For Siwon

'Forced' Marriage!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A shorter update than the previous chapter but I hope you still like it!

Words: 55xx

"Why did you do that?" Kyuhyun glared at Siwon who didn't care about the fuming boy beside. They were standing outside the gate, with Siwon sitting on a suitcase and Kyuhyun standing beside him. Siwon stayed silent, making Kyuhyun more angry "I asked why did you do that?!"

"Didn't I explain it inside?" Siwon said, calmly.

"You did but how does that justify anything?"

"When it could justify their thinking, why can't it justify yours?"

"Because... it really doesn't make sense!"

"It does!" Siwon shouted as he stood. Kyuhyun shook his head in denial. Siwon shrugged "I can't help it then... by the way, where are we going to go now?"

"I DON'T KNOW!"

"...I'm going with him."

"What?!" All the family members present there asked at the same time.

Siwon looked at them and smiled "I said I am going with him."

Kyuhyun shook his head "Siwon, you don't have to do this. I can manage."

"Siwon, you don't have to go." said Ma. She didn't understand why Siwon wanted to go with Kyuhyun. Did he... no, it can't be. Siwon is straight... or maybe not...

Kyuhyun nodded "Yes, you really don't have to this out of pity."

Siwon looked at him, surprised "Pity? Who said I'm doing this out of pity? I'm doing this because it's my duty."

"Duty?" Sungmin asked.

Baba nodded "Of course. It is the duty of a husband to always be by the side of his spouse. But Siwon, you don't even like him. Why do you think of this as duty?"

"No, I don't hate him. Not a bit. I'm going because I want to go with him. I'm not going to leave him alone, no matter what."

"Not even if you have to break all the connections with us?" asked Nainai. 

Siwon looked at her, shocked. He didn't expect that. He looked at Kyuhyun Will I be able to live just with him?... Doesn't matter. I love him and I'm not going to let him go away. Not now. Siwon nodded his head slowly, leaving Nainai shocked.

Nainai was shocked at Siwon's response He's okay with it? Is he... in love with Kyuhyun? He must be. Nainai smiled slightly then turned her expression cold.

Ma scoffed "Oh really? Then do that. Don't you dare come inside this house until we allow you to."

Baba sighed "Seriously, you don't need to go Siwon. Just let Kyuhyun go. Or else, do as Xuan is saying. Don't enter the Zhou mansion again."

Siwon sighed. He didn't expect all this but it was too late to regret and he wasn't even regretting his decision right now. Siwon smiled and nodded again. 

Ma sighed deeply, pressing her temples. She didn't really expect Siwon to be stead-fast with his decision "Fine. If you want that, go with Kyuhyun. But before that, keep all your credit cards here. Even you, Kyuhyun."

Siwon silently took out all the credit cards and kept it on the floor. Kyuhyun did the same.

"Now, get out." Ma shouted. No one tried to stop them. Siwon knew it would happen anyway. Kyuhyun, on the other hand was confused. Just because it's his duty? Unbelievable! I need to talk to him. They silently walked out with the luggage till the gate. No knowing where to head, they stop and Siwon sits on a suitcase.

Siwon raised a brow "What do you mean you don't know? Where were you planning to go?"

"I was planning on asking a friend of mine if I could stay there or maybe stay at a hotel. But thanks to you, my credit cards have been taken away" scowled Kyuhyun.

Siwon rolled his eyes "Do you think that's hard? Do you know how difficult it is for me to live without my family? I left my family and came with you."

"I never asked you to!" Kyuhyun shouted but regretted it instantly. It must have hurt Siwon. After all, Siwon had come voluntarily just for him, leaving his family and now, he was shouting at him. Kyuhyun apologized. Siwon just sighed and sat on the suitcase. Kyuhyun thought He was ready to leave his family for me even though I'm nothing special for him... I can't let him be away from his family. He thinks for sometime and nods at the idea he got in his mind. He looks at Siwon "Siwon, just wait a minute. I'll be right back." Without waiting for Siwon to reply, Kyuhyun runs towards the mansion. He was about to step in but then remembered Ma's words. He stood near the door and called Ma. 

> Why are you calling?

"Ma, I'm near the door. Can you please come out?"

> Why are you still here? Wait, I'll come there.

Kyuhyun waited for a minute or so when Ma came to the door with Victoria tagging along.

"What is it?" Ma asked, coldly.

"Ma, we don't have anywhere to stay." Kyuhyun lied.

"You should have thought about it before. Why did you come here?"

"Ma, could you let us stay in the servant quarter outside. I know that it's empty since the servants' rooms have been moved inside the mansion. Could we stay there?" Kyuhyun pleaded.

"No–"

Victoria cuts in "Ma, let them stay there. But, make them pay the rent for the house. And make Siwon work in the house as a servant."

"Why would Siwon be as the servant?" Ma asked. She didn't like that idea. Though she didn't love Siwon as much as she loved Zhou Mi but she still loved him as a son.

Kyuhyun refused "No.... Siwon won't work as a servant."

"Then, will you work instead of him?" asked Victoria.

Ma looked at Victoria, surprised. So, is this how she told she'll handle it?

Kyuhyun frowned. He would work as... a servant? That would be a big blow to his self-respect. But then he thought about Siwon. Siwon loves his family and it would be hard for him to be away from them. Hmm... should I accept it? After a lot of thought, Kyuhyun sighed "Okay."

"Okay?" Victoria raised a brow.

"We will stay in the servant quarters and I... will work as a servant."

"That you will. And the rent will be 8,000,000 ₩ (8000$) for 15 days. And your pay will be 30,000 ₩ per hour you work. And you can't work for more than 5 hours. So, your earn per day will be 150,000 ₩ maximum. The remaining amount... I don't know how you'll pay that. Will you still agree to stay now?"

"8,000,000 ₩ is too much! At least make it 5,000,000 ₩."

"Not a won less. Take it or leave it."

Kyuhyun sighed "Fine, we'll stay. I'll work here and pay 8,000,000 ₩ in 15 days."

"Good enough. Here" Victoria gives him a key "I knew you would come back so I had it ready. You can start working from tomorrow. I'll be kind enough to let go today."

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes "How kind of you." He looked at Ma. Why are you not saying anything? Are you okay with all this? He wanted to asked but couldn't voice it out.

Ma sighed "Do whatever you want but one thing. Siwon shouldn't know that you're working here." Ma walked away before Kyuhun could say anything.

"Well, you heard it. Siwon shouldn't know that you're working here at any cost. If he knows it, consider yourself fired. Okay?" Victoria smirks.

Kyuhyun started regretting accepting all of this but it was too late now. He had done this for Siwon in a spur of moment, without giving it a proper thought Ugh... I've become an idiot. Just for you, Siwon... Kyuhyun sighed and walked towards the gate.

Siwon looked at him "What took you so long? And why did you go in there?"

Kyuhyun pulled the luggage "Let's go." Siwon looked at him, confused. Kyuhyun smiled "We're going back inside. But we won't stay at the mansion. We'll stay in the servant quarters outside. In that way, you won't be far from your family."

Siwon raised a brow "How did you do that?"

"I just did. But it's not for free. We need to pay 8,000,000 ₩ in 15 days."

"That's ridiculous! We don't need to stay here. We can find a better place for way less amount."

Kyuhyun held Siwon's hands "Please, Siwon. I know it's hard for you to stay away from your family. You don't need to go far from them just because of me."

"Kyuhyun, I've stayed in China for 5 years before. It isn't that hard."

"But even then, you were with Zhou Mi. Now, there will be no one with you. Please, Siwon. I had to request a lot for this. Don't let my effort go waste." I even threw my self-respect at stake. Please don't say no.

Siwon looked at Kyuhyun. What's up with him? He... did something, didn't he? I need to find it out. Siwon sighed. Though it didn't matter if they stayed away, he wanted to know what exactly Kyuhyun had done to make Ma actually accept to stay there. "Fine. Let's go."

They walked towards the servant quarter. It was a small house with a bedroom, a tiny kitchen and a bathroom. Kyuhyun opened the door and coughed "It's so dirty."

"It should be. It hasn't been opened for 6 years. There were many before but only one remains now. I don't know why they didn't demolish this one."

"Maybe it was waiting for us." Kyuhyun joked and went inside. There was thick layer of dust on everything "A lot of cleaning has to be done." Kyuhyun took of his jacket and put it inside a bag. He started looking around to find a broom. He found two brooms, a dust pan and a rag in the kitchen. He came out with those and handed Siwon a broom "Start cleaning."

"Hey, I didn't want to stay here in the first place. I'm not cleaning."

"Then get out."

Kyuhyun threw the dustpan at Siwon which he caught with ease. Kyuhyun pulled out a handkerchief and tied it as a mask. Then he started sweeping the floor. Siwon sighed and started helping Kyuhyun. They clean the whole house in 4 hours. All the cleaning had made them tired and hungry.

"I'm hungry." Kyuhyun whined.

"Then let's go out and eat something." suggested Siwon.

"How much money do you have?"

Siwon took out his wallet "Hmm.. 1,500,000 ₩. Why?"

Kyuhyun looked at him, surprised "You have that much in your wallet?! I have 500,000 ₩... That makes it 2,000,000 ₩. We need to pay 8,000,000 ₩ and –"

"Yah! Stop the calculations, will you? You're making my head ache. Let's just eat something for now and buy something to fill this place. Come!" Siwon pulled Kyuhyun out of the house. They went to a small restaurant and had something to eat (not without Kyuhyun not grumbling about how much Siwon was spending). Then they went to a super market and bought some necessities for the house (again with a grumbling Kyuhyun).

Siwon scowled "Kyuhyun, please stop grumbling so much! It's irritating."

"Well, if you wouldn't waste this much money, I wouldn't be grumbling." scolded Kyuhyun "How could you make the bill cross 400,000 ₩?"

"We bought a mattress and pillows if you might have forgotten! And we bought only one because you were grumbling so much... Stop behaving like the world has ended. We still have 1,500,000 ₩ left!" Siwon was getting fed up. They could have just stayed at a cheaper place if Kyuhyun hadn't negotiated for the servant quarter.

Kyuhyun sighed "I'm sorry. It's just that.... we need to pay so much that my head isn't working properly now..."

They didn't realize when they had reached the house. They looked behind at the delivery guy who was being ignored the whole time. Kyuhyun opened the door and the guy kept the mattress and pillows in and went away. Kyuhyun sighed as he fell on the mattress. Then he sat up "Wait... we bought only one mattress..."

Siwon sighed "Exactly. Thanks to your grumbling, we bought only one. And that's for me. You sleep on the floor." Siwon pushed Kyuhyun and slept on the mattress.

"Yah! How can you do that?" Kyuhyun tried pushing Siwon out but Siwon didn't budge a bit.

While pushing, Siwon suddenly moved a bit, making Kyuhyun fall onto the mattress. Siwon turned and pulled Kyuhyun closer "We can sleep like this if you want. That way we both can sleep on the mattress."

Kyuhyun blushed since he and Siwon were so close to each other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter