A Wu or a Park

What Eunbyul Wants

"Daddy , Mommy  how many times should I tell you that i'm both a Park and a Wu??" Eunbyul questioned seriously . 

They were having an argument over the Wu and Park thing again and once again , Eunbyul reminded them that she's a Park+Wu . 

"No baby , you're a Park ..a pure park only " Chanyeol leaned down and cupped her daughter's cheeks .Though she said those to her daughter , it was also meant to piss off her husband , Kris .

"From where did you think you got that beautiful face and body ? Probably from the Park's and not from the .." after trailing off her sentence , she looked at Kris with a smirk . 

"What did you say ? Beautiful face and body ? That's probably from the Wu's and not the Park's .We , the Wu's are known for our unique beauty and we stand out because of that .If you're asking where my daughter got that from ? It's obviously the Wu 's and look at her pretty face , she looks exactly like me , no doubt why my colleagues always told me that "  Kris said with a proud expression and dug his fork hard on the steak and ate it , chewed on it with a smirk , which almost made Chanyeol want to throw his fork at him and Eunbyul could only sigh . 

"Oh and lastly , if she had been a Park she would have been born as a ...." Kris did not continue his sentence .He ate another steak and chuckled , making Chanyeol angry . 

"Born as a what Wu Yi Fan !!" Chanyeol gritted his teeth . 

Still Kris did not respond , loving how furious Chanyeol was . 

"WU YI FAN " 

Eunbyul sighed and she was sad that her parents always argued over little things . As she looked down , a drop of tears roll down her cheeks and all she could do was play with her fingers.

She knew they were not like this before .These arguings started from last year ,they went for luhan and Sehun's son's birthday and they went  home before the party was over and when they reached home , her parents started arguing . 

"Better not tell you , you temperamental tigress " Kris said . 

"What ? 'Temperamental tigres'? If am a temperamental tigress then what do you think you are cheater cheat !cheat !cheat ! You're a cheat , you're a loser ! You cocky bastard ! Don't ever insult the Parks again orelse you'll wake up with no thick eyebrows "  Chanyeol was serious .Her inside was boiling and she was fuming with anger . Chanyeol then stood up , left the dining room after pouring all the food in her plate on Kris' head . 

 

First chapter !Yay!! I know it's a short chapter , a very short one .Please comment on what you think about this and i'll update with a longer one next time :) ignore grammatical errors and typos .Oh ! And Chanyeol will ne referred to as "her" okay with that ???

Please upvote ! Don't forget to comment .

Have a great day !!!❤❤