Xiumin ans Sehun's POV

Stay Strong EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiumin’s POV:

I woke up early today, I don’t know why but I just did. I kept turning in my bed but I couldn’t go back to sleep. I picked up my phone and checked; its 6:03AM, there was one missed call and one missed MSJ.

One missed call: Lay

One MSJ “ Morning Hyung, I don’t know what time is it there so sorry if I woke you up, Manager Hyung said that I’ll be back in 24h, so see you all soon”

I smiled at the message “Cute” I said, even though it was just Lay who sent it, it felt like he just made my day.

Lay is in China doing some work and advertising, it has been almost 2 weeks since we last saw him, he must be very tired with all the interviews and continuous flash lights. Even though he smiles all the time, Lay is the type of guys who would love to spend some time alone once in a while. I hope he’s ok. His message is relieving but I can’t trust those words, not until I see him in person.

I put my blankets away after replying to Lay, I started walking to the kitchen when a voice caught my ears. It’s coming from the toilet, it looked like someone was in there, I got closer, the door was half open so I didn’t have to knock I could see him right in front of me. I’ve never seen him like this before, he got me very worried. Sehun was there vomiting everything he has ate down in the toilet. His body was leaning in front of him and he just kept letting all what he had inside his stomach go, air was almost cut off of his lungs, I can hear him breathe with difficulty.

I was shocked for a moment; I just stood there by the door watching him from the back then I realized that I had to help him, he was about to fall, it was like he had no more strength left in him. I got closer to him, and wrapped one hand around his waist and with the other I kept patting slowly and softly on his back. It took him sometime to actually stop vomiting, it was disgusting but I couldn’t ignore the fact that it was our maknae and that this was not healthy at all.  When it was all over, he somehow leaned his body weight on me, he wanted to lay down but I guided him out to our living room and put him on the couch.

“You need to rest” I said “Just breath Sehun-ah”

Sehun didn’t answer me, he just moved his head to the other way; he would do anything so that he won’t face me. I tried to understand his situation and I acted like it was a casual thing but I really was worried about him. I stood up and walked to the kitchen, I brought a wet cloth and a glass of water. When I got back to the living room, Sehun was already up; he set on the edge of the couch looking at the floor. I approached him handing him the glass of water “You should lay down you know?” He took the glass from my hand but I could see it shaking so badly I tried to take it from him once again but he slightly p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter