didn’t want to answer any questions. Maybe he’s angry at us; he must be angry at us. He is our Maknae, we are supposed to take care of him, I’m supposed to take care of him since I’m the leader.

I released a deep breath I didn’t know I was holding, I just hated the way the boys are cracking down in front of me and I’m helpless. And then, I had this idea

“Let’s wake the others up; there is something I must tell you all”

Xiumin nodded in agreement while his eyes didn’t leave Sehun’s face. I moved a little further from them and I walked insi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter