Chapter 3 - Blueberry

My Source of Happiness

Amber's POV

"MAMA! KYAAAAAHH!" I shouted so loud. I need Mom right now, huhu. Why do am I always embarassed around Kris? He's my boyfriend. I'm not like this before either with my past boyfriend.

I heard Victoria unnie, Luna and Krystal's laughs. They were probably laughing on how I reacted. I mean, if you were in my place, I bet you would faint. I calmed myself down and took a lot of deep breaths before I went out of my room.

"Are you alright now, unnie? HAHAHAHAHA!" Luna asked me and laughed so hard. I maintained having a poker face even though I really want to shout right now.

"Unnie, you're blushing." Krystal told me.

"I'm not!" I told her then I buried my face on my knees.

"Our llama is shy. Kris, kiss her again." Victoria unnie said and I threw a throw pillow on her.

"Unnie, yah! Kris, don't listen to her! >_<," I said and everyone just laughed at me. Why do they keep on laughing at me? Do I look funny right now?

"Anyways, I brought a blueberry cheesecake before I went here." Zico said and I looked at him immediately. Did he just said blueberry? *_*

"My AJ, you are drooling over a cake." Kris said and he laughed a bit. See! I look so funny right now!

"Mian." I just told them. I immediately stood up to get some small plates, a fork and a cake slicer. It was a lot but then Kris immediately went to the kitchen to help me. He carried the plates and I carried the utensils. I'm glad he is there.

"Sweet." Zico said but I just showed my tounge on him.

Kris' POV

Can someone tell me why does she always look cute in my eyes? Looking at her makes me feel like I'm drunk (even though we just drank a juice). Am I being weird?

Amber excitedly sliced the cake and put a two slices on her plate and she put a slice on mine, too.

"Hmm!" She said after she took the first bite. Damn, she looked hot while eating that cake-

"Kris, you're not eating yours." I was back to the reality when she talked to me. "And why are you staring at me so weirdly? Do I have dirt on my face?" She innocently asked. How could I actually tell her that I was thinking she's hot- Aish! Cut it off, Kris! You're crazy!

"A-Ah, no. I'll be eating mine now." I just told her and the others smirked at me. Sigh.

"Okay!" She cheerfully said and continued eating her cake. We were silent for awhile not until Luna asked me.

"Oppa, you'll be filming a movie soon on China, right?" I slowly nodded.

"I heard your role would be a badboy highschool guy." Victoria noona said.

"Ah, yeah."

"There will be kissing scenes?" Zico asked. I gulped as I took a look on my AJ.

"Unfortunately, yes."

"If you'll be filming on China, you'll leave Amber unnie for awhile?" Krystal asked me and my expression changes from happy to sad.

"Unfortunately, yes." I answered. AJ looked a little bit sad, too. I'll be filming that movie next month and that means I'll leave next month and come back two weeks after. That's kind of long and I'm sure I'll be missing my AJ but I need to work for our future.

She put her plates down on the table. I went near her and hugged her. She buried her face on my shoulders and I started to feel something cold and wet on my shoulders. She's crying.

It breaks my heart to see her like this. Even the others looked worried.

"Unnie, mianhae." Krystal said, looking like she was blaming herself for making AJ cry. My AJ just slowly shook her head at Krystal.

"It's getting late. I think we should go home, Kris. Please take care of Amber." Victoria noona said. Amber breaks the hug and went to them, giving them a hug.

"Shh, gwaenchana. Gwaenchana." They told her and they were patting her head.

"I'll be leaving too, bro. Bye." Zico said and we chest-bumped. We bid our goodbye's and now its only the two of us left.

"Stop crying, my AJ." I told her while fixing her hair. "I won't go home if you're still not alright." I told her. She slightly shook her head at me.

"Kris.." She said. "Sorry for being emotional.. I'm so shallow, right?" She continued and I hugged her, then kissed the top of her head.

"No, you're not shallow." I told her. "I won't promise you that I won't find another one because they say promises are meant to be broken. I'll just tell you that you're the only girl I see." I continued. She wiped her tears and smiled at me.

"Thank you, Kris."

"You're welcome. I love you."

"I-I love you, too." And after saying that, she covered her face again due to embarassment. I just laughed at her and hugged her tightly.

-

A/N: This is really cheesy, lol. But hey, I imagined Amber was really crying (for real) and I think I just started crying too, lol. Thanks for the kind comments, guys! Saranghaja! <3