Gramma Wu

What Eunbyul Wants

First of all , have you seen the poster ? Isn't it beautiful ? Hahaha . Anyway , here's an update . 

__________________________________________________

After being dumped with the food by Chanyeol , her 'sweet' wife , Kris took a bath  in the shower .As the drops of water rolled on his chest , time seemed to move so slow as he remembered the first day he met Chanyeol . 

It was during maths test , the teacher arranged Chanyeol to sit behind Kris . Popular for being dumb but pretty , Chanyeol was indeed dumb .During the whole test , she kept on kicking Kris' legs under the bench and the cold boy finally gave up on ignoring her and allowed her to copy his answers . 

After the test , the bell rang and Chanyeol thanked Kris , but he ignored her . 

Ever since that day , Chanyeol starts to follow Kris everywhere everyday and that was the fluffy part of their story and soon Kris fell for her and they soon became couples but their fluffy story ended because of his mistake . 

Kris clenched his fists as he remembered his mistake .The mistake that caused daily arguments between him and his wife , the mistake which caused Chanyeol to hate him . But he could not hate her , because he knows very well that it's all his fault and moreover , he loves Chanyeol . 

He always wished he could say" I love you " to her everynight but she wouldn't believe him . 

He snapped out from his thoughts as there was a rough banging on the door with the banger yelling ," Are you planning on building a house there ? ...it's been hours WuYiFan , come out " 

WuYIFan ..she never called him that before he made 'that' mistake .He couldn't wait for her to call him "yifan" someday , when she decides to forgive him . 

"Okay , i'm coming out " Kris said as he wrapped his white towel around his waist . 

As Chanyeol entered the bathroom , she intentionally stomped on Kris' left feet . She smirked then quickly locked the bathroom door . Kris groaned so loudly in pain .Though  she was satisfied , she still felt a little bit guilty  . 

After taking a long bath , Chanyeol finally turn off the shower . 

She dressed up in a simple attire but enough to bring out her beauty .Inside and out . 

She went down , heading to the kitchen to prepare snacks for Eunbyul . 

As she walked through the living room , she noticed Eunbyul speaking to someone familiar . As she turned her head , it was Mrs Wu , Kris' mother . Eunbyul finally noticed her mother's presence and called her over , smiled and waved at her . 

"Oh ! Mrs Wu ?" 

"Yes , dear I am Mrs Wu but call me omma from now onwards .Where's Kris ?" Mrs Wu said , smiling sweetly at her daughter -in-law and looking around hoping to see Kris. 

"I think he's out .Umm....can I ask why you're here ? I mean not that I hate you being here .It's just so unusual " Chanyeol said . 

"Halmoni will spend one month here omma .Are you excited ?She promised to buy me lots and lots of icecream " Eunbyul cut off her grandmother and instead answered her mother's question . 

"W-what?"

No way . One month with Mrs Wu ? What if she finds out that me and Kris are not like we used to ? Wait ...I think I should call Kris . 

Little did she know that Mrs Wu had already knew about them and she was called over here by her granddaughter to help her in improving her parents' relationship . 

 

Eunbyul's in troubleee haha :) i hooe you enjoyed this .Please tell me if it's crappy .I'll try to improve .Ignore typos & grammatical errors and please don't forget to comment .