Why did you do this?

'Forced' Marriage!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the late update. I was busy yesterday and could update only one story. So, to make up for it, I've written a slightly longer chapter. Hope you enjoy it (^_^)

Words: 36xx

"Siwon, I told you not to take off the mic while the live broadcast is going on." Kyuhyun was scolding Siwon again, for the nth time. Siwon just rolled his eyes.

"You don't have to shout. I'm no way related to these things so I don't know about them at all." Siwon pouted a little.

"2 months are not enough for you to learn even this? How on earth do you manage things at the company if you can't learn the basics?.." Kyuhyun was about to scold Siwon more when Yuri (refer 1stchapter) entered inside, dashed inside to be specific.

"Sir, when does the live broadcast end? I've got something important to show to you."

Kyuhyun looks into the monitor "Just 2 minutes left. What happened? Something wrong, Yuri? Is anyone hurt?" Kyuhyun asked, since Yuri looked really worried and tensed.

"I can't explain it to you now, you just need to see it first. We can talk about the details after that."

Siwon sighs "If it's that important, shall we stop the broadcast?"

Kyuhyun shakes his head "No, don't do that. The headlines are being covered now, so you can't afford to do that. Waiting for a minute won't hurt, right? Yuri?" Kyuhyun looks at Yuri who just nods. The broadcast completes and the recorded one starts airing. Without wasting a moment, Siwon and Kyuhyun walk out of the cabin. All the employees are standing, looking shocked. There are some murmurs going around and all of them are looking at Kyuhyun.

What the hell has happened ? Kyuhyun questioned, feeling uneasy by all the stares directed towards him. They go inside a room. It was the room where the news from other channels were observed. Zhou Mi had made this so that they could always know what's going on even in the other channels. On the biggest screen, 24News was on. 

Kyuhyun saw the screen and believe me, his eyes grew so big that it looked they might pop out and fall onto the floor. Siwon gasped while the other employees were staring only Kyuhyun. What was written on the screen? Have a look.

BREAKING NEWS! An anonymous source informed us that Cho Kyuhyun, the most reputed anchor of 360News is GAY. 

Anchor 1: Can you believe it?! Cho Kyuhyun is actually gay. I'm still unable to revive from this shock.

Anchor 2: I'm not that shocked though. He was never in a relationship with a girl, at least it never came out so it really isn't surprising. 

Anchor 1: Yes, that's true. But, what now? Do you think the people will accept him just like they used to?

Anchor 2: I wonder that too. Viewers, please do the poll flashed on the screen right now. Will you accept Kyuhyun the way he is even though you know he's a gay? SMS 1 for Yes and 2 for No. And send it xx-xxx-xxx. 

Anchor 1: This an exclusive news brought to you by only by 24News. Let's have a short commercial break.

Kyuhyun falls onto his knees. What is this? His mind wasn't able to interpret anything due to the shock. Tears start flowing from his eyes. Who could have done this? Why? 

Siwon looks at the grief-struck Kyuhyun. This news was like a thunder-bolt on Kyuhyun and the worst part? It was aired on 24News, the biggest rival of 360News. He held Kyuhyun's shoulder and made him stand up. Kyuhyun looked devastated. It's not like he has problem with this thing of him being a gay was announced but like this? Just out of the blue? Without him having any idea about it? That shocked Kyuhyun.

Siwon continuously patted Kyuhyun's back to calm him down, but it wasn't working. Kyuhyun was too shocked. He staggered out of the room, looking as if someone had taken away 50 years of his life inside that room. Siwon held him in time, before he could plop down onto the floor again. Siwon took him inside the cabin and forcefully made him drink some water. He decided to switch the TV on. A bad decision...

24News was on. They were showing the results of the poll. And the anchors commenting on them.

Anchor 1: The poll results are really surprising. 80% of the people don't want Kyuhyun to continue anymore. Only 20% of them support him. Too bad for Cho Kyuhyun-ssi. Looks like the public isn't supporting him much.

Anchor 2: Yes. I think it's time for Cho Kyuhyun to quit his job and take exile from his career. Because I don't think he'll be able to continue after this. 

Anchor 1: But, wait. Has it been confirmed by Cho Kyuhyun himself? I don't think he has confirmed it.

Anchor 2: Yes, he hasn't but look at all the proof. This picture right here (pointing to his left) clearly shows that the person in there is Kyuhyun. The other man is hidden though. I wonder who that is?

Anchor 1: I think-

Siwon turns off the TV, seeing Kyuhyun's eyes welling up again. Siwon just sat beside him, and held Kyuhyun's hands, as if he were supporting him. Finally Siwon dared up to ask the question in his mind "Where is that picture from?"

"From Lotte World. During the time he proposed me... I-I was too excited and didn't see the CCTV camera. I guess...." Kyuhyun chokes on his words. Siwon pats him a little, continuously saying it's okay to make Kyuhyun feel better. After maybe a few minutes, Kyuhyun looked up, directly into Siwon's eyes. They stare at each other for a while then Kyuhyun speaks up "Hyung, I want to go home."

Siwon was surprised since Kyuhyun used hyung again but this wasn't the right time. Siwon nodded "I think you should. I'll drop you home. Just wait down. I'll be there in a minute." 

Kyuhyun nodded. He picked up his bag and his coat and headed down. As he was getting closer to the ground floor, he heard noises coming from the entrance. As the elevator opened, Kyuhyun was shocked seeing the scene in front of him.

Many people were standing in front of the entrance holding placards and shouting Kyuhyun's name, basically bad-mouthing him. One of the placards had We don't want a gay anchor while another had People like you are bad-influence for children. Another had Fire Cho Kyuhyun. 

Kyuhyun closed his mouth with his hands, preventing himself to start crying of grief in front of everyone. The guards saw Kyuhyun and started chasing the people far away from the entrance. After a few minutes, thinking that the coast is clear, one of the guards signalled Kyuhyun to come out. But the fate wasn't on Kyuhyun's side.

As soon as he came out of the entrance, he was surrounded by the protestants. Some of them pinned the guards down. Except the area near the entrance, the protestants had surrounded Kyuhyun. All of them had something in their hand. On careful observation, Kyuhyun was shocked to see eggs, tomatoes and even stones in the hands of those people. They shouted "You don't deserve to be at such a place."

Kyuhyun got scared and shielded himself with his hand when the people rose their hands to throw whatever was in their hand onto Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun knew there was no way to escape and decided mentally to get hurt. So, he closed his eyes while shielding his face. He was ready to get the pain of being hit. 

Crack! Plop! The sound came. The things to be thrown at him have been released. Then why am I not feeling hurt?... Wait, who's this? Kyuhyun's opens his eyes to face someone's chest. He looked up, widening his eyes in shock. 

It was Siwon. Siwon was shielding Kyuhyun by covering Kyuhyun with his own body. Kyuhyun stared at him, aghast. He whispered loudly, with a hint of anger and worry "Why did you do this?"

"Zhou Mi told me to take care of you. Just doing that. And I don't want these people to hurt you for such a stupid reason. I can't bear to see something like this. Let's get into the car for now." He covered Kyuhyun till the way to the car. The guards were now free and shooed away the people from there. Siwon made Kyuhyun sit in the car and then got into the driver seat. He threw his dirtied coat in the back seat and drove off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A man was watching the whole commotion, having a complete poker face. After the people had been shooed away, a middle-aged man walked among them w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter