Chapter 1

Maid in Love

Author's POV

 

She wiped away her tears and slowly walk to her bedroom. It hurts when she saw nothing around her house. NOTHING. Its like her father moved out from their house without telling her. She stopped walking. She turn around and still, nothing can be seen. She let out a small chuckle. Her father had left her.

 

 

 

 

She walk inside her room. As expected, her father left something for her. A letter. Its better than nothing.

 

 

 

 

To my beautiful daughter,

 

I'm so sorry for everything. I'm sorry for not contacting you all these past weeks. Something bad happened to my company. And I'm no longer in my position. I lost everything and I dont have enough money for your studies. I feel bad for saying this but Tiffany, you have to quit. I'm sorry that I couldnt be there for you right now. I'm a bad father. I cant take care of you. I broke my promise to your mother. Its okay if you dont want to forgive me for leaving you but please, go to this address xxxxx xxxx and told them that you're my daughter. You're going to stay there for awhile :) I'll be back soon and please take care of yourself. I love you xx

 

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

 

The blonde girl walk lazily to the front door. Since her parents left her for business in US, she has been staying at home for 2 weeks and its so unusual for her. She's always spend time with her friend, get drunk and went home at 3 or 4 in the morning. But her parents told her that someone might coming so she's not allowed to leave home.

 

 

 

 

The black haired girl waited patiently outside the big house. She's actually nervous to meet someone that she never meet entirely her life and now she have to stay with this stranger for awhile. She can just go back to California and stay there with her friend. Atleast she wont feel this nervous and awkward.

 

 

 

 

She didnt notice that someone is standing infront of her, eyeing her from head to toe. "Who are you? From which club? I dont remember you. But seriously, you're pretty." that girl winked at her making her shivered.

 

 

 

 

"I dont know you either. I were told by my father to come here. And I'm not from whatever club you had in your mind. I'm Stephanie Hwang." Tiffany answered calmly. Just by looking at the girl infront of her, she might be the daughter of her father's friend which is Uncle Kim and she know that it wont be easy for her since the blonde infront her have been staring at her like she's gonna eat her soon.

 

 

 

 

"Oh so you're Tiffany. I've been waiting you for days. Come in." Tiffany nodded and walk inside the house. She look around and yea, this house is even bigger than hers. "Anyways, my name is Kim Taeyeon." the blonde smile widely at the black haired girl. They sat on the couch.

 

 

 

 

"So, you're going to stay here with me for awhile right Tiffany?" Taeyeon asked, leaning on the comfy couch. "With you?" this makes Tiffany nervous even more if she and this blonde staying at the same house. She's not stupid. She know what kind of person Taeyeon is. Gay. And very flirty.

 

 

 

 

"Yes. With me. As you see, my parents are not here. They were busy with work in London and they wont be back for 3/4 months I'm not sure. And one more thing, about your father. I know what happened to his company and the reason he wants you to stay here with me is because, he owe my father alot of money and he cant pay back so he ran away." Taeyeon explained to the confused girl. "How much?" she stupidly ask. It makes Taeyeon laugh. "Oh come on, you dont want to know. It'll took alot of time for him to comeback and pick you up from my house. So I'm telling you right now, you can help him to pay his debt to my father." the blonde smirked.

 

 

 

 

"What is it?" Tiffany can smell something fishy from this blonde. But she only think about helping her father. She have no way out from this mess. "Be my maid." Taeyeon know that Tiffany wont say no to her since her father really owe alot of money and she can see Tiffany is a good daughter. She'll do anything to help her father. "I know you just cameback from California. I'll give you 3 days before you start your work. Do whatever you want but dont leave this house. I'm going out to meet friends. Goodnight in advance." she winked at Tiffany, grabbing her black jacket and leave the house.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------

 

 

HEY GUYS! This is my 2nd story of TaeNy. The first one is Only You. I'm sure alot of you are waiting for Only You update. Now I'm telling you, please wait for the update for a few more days :) And I'm sorry for the hiatus *puppy eyes* anyway, how about this story? Good enough? You know me right? dramaaaaaa~ LOL alot of chapters are coming so please kindly wait for it. If you have any suggestion about this story line, just comment or you can dm me personally.