Chapter 2 - Spin The Bottle

My Source of Happiness

Kris' POV

I was cooking something for dinner when the doorbell rang. AJ immediately ran near the door and opened it. There came other three gorgeous ladies inside the unit. Well, the four of them are really gorgeous. Their group is perfect.

"Yo Kris oppa!" The moon goddess, Luna, greeted me.

"Yo, are you hungry?" I asked them.

"Not yet." Krystal, the ice princess, answered.

"Be sure to cook it very well. If you need help, just call me from here. I know our llama can't cook well." Victoria noona, the queen, told me.

"Whatever, unnie." My llama princess, Amber, said as she offered them drinks. "Kris, can we go to my bedroom? We'll be talking about some stuffs."

"Sure. Why are you asking my permission again, boo? This is your house." I told her.

"But I don't want to leave you alone." She said and did her famous llama pout again. Why is she so cute? She's killing me bit by bit.

"It's fine, I tell you." But she sighed.

"I'm just gonna call Zico oppa to come here and accompany you." Luna said.

"The two of you are close?" Krystal asked. Her facial expression, from poker face became an evil smirk. She was obviously smirking at Luna.

"Ah, yes?" Luna answered. "What's wrong with that?" She asked.

"LunZic, hehehe." Victoria noona whispered.

"Unnie!" Luna shouted at them but they just laughed and finally, they went inside Amber's room. I don't want her to be forever stuck with me. I want her to hang out with the others, too.

***

Zico already arrived and I am done cooking seaweed soup, rice and I cooked some bulgogi for them.

"잘 먹겠습니다." (Jalmeogessupnida) {I will enjoy the food} We all said together and we started eating.

"대박!" Victoria noona. "맛있어!" She added. (Daebak! Mashisseo!) {Awesome! It's delicious!}

"감​사​합​니​다." (Thank you) I answered. We ate silently for awhile. I guess we were really hungry.

After eating, we went to the living room and played some games.

"Let's do spin the bottle!" Luna said.

"Okay." We all said. I was about to stood up to get a bottle but my AJ stopped me. She went to the kitchen and got a tumbler on the sink. 

Luna spinned it and it pointed Krystal. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth." Krystal answered immediately. Too lazy for dares, haha.

"Okay, maknae-yah. Whom are you going out now?" Luna said and smirked at Krystal. Yeah, right. Who could it be?

"Kai." She said, very straight-forward.

"I knew it." Victoria noona and my AJ said, then they high-fived.

"Mwo-ya? I'm the only one who doesn't know?" Luna asked.

"Yup!" The three answered in chorus. Luna pouted and Zico laughed at her expression. Hmm, fishy. ;)

They spinned it again and it pointed to Zico.

"Oppa, truth or dare?" Krystal asked.

"Dare." He answered.

"Hmmmm, kiss Luna unnie on her forehead." She said and she winked at the two. Luna immediately blushed and the rapper Zico became shy. Totally different with his image, haha.

"Soojung-ah, waeee." Luna whined as she was closing her eyes. Zico made his move and kissed her immediately on her forehead. The unit was filled with shouts.

"LunZic! LunZic! BWAHAHA!" My AJ and Victoria noona chanted as they laughed. Such a dorks. The two became shy after that dare. Zico spinned the bottle and it pointed to me.

"Kris hyung, truth or dare?"

"Dare." I answered. He put his hands on his chin as if he was thinking deeply. And suddenly, he said, "Ah!"

"What is it?" I asked.

"I think you and Amber kiss a lot so show as one. On the lips, okay?" He said and he smirked. I looked at my AJ who blushed as she buried her face on her knees.

"Can I be honest?" I asked. They all nodded. "We still haven't kiss." Then I bit my lips. I don't want to kiss her on her lips because she might feel awkward. That's why we never kissed.

"Omo, jinjjareo?" The three girls asked and I nodded while scratching my neck.

"Then it's great! Your first kiss with each other will be in front of us!" Zico said. I looked at AJ, asking for permission.

"G-Go ahead." She said. I looked at her eyes and slowly went near her as I give her a peck on her lips.

"AAAAAH!" They all shouted. I felt my cheeks blushed as I looked at AJ. She stood up and ran inside her room. She's embarassed again. Minutes later, we heard her shouted.

"MAMA!! KYAAAAAHH!" And the three other girls laughed so hard at her reaction.

"You got a pretty unique yet gorgeous girl, Kris." Zico said. "Don't ever hurt her." He continued. I looked at him and smile.

"Don't worry, bro. I would never do that." I told him. "Well, unless if we're already married and-" I looked at him with a sly smile.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!" He laughed so hard with my last statement. Well, he's pretty green minded.

"But seriously bro, I won't hurt her." I told him.

"Good."

-

A/N: Thank you for the feedbacks, guys! I was so surprised this got a lot of comments even though this was posted yesterday. :O Omo, jinjja gomaweoyo yeorubun ~ Saranghanda! <3