Chapter 2

Maid in Love

KRINGGGGG!! She woke up by the loud alarm. She look around to find her phone and turn off her alarm. She go to the bathroom and take a shower. A few moments later, she's done taking a shower and she went to downstairs.

 

 

 

"Where's that midget anyway?" Tiffany look around to find the blonde. She heard something from the kitchen and maybe Taeyeon was there preparing a breakfast. Thats what she thought. She walk to the kitchen and saw a brunette wearing an apron, cooking. She never know about Taeyeon's sibling. "Excuse me?" she dared herself to walk closer to the brunette. The girl turn around and their eyes met. "Who the are you?! What are you doing here?" the brunette snapped at her. She was holding a ladle and she look like wanna hit Tiffany with it. Unfortunately, Tiffany's brain is blank that time and she couldnt even explain who is she.

 

 

 

The ladle land on her head making her stumble back in pain. "Go away before I call a cop!" the girl pushed her away from the kitchen. Tiffany feel pain on her head like her brain was shaking because of the hit. "I'm living here!" she covered her face from getting another hit by the ladle. "What did you say? Dont you ever lie to me! Taeng wont cheat behind me!" the girl yelled on Tiffany's ear almost ruining her eardrum. "Yah yah boya? Stop it Jessica." Taeyeon pull the brunette away from hitting Tiffany.

 

 

 

"Who is she Taeng? Be honest with me, you wont cheat behind me right?" Jessica asked still holding the ladle on her right hand. "Sica-ah, I wont cheat. Trust me. This girl, she lived here. She arrived yesterday and she's my soon to be maid. Thats all. Now gimme the ladle." she took the ladle from Jessica's hand and put it away from her. "Maid? I thought you dont need a maid? Why so sudden?" the brunette asked in curious. "I wanna help my father. I've to pay his debt so she asked me to work here. Thats it." the black haired explained to Jessica while holding her aching head.

 

 

 

 

A few moments later.

 

Taeyeon has left to meet her friends while Jessica is staying with Tiffany. "I'm sorry about earlier." the brunette said with apologetic smile. "Its okay. Its understandable. I shouldnt appear just like that and ofcourse you'll react that way." Tiffany placed the towel with ice on her head. Its still hurt but better than earlier. "Yea..I was just worried that you maybe tryna rob this house or something. I'm sorry." she help the black haired girl to put the towel on her head.

 

 

 

 

Tiffany smiles meekly. "So you're Taeyeon's girlfriend?" she asked as Jessica place the towel on the table. "No." the brunette answered shortly making the latter confused. "But the way you react when you thought she was cheating behind you it looks like you're her girlfriend?" Jessica shook her head and lean on the couch. "We're just friends." Tiffany turn her head, looking at brunette. "Friends with benefits." Jessica added. So its true the noise she heard last night when she was about to sleep. A moans. A very loud moans.

 

 

 

 

"You heard it? Sorry. I didnt know about you. Taeng is always alone because her parents left her for business. They rarely stay at home with her. And I always here with her almost everyday. To accompany her." Jessica's face redden because of her activities with Taeyeon last night. Tiffany just chuckled. "Its okay. So based on what I'm thinking right now is, she was lonely for staying at home because her parents left her. And then she started going to club. Am I right?" Tiffany saw the brunette nodded. "You're so smart. Haha. We should be friends Tiffany-ssi." she extend her hand for a handshake with the black haired girl. "Seriously? I mean, I'm going to be Taeyeon's maid in 2 days. A freaking maid." she cant help but laugh at the latter. "A maid or what I dont care. From now on, we're friends." Jessica grinned as they shook their hands.

 

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

 

Tiffany's first month as Taeyeon's maid is going well. The older girl was busy with work and didnt even go to club. No time for club. Her parents asked her to join the company and work there as the new CEO. Tiffany found out that Taeyeon is actually 26 but because of her baby face, she thought Taeyeon is just around her age. She didnt expect Taeyeon to be 4 years older than her.

 

 

 

 

Today is the first time Taeyeon late for dinner. Usually, Taeyeon would comeback home after work at 5. But its almost 9pm and she still hasnt back from work. Tiffany has prepared the meals but its already cold though. She was about to heat up all the foods but then she heard someone open the front door. "It must be Taeyeon." she quickly ran to the door to help Taeyeon to carry her things. But she didnt expect the older girl to bring a friend.

 

 

 

 

They were hugging each other's side. And they're drunk. What makes her shocked is that person isnt Jessica. Did Taeyeon bring some random girl without telling Jessica? Tiffany thought to herself. "Taeyeon?" she touch the older girl's shoulder but she was pushed away. Hardly. "Move. Cant you see my babe here? Move maid." Taeyeon said and walk to her room with that girl. Tiffany know what will happen next but she dont know what to do. She just a maid. She cant just intefere Taeyeon's personal life isnt it?

 

 

 

 

She tried to call Jessica but the brunette cant be reach. Maybe something happen between those two and Tiffany just sat on the couch listening to the loud moans in Taeyeon's room. Its almost 12 when the girl Taeyeon brought home walk downstairs. Tiffany turn around and look at her. "Who are you? Why she brought you home?" she asked with her so not happy voice. She's actually hate it when Taeyeon went to club, get drunk and worse, have with random girl. If that person is Jessica, maybe she can understand it.

 

 

 

 

That girl scoffed arrogantly. She walk to the front door. Tiffany was speechless. Taeyeon just have with some random girl. "Anyway, I actually know her but we never talk before. It was surprised when she approached me and even brought me home. Everyone know how flirty she is. She can have with anyone she wants. But you know what? She lost her ity to me. Oh my, I'm flattered." she crossed her arms looking at Tiffany, feeling proud of what she did to Taeyeon.

 

 

 

 

Tiffany never know about this. She thought Taeyeon already lost it when do it with Jessica. "Surprised? Same here. She's too drunk to realize everything. She wont even remember me by tomorrow morning." that girl let out a chuckle. "Why you do that? Where's Jessica?" Tiffany stares at the unknown girl somehow making the girl shiver because of her cold voice. "Jessica? Ah..I heard from my friend that she already left to US yesterday. Maybe thats why Taeyeon acted this way. Heartbroken?" she shrugged and sighs. No wonder Jessica cant be reach earlier. She already left Korea. Tiffany heard the front door closed. The girl has left.

 

 

 

 

Tomorrow morning.

 

Taeyeon woke up feeling pain on her head. She try to move but then she feel another pain on her womanhood. ".." she pull the blanket away and saw a stain of blood on her bed. She just realized that she was . She try to remember what happened last night but she cant. With a blood on bed and her pain on her womanhood, she was sure she just lost her ity to someone. Then it reminds her about something.

 

 

 

 

"Sica..." a tear fell from her eye. She cant believe that Jessica left to US without even telling her. Its true that they were just a friends with benefits. But Jessica didnt know about Taeyeon's real feeling. She took Jessica's ity because she love that girl. She want Jessica to take hers after the confession she has planned but the girl left her without saying a goodbye. She even lost her ity to someone she cant even remember. She's ed up.

 

 

 

 

She didnt go to work today. She just staying in her room, crying her heart out. Tiffany has prepared a breakfast for the older girl. She know that Taeyeon has woken up by the noise she heard from the girl's room. She bring the tray upstairs to Taeyeon's room. With a knocks she enter the messy room. Expecting Taeyeon to chase her out since the blonde hate it when someone enter her room unless its Jessica but she found a body on the bed, curled into ball.

 

 

 

 

"Taeyeon?" she called her as she placed the tray on the nightstand. Taeyeon is awake but she lost in her thoughts and she didnt even realize that Tiffany is sitting behind her. "You okay?" the black haired girl pull the blanket away from Taeyeon. Once again, she's expecting Taeyeon to push her away. But no, the older girl just being quiet. Her eyes showed no emotion. Nothing. Just empty. Tiffany sighs.

 

 

 

 

She help to clean everything in Taeyeon's room. She also help to clean Taeyeon's body because she can really smell the after--smell. The older girl didnt even react when she touch her body. "What happened to you Taeyeon?" Tiffany whispered as she watch the older girl sleep. "Is it because of Jessica?" she asked again the sleeping girl's hair. She let out a sigh again and take the untouch food on the nightstand to bring it downstairs. But she was stopped by a hand. Taeyeon's hand. "Taeyeon? Whats wrong?" she asked putting back the tray and look at the girl. "Stay..." she heard it clearly even it was so slow almost like a whisper. Taeyeon, the person that used to acted cold to her, and even treated her unkindly, and also bullying her since the first day she came into this house, is asking her to stay by her side right now. She saw Taeyeon's eyes. It was sad. She sat on the bed with Taeyeon still holding her arm.

 

 

 

 

Its been 3 days and she still cant contact the brunette. She just wanna know why Jessica left without saying anything. Its hurting Taeyeon and she cant hold it anymore. She dont know why she being like this. Mixed feeling. She's kinda want Jessica to comeback here but she also want Taeyeon to be needing her not Jessica. She dont want to be a selfish thats why she tried to contact Jessica.

 

 

 

 

Someone knocked the door and Tiffany saw an unknown girl standing infront of the gate. "Who is that?" she asked herself. She walk out from the house and open the gate to meet that person. "Annyeonghaseyo." Tiffany bowed as that person greeted her. "You must be Tiffany right?" that person smile showing her white teeth. "Yes I'm Tiffany. How do you know me?" she asked in curious. She never meet this girl but wondered how this girl know her name. "Taeyeon unnie told me about you." she smiles again. Tiffany blinked her eyes twice. "Why would she told you about me?" the girl let out a chuckle. "By the way, I'm Yoona. Her personal assistant. I'm here to visit her." Tiffany invite her inside to see the still-heartbroken-girl.

 

 

 

 

After visiting Taeyeon, Yoona asked Tiffany to have a private talk at the living hall. "What do you wanna talk about?" Tiffany asked as they sat down in the couch. "I know what happened. Thats why I'm here right now." Yoona isnt smiling like she used to earlier. Her face is serious and Tiffany can sense something bad from it. "Tell me everything then." the black haired girl said. She didnt realize how desperate she looks right now.

 

 

 

 

Yoona took a deep breath before start the conversation. "I'm not just her personal assistant. I'm actually her cousin. I know why Jessica left her. And I've a bad news. But it seems like she cant know about it yet. Based on what I saw earlier, yes she couldnt even accept what I'm going to tell her soon. I just back from US anyway." Yoona stopped talking. It makes Tiffany nervous. "Taeyeon's parents involved with a car crash." Yoona added. Tiffany gasped when Yoona shook her head. Even though she never meet them, it makes her sad because Taeyeon lost both of them at the same time.

 

 

 

 

 

"And worse.." Tiffany look at Yoona's face before she continue. "Its because of Jessica's father. Their business in US was successful. And they were about to go home. But Jessica's father, ruined everything. He mad because his business cant be like Taeyeon's parents. He mad because all the investors chose Taeyeon's father and he cant accept it how they ignore him after Taeyeon's father came." Tiffany cant even imagine what will happen to Taeyeon if she knows about Jessica's father killing her parents. "The reason why Jessica left is, her mother were killed by her father at the same day he killed Taeyeon's parents. I met her. She's extremely ed up. Her own father killed her mother. And she cant accept it when she found out that he killed Taeyeon's parents. She know Taeyeon wont forgive her. Thats why she dont wanna comeback here. She love Taeyeon." after all the explanation, Yoona left the house.

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany leaned on the door. She dont know how to tell Taeyeon about this. Yes, Yoona asked her to tell everything to Taeyeon. Because of the older girl's condition, she cant go to work for the meantime. So Yoona will be taking her position since she's the only family Taeyeon has.

 

 

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

 

 

2 days has passed. Taeyeon hasnt recover yet and Tiffany decided to tell her everything today. She's worried that Taeyeon's condition will get worse after she tell her the bad news. She the girl's shirt but stopped when Taeyeon hold her hand. "Waeyo? You want something? Say it, I'll get anything for you." Tiffany said and smiles. "Thank you for everything you did for me.." Taeyeon spoke slowly. Her weak hand slowly approaching the latter's cheek. "Thank you for always here with me. You took cared of me for days..I'm the one who should take care of you. My parents asked me to treat you well but I asked you to be my maid. I'm sorry Tiffany.." for the first time after months she lived here with her, this is the first Taeyeon apologized sincerely to her.

 

 

 

 

"You can quit Tiffany. You can leave this house and go anywhere you want. Forget your father's debt. I dont mind about it anymore." she Tiffany's cheek tenderly. She know that she has been treating Tiffany like all these past months. Tiffany should be happy with this since she can stop worrying about her father's debt but she dont know why, she feels like she wanna be with Taeyeon. She dont want to leave Taeyeon. "No..I dont want to leave you." she said it unconciously. Taeyeon smiles.

 

 

 

 

 

"Why? Are you having fun being my maid?" Taeyeon making the girl frowned. "I..I've nowhere to go. I only have you." thats true. If she leave the house, where can she go? She cant even go back to California. Taeyeon smiles bitterly. "Same. I only have you and you only have me. What can I do now? Hm?" their eyes met and somehow it makes Tiffany's heart beating so fast. Not because she feel the butterflies on her stomach. But it was something else. "I understand why you kept it to yourself. I'm not mad at you and Yoona. You guys were just worried about me." thats it. Taeyeon found out about it even before she could tell it to her. She was about to open , trying to explain about it but Taeyeon shook her head. "I heard everything. Its okay. No need to feel bad." the older girl's hand left Tiffany's cheek.

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry.." thats all she can say right now. Taeyeon nodded slowly and let Tiffany her shirt. "Then promise me..that you wont leave me. Whatever happen, dont leave. Even it was your father killing my parents." Taeyeon said it with no emotion. She has no feelings anymore. She cant even cry her heart out even she lost her parents and Jessica. "I'll stay here with you Tae.." Tiffany said holding tight the girl's hand.