Chapter 3

Maid in Love

Author's POV

 

Taeyeon look around to find the black haired girl. It was 11 am and usually Tiffany will come into her room at 9 am for breakfast. She dragged her heavy legs to walk out from her room to find Tiffany. Its too quiet and somehow, she feels scared. Scared at the thought of Tiffany leaving her. "Tiffany? Where are you?" her husky voice echoed around the house. She feels thirsty and she slowly walk at the stairs to the dining hall. She was hoping to see Tiffany at the kitchen but unfortunately, the girl isnt there.

 

 

 

 

"Did she..no. She promised me. She'll stay no matter what happen. She wont leave me." Taeyeon walk to the front door and gasped. Tiffany's shoes also cant be found. She fell on the cold floor. Just yesterday, they promised to each other that they wont leave, whatever happen they'll always be together. Suddenly, the front door was opened. Revealing the black haired girl with paper bags in her arms. "Tae? What are you doing here? Oh my god, you okay?" she placed the paper bag on the floor and approach the older girl. "Where were you? I thought you left me." Taeyeon's voice cracked. Tiffany pulled her into a hug. "No Tae. I wont leave you. I went to the convenient store to buy this. Look." she showed the paper bags to Taeyeon assuring her that she's really not leaving.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon went closer to the younger girl and placed her chin on Tiffany's shoulder. "I'm sorry..I'm just..scared. I cant lose you." Tiffany nodded while rubbing the girl's back. "I know. And I'm sorry I didnt tell you that I wanna go out for awhile. You were sleeping so I dont wanna disturb you." she feel Taeyeon tighten the hug on her waist.

 

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

 

Its lunch time but Taeyeon still busy with her works. She's back to work after 2 weeks. She feel better now, thanks to Tiffany anyway. But since she got a lot of work to do, Tiffany was left alone at home. She feel bad because she know how it feels like to stay at home alone. So she allowed Tiffany to continue her studies. She wants Tiffany to study hard for her last year and after that she will ask Tiffany to work at the Kims Company.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oi boss." Yoona's voice made the CEO startled. "Ah, Yoong. Waeyo?" Taeyeon asked as she stopped typing. The young girl smiled. "Aniya..just wanna see you." Yoona sat on the couch and stretch her tired body. "Since when you care about me hm?" Taeyeon tease the girl and walk to the couch. "Yah..I do care about you. Its Tiffany. She asked me to check on you. So here I am. Are you sure she's not your girlfriend?" Yoona smirked teasing the older girl back. "Boya? I'm not 5. I can take care of myself. And yes, she's not my girlfriend. We're bestfriend. Stop smirking Im Choding." Taeyeon rolled her eyes as she lean on the comfy couch. "If you say so. Anyway, she just worried about you okay. And she care about you. Cant a friend care about her friend?" the younger girl emphasised the word friend and joining the older girl to lean on the couch. "Stop it Yoong. Geez." she shook her head as Yoona start laughing.

 

 

 

 

 

7 pm.

 

Taeyeon arrives at home. Its raining heavily and she quickly ran inside her house after parking her car at the garage. She was expecting Tiffany to wait for her at the front door but the girl isnt there. She look around and found no one. "Tiffany? I'm home." she waited for a few minutes but Tiffany still cant be seen. "She was suppose to be at home by 4 since her class ended early today." the older girl walk upstairs and hope that Tiffany is just sleeping at her room. Unfortunately, she looked everywhere in her house and Tiffany is not home yet. Its raining and she started to worry about the girl. Tiffany's phone also cant be reach. She grab her keys and leave her home. Tiffany might stucked at her campus because of heavy rain.

 

 

 

 

Tiffany's campus.

 

"She already left? When?" Taeyeon asked in worried. "About 2 hours ago? Go check at the bus stop." Taeyeon nodded and quickly drive her car to the bus stop. Once again, her heart is about to break into pieces when she found no one at the bus stop. She even go out from her car and look around to find the younger girl. "Tiffany! Tiffany Hwang!" she doesnt care about the rain. She only care about Tiffany. She's already soaked but she keep yelling Tiffany's name. She dont wanna go home without her.

 

 

 

 

 

A few hours ago.

 

Its 4:10 pm and Tiffany still waiting for the bus. She look at the dark sky. Its about to rain. "Geez. I cant wait here." the bus stop is too crowded and she might get wet because of the rain. She have no choice to walk to another bus stop. It took 15 minutes to go there and she just hope that she manage to go there before it rains.

 

 

 

 

 

Suddenly, she was pushed hardly and she fell to the ground. "Shuddup and give me your bag." someone is trying to rob her. He's holding a knife on his right hand. Tiffany can give everything he wants but she have to take something from her bag. The only photo of her family she have. So precious for her and she cant lose it. "I only told you to give me the bag. Or I'll kill you. Come on, dont waste my time." he put the knife on Tiffany's neck. "I j-just wanna take s-something precious for me. Please.." she breathe heavily feeling nervous and scared that he might kill her at anytime soon.

 

 

 

 

 

He gritted his teeth and push Tiffany again and holding tight on Tiffany's bag. "Yah!" someone yelled from behind startled the guy. Tiffany quickly bite on his hand and he groaned in pain but suddenly, he stab her knife on Tiffany's stomach. A kick from behind making the guy fell to the ground. "You ." that person start to punch him hardly on his face. Nonstop. Another person went to Tiffany's side. ". She's bleeding. We need to bring her to the hospital." they nodded and quickly bring Tiffany to the nearest hospital.

 

 

 

 

Present.

 

Taeyeon sat at the bus stop. The rain has stopped a few minutes ago and she still didnt see Tiffany. Her blonde hair is wet and she didnt care about it. "Where are you Tiffany?" she asked slowly while looking at the ground. Her phone is ringing and she quickly answer it when she saw Tiffany's name on the screen. "Yah Tiffany where are you? You okay? Why you didnt answer my call?" she almost crying but she hold it back. She was so worried that something might happen to Tiffany. "Sorry but this is not Tiffany." Taeyeon heard the unfamiliar voice. "Who are you? Where is she?" that person explain to her about what had happened to the eyesmile girl and she ran to her car, heading to the hospital.

 

 

 

 

 

Hospital.

 

"She lost a lot of blood. Any of you with O blood type?" the doctor asked. 2 of them raised their hands. "Anniya unnie. You stay, I'm going. Come on doc." she left with the doctor leaving them behind. "I hope Tiffany will be alright." the taller girl said. "Her name is Tiffany?" the taller girl nodded to her friend. "Yea. I called someone from her contact list and I found out that her name is Tiffany. Her friend is coming anyway." they just sat there waiting infront of the ER.

 

 

 

 

 

A few moment later.

 

Taeyeon arrived. She saw 2 person sitting infront of the ER and quickly approach them. "Excuse me. Who is Sooyoung? I'm Taeyeon, Tiffany's housemate." the blonde is breathing heavily while looking at the 2 person. "I'm Sooyoung. Your friend is still inside. Doc said she lost a lot of blood. One of our friend is inside to donor her blood to Tiffany. Lets just hope that everything will be fine." Sooyoung patted Taeyeon's shoulder and smiles.

 

 

 

 

 

"About that guy, we already brought him to the police station." Sooyoung's friend said to Taeyeon. "Thank you." the blonde bowed sincerely. "Thank you for saving Tiffany. I dont know what will happen if you guys wasnt there to help her. Thank you so much." she bowed again thanking them for saving her Tiffany. Yes her Tiffany. She liked Tiffany and she couldnt imagine herself without the girl. She used with Tiffany's presence. She stopped seeing other girl because of Tiffany. She stopped going to club because of Tiffany. She stop drinking alcohol because of Tiffany. Even she still not sure with her feelings about Tiffany but she just want Tiffany to stay by her side forever.

 

 

 

 

 

The light off. Doctor walk out from the ER and approach them. With a smile on his face, he start explaining Tiffany's condition and after that he left. The 3 of them waited for another 20 minutes after Tiffany transfered to the ward. Taeyeon look at the girl's pale face. Her heart ached. She blamed herself for not be there for Tiffany. She can always fetch Tiffany at the campus but she only think about work. She wont forgive herself if something bad happen to Tiffany.

 

 

 

 

"Dont worry Taeyeon, she'll be fine." the tanned girl smiles assuring the blonde. "Yea. Thanks again Yuri." Taeyeon take out her purse and give her card to Yuri and her friends. "Thats my card. If you need help, I mean any kind of help, just call me." they took the card from her and gasped. "You're the CEO of Kims? Oh my god." Sooyoung blinked her eyes as she look at the short girl. "Daebak.." the girl who donored her blood for Tiffany also cant believe who she met just now. "Yah Jungyeon, close your mouth. Anyway Taeyeon, we helped Tiffany sincerely. We dont need anything in repay." Yuri said making the blonde smiles. "Its okay. I insist. You helped Tiffany. You saved her life. I owned you guys a lot. I cant even pay it with money." they have no choice and just agreed with Taeyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

Tomorrow.

 

Taeyeon stretch her aching body and yawn for the nth times. She has been sitting there since yesterday. Tiffany hasnt wake up yet and she dont want to sleep incase Tiffany wake up. She lay her head next to Tiffany's face and slowly the girl's face. "Please wake up..I miss you." she whispers at the girl.

 

 

 

 

 

A few moments later.

 

The black haired girl stirred. Her eyes opened feeling someone breathing on her side. She know it was Taeyeon by her perfume. "Tae.." her voice is too weak. Taeyeon is sleeping soundly next to her and she just let her sleep for awhile. At the same time, she's enjoying Taeyeon's scent. Taeyeon smelled like vanila and she liked it. Sometimes she felt wrong but she couldnt help it when her heart beats faster when Taeyeon is around.

 

 

 

 

 

Its been 30 minutes and suddenly Taeyeon woke up when she heard something. "Tiffany? You woke up! Oh my god I was so worried of you." she hugged Tiffany tightly. "I'm sorry. It was my fault for not fetching you." she feel Tiffany breaking the hug. "No Tae..dont blame yourself. You're busy with works. I understand." Tiffany said weakly while the older girl's hand. "You wont get hurt if-" "Tae. Its okay. I'm fine now. Stop blaming yourself. I dont like it." Taeyeon nodded obediently like a kid. Tiffany frowned when her stomach growled. It makes Taeyeon laugh so hard. "So that sound came from your stomach? Hahahahahaha thats cute." Tiffany hit Taeyeon's shoulder for teasing her. "Hehe mianei. Aigoo my baby is hungry." Taeyeon already bought foods for Tiffany and herself. She didnt notice Tiffany's red face. "My baby? Did she even realize what she just said?" Tiffany mentally asked herself while looking at the blonde.

 

 

 

 

That evening.

 

Yoona arrived at the hospital to visit Tiffany. "Thank god nothing bad happen to you." Tiffany smiles to the girl. "Thanks to them who saved me yesterday. I might die without their help." the black haired girl let out a small chuckle. "God bless them for saving you. Anyway, where's that shortie?" Yoona asked referring to her cousin, Taeyeon. "That shortie is here." they look around to find Taeyeon leaning at the door, with her arms crossed.

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona rolled her eyes at Taeyeon and look back at Tiffany. "I dont mind about that shortie." Taeyeon's mouth gaped with what Yoona said just now. "Anyway Tiff, you're leaving tomorrow right? Lets go out." actually Yoona want to tease the blonde by holding Tiffany's hand. While Tiffany, being so innocent, didnt realize Taeyeon's reaction when Yoona touch her hand. "I wanna bring you to somewhere. I'm sure you'll like it. Since everywhere is pink." hearing the word pink makes Tiffany's eyes sparking. She's a pink freak. "Oh my god ofcourse Yoong! I wanna go with you. Can we go now?" Yoona laugh at Tiffany's reaction and silently look at Taeyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

The blonde was mesmerised by Tiffany's eyesmile. She was star struck by Tiffany's beauty. Her eyes didnt blink for 1 minute and she almost tearing but ofcourse she didnt notice it. Tiffany is hella beautiful, Taeyeon's thought. "Hahaha today we cant. But tomorrow yes. I promise. But you have to prove me that you're fully recover from your wound. Thats all I want. Agree?" Yoona make a pinky promise with the eyesmile girl. "Okayyyy." Tiffany said happily. She's so excited for tomorrow. She pulled Yoona for a REALLY REALLY TIGHT hug and it makes Taeyeon stopped looking at her. Yoona saw it. She smirked and hug Tiffany back. "I'm going to enjoy tomorrow." Yoona said mentally while looking at Taeyeon. She cant wait for tomorrow to tease Taeyeon. She just wanna know about Taeyeon's feeling for Tiffany.