Chapter 1 - Critisms

My Source of Happiness

CHAPTER 1

Kris' POV

I looked at my AJ who is sleeping right now. She slept because of crying too much.  And the reason for her tears? Was this accident;

We were walking silently, heading to the nearby cafe when we heard two girls, whispering to each other. (Is it even a whisper? I can literally hear what they are saying tch)

"Look at their hands holding, how disgusting." The girl said to the other girl. I felt something raging inside my heart especially when the other girl replied.

"Yes, it is. I feel sad for the man, looks like she was in a spell by that ugly tomboy." Amber, after hearing those words, chose to break our holding hands yet I held her hand again. She lowered down her head as I went near those girls.

I looked at their faces. They aren't even one-fourth of my AJ's gorgeousness. I don't usually judge but if you're hurting my AJ, I'll be throwing all your negative sides on your face.

"Excuse me, can you please say those things again?" I asked, calmly. I just want to hear an apologization but I was enraged even more with their answers.

"She's ugly. Wait, she's not even a she. She looks like a shemale."

"I know right, you better take your hands off her. Come on, ditch her and come with us?" And they showed me a flirty look which made them look stupid, not y. It didn't affect me even a bit.

"No." I answered. "She's a lot prettier than you do. Compared to her, you're just bunch of potatoes. But sadly, not the kawaii one." I added and left them while dragging Amber with me. They were left with their mouth hanging.

I sighed as I remember the scene earlier. Some might think that it's a very small thing to cried and get angried of but for AJ and I, it is obviously not. Amber just recovered from the previous incident and here's another one. Gongju, one of her dogs, just died last week and she really cried a lot. For her, her dogs are also her family. They make her feel happy when she's alone but sadly, one of them died. It was really a sad happening of her life. She cried a lot. And she just recovered from that incident yet this happened. We went out and decided to go to the nearest cafe to unwind, not to get insulted.

Thinking too much things, my eyes felt heavy and in a few minutes, I was swallowed by darkness.

***

"Kris?" I heard a sweet voice called for me. I opened up my eyes and saw Amber, standing in front of me while showing me her sketch.

Just like always, it was amazing.

Amber's hobby besides playing basketball is drawing and sketching. She's really good at those. Everything she showed me are worth to be called a masterpiece. Even though, she's still very humble and always says she still need to improve a lot.

"Another masterpiece made by you again, boo." I told her, which made her blush. Its funny how she said that I'm the only person who makes her blush. She told me stories about her, having moments with her crushes before (i actually got kind of jealous) but even though, she still won't blush. She was very shocked when I told her that she blushed when we first me. It was a new feeling for her, she said.

"Aish, thank you." She answered me and covered her face. Cute.

"Stop acting cute, AJ. I might-" I was stopped when she interrupted me.

"Yeah, you might pinch my cheeks until it'll hurt. I know, I know. Now get up! Victoria unnie, Luna and Krystal will be arriving for dinner." She said.

"Arriving for dinner?" I asked.

"Hmm." she nodded. "Is it fine with you?" she added. I nodded so hard that it made me feel kind of dizzy.

"Of course, this is your condo unit after all." I answered. Yes, we are now in her condo unit. I am not staying here, I just always visit her early in the morning and went back to home late in the evening.

"Okay! Can I ask you a favor? Hehe."

"Of course, what is it?"

"You know I can't cook." She said and winked at me. I laughed at her and nodded.

"Okay, okay. I will be the one to cook dinner for us." I answered. I know what she means. She doesn't know how to cook, well she can cook but she don't have faith in herself.

"Yay! Thanks, you're the best, Kris-ssi!" She said as she hugged me then she left me on the living room and went to the kitchen. I smiled. She always run away when she feels embarassed or every after she kisses me on my cheek or hug me. 

That's one thing I like about her before. Yet eventually, it became one thing I love about her. She's very unique and rare, and no one could replace her in my heart.

-

A/N: End of Chapter1! Wushoo ~ Why do I think this is too cheesy? Mehehe :>