You Are... Andrew?

'Forced' Marriage!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As promised, here is your second update of the week. If you haven't read the previous chapter, please do!

Words: 56xx

Siwon sees everything black but soon something starts to appear. He could see a small boy walking in the garden with a man and a woman. That must be me and my parents... Then like a blast, he gets to the memory when Minho first came to the house. He keeps getting all the happy moments he spent with his family. His previous flash about his name (2 names actually) being taught came too. It was followed by another previous flash of Jiwon coming into the household. Then he got the memory of him learning to shoot. No wonder I'm a good shooter... Then came the flash on the new boy in the house, Marcus. He saw how mean he used to be with him but soon they became inseparable. The same way I behaved with Kyuhyun... Memories of 4 years came in a flash and then came the part which he knew he wasn't going to like... the day his parents were killed. 

Siwon ran into the house with a drawing in his hand. It was Jiwon's first drawing of the family and he wanted to show it to their parents too. He stopped in front of the door and as he was about to knock, he heard someone talking.

"Please... don't do anything to our children." A female voice came.

Mom? Siwon thought. He pressed his ear on the door to hear properly.

"If you don't want your children to die then you both have to pay for it." A sinister voice came.

What is happening? Siwon was getting scared. He slightly opened the door and saw his parents kneeling in front of someone. Mom, Dad, why are you kneeling down? Who is this other man?

His father spoke "What do we have to do? You want the money? Take it, but please don't harm them."

The voice laughed "Who wants your money?"

Bang! Bang! Two bodies fell onto the floor. The 12 year old Siwon looked shocked. His parents were shot in front of his eyes.

"Mom! Dad!" He shouted. He pushed the door hard and rushed inside. The man who had shot them had escaped from the window but Siwon didn't care. He ran to his parents. He saw that his dad was shot right in his head whereas his mom was shot in the stomach so she was still alive. Siwon shouted "Mom! Please don't close your eyes. Someone will come to save us."

Mrs.Choi held Siwon's hand "S-Siwon... please... take c-care... of... the kids... d-don't let... them be... caught... Run away. Save yourselves..." Her breath hitched. She knew this was going to be it. Siwon shook his head, crying "Mom, you can't die!"

"Just....Go.... Save... them..." Mrs.Choi took her last breath and closed her eyes. Siwon looked at her, shocked "Mom? Mom!" He started shaking the body, hoping his mother is still alive but in vain. Then Siwon remembered his mom's last words. Save them... I need to save them!

He runs downstairs, takes his gun and a knife and goes to the lawn to find Minho, Jiwon and Marcus surrounded by a group of men. Marcus and Minho had stones in their hands while Jiwon was hiding behind them. Siwon knew he wouldn't be able to fight all of them. He started waving his hand behind the men, trying to grab attention. Minho looked at Siwon. Siwon motioned him to be silent and keep moving backwards. Then on the shot of the gun, they needed to turn and run as fast as they could. Minho understood it and did as he was told. Siwon, who was waiting for the right moment, fired the gun in the air, grabbing the attention of the men. All the men surrounding turned towards the gun sound.

"RUN!" Siwon shouted as he ran towards the edge of the lawn. The other 3 turned around and ran towards the wall. There was a small hole in the wall in which only kids could fit. They knew it so they escaped from it. Siwon ran to the hole and escaped from there. When he came out, he saw all of them looking terrified.

"What happened? Why were they surrounding us?" Minho asked.

"I know them... they're the same people who..." Marcus looked at Siwon and Minho. They understood since they knew that Marcus's parents were killed and that was he reason he was staying with them.

"Minho, I can explain it later. Right now, we need to run. They want to catch us and we can't let that happen. Run as fast as you can." Siwon looked at Jiwon "Jiwon... can you run fast?"

"I'll try to... but where is Mama and Papa?" Jiwon asked, looking terrified.

Siwon tried his best to kept smiling "Mama and Papa are waiting for us outside. We just need to get out of here." Jiwon nodded.

Siwon looked back and found rustling of leaves. They had found the way to the back of the swamp. He looks at the kids "Run!" 

They start running, trying to be as far as possible. In the process, Jiwon falls and Siwon had to carry her and run but he didn't mind that. After a lot of running, when they were sure the men had lost them, they rested. They had been running the whole night. Siwon finds a stream and helps the kids refresh themselves. When Jiwon falls asleep, Siwon tells the whole incident he saw to Marcus and Minho, leaving a crying Minho whom Marcus consoled. Siwon made them sleep and waited for the sun to completely rise, guarding the kids. After the sun was up, they decided to leave but when Siwon got up, he felt something hard hit his head.

Siwon's grunting and now the painful groan scared Shindong. Should I wake him up? Shindong shook Siwon "Siwon, can you listen to me? Siwon?" But all he got was another groan and a gasp. 

Siwon saw Minho, Jiwon and Marcus being dragged away by a group of men. I couldn't save them... Just then Marcus freed himself and ran towards Siwon Marcus... He wanted to say it loud but couldn't find his voice. After a lot of trying, he finally said "M-Marcus..."

Marcus looked at him, horrified. He was continuously asking Siwon not to close his eyes but Siwon's eyes were getting heavy. He asked Marcus to leave and save Minho and Jiwon. But what happened next was something he never expected. Marcus confessed his love to him and kissed him. It was their first kiss. Siwon couldn't help but feel his heart flutter but he also knew it was the last time he would feel that. He couldn't get carried away. He saw Marcus being dragged away by the men while he was shouting at Siwon to live and not die. Siwon smiled I wish I could live.. then I would always be with all of you... he closed his eyes and fell into deep slumber.

He opened his eyes and found himself facing an unfamiliar ceiling. Am I alive? He tried to get up but his body didn't allow him to. But Siwon wasn't the one to give up. He tried again and again and on the 6th try, he was able to sit a bit. His body was aching, he was on ventilator and had numerous wires attached to his body. Did someone save me? But before it could be answered, he falls asleep again.

The next time he woke up, the doctors asked him about his whereabouts. Siwon just said he didn't remember since he had no idea where he was and he was taught not to disclose anything about his whereabouts. The only thing he said was his name. His Korean name. After a few days, a man who looked around his father's age came and said that he had saved him. Siwon was thankful to him. But when the man asked him to move to Korea, he initially rejected it but then how would he know if the others were alive too if he doesn't have a home? So he decided to go with the man.

The man turned out to be a good and rich businessman. Siwon even got a great family. But that couldn't fill the space of his real family. Then one day, he got a dream of Minho, Jiwon and Marcus being sold away. That dream had traumatized him. Then, for the next few days, he started getting similar dreams. Due to this, he tried escaping the house to find them but he was caught. Then he was taken to Dr.Shindong, a psychiatrist to help him with the nightmares but after that...

"After that... I was given another version what happened... which excluded my nightmares... and my childhood..." Siwon stayed silent.

Shindong asked Siwon to take a deep breath and then slowly open his eyes. Siwon did as he was told. He found Shindong looking at him guiltily. Shindong sighed "I don't know why I had locked your memory back then. There was no need to do it at all... maybe because I was young and was in need of money *sigh* I feel guilty. I'm sorry, Siwon."

Siwon smiled "It's okay. You did what you were told to. The reason behind that should be answered by my family, not you. So, thank you, Dr.Shindong. You helped me a lot. By the way, happy holidays and Merry Christmas in advance."

"My pleasure. And same to you, Siwon." They shook hands and then parted ways. Siwon was in deep thought as he walked. He had got his whole memory back and most of it was pretty good. He didn't understand why his memories had to be locked. It just can't be because of some nightmares. There must be a bigger reason behind this. Only Baba can answer this.

Siwon entered the house to find Kyuhyun asleep. Cho Marcus. Cho Kyuhyun. The same surname. Are they the same person as well? 

~~~

"I'm sorry but I'm not going back in there. You shouldn't too." Siwon frowned.

"I've already said yes when Nainai asked. She said she misses you."

"Then she should take me back in. I don't want to go there as a guest. And I was planning to spend my Christmas with my friends this time. So, no. I'm not going to that party." Siwon looked away.

Kyuhyun sighed. Making Siwon agree was a huge task. Ma had asked, no, ordered Kyuhyun to make Siwon come to the party no matter what and Kyuhyun wanted the same. He didn't want Siwon to drift away from his family "Oh come! Just for an hour at least. Then, you can leave to meet your friends. Okay?"

Siwon slightly nodded, making Kyuhyun sigh in relief. What he didn't know was Siwon had other plans. He planned to make Kyuhyun confess about why he was working in the Zhou house. No way was he going to miss the party. This party is going to be filled with surprises...

~~~

"Thank you everyone for attending the party. I hope you enjoy the party and like the gifts. Merry Christmas!" Baba ended, which was followed by loud cheers and claps.

Siwon smiled and cheered. Kyuhyun, who was standing beside him, felt glad seeing Siwon happy. Just then, he felt his phone ring. "I'll be back in a moment." He goes to a corner and takes the call "Yes... But Siwon is here! I can't do that!... How can I send him away like that?... Okay, I'll do something about it... I'll take it from the storeroom." He ends the call.

He goes back to Siwon "Siwon, don't you have to go to your friends' place too? I think you should leave."

Siwon frowned "You were the one who ushered me here and now you're sending me away? I hardly talked to anyone!"

Kyuhyun sighed. Well, what reason could he give to make Siwon go away when he was the one who brought Siwon there in the first place? "Fine. Enjoy your night."

"What happened to you?"

"I got a call from my boss. I need to go to the cafe since the shop is busy and they're in need of servers. I need to leave. You can stay here if you want to." 

"Okay. Go on. I'm not leaving though." Siwon shrugged "See you later." He waved his hand and walked towards Donghae.

I just need to be extra careful. Kyuhyun went to the storeroom and found the brown box. He took it out and dusted it. It was a reindeer costume and he had to wear that. The entertainer couldn't make it and the kids in the party were all bored so Ma asked Kyuhyun to do the job of an entertainer. Kyuhyun put on the costume. Damn! It is so hot and stuffy in here. I wonder if I can survive. Nevertheless, he went out of the storeroom and then to the kitchen. He took out the box of candy canes and poured them in a basket. Then he went out to entertain the kids.

What he had missed was Siwon seeing him enter the storeroom and then come out in a reindeer costume. You can go that far? Can't wait to see your expression later...

The kids squealed when they saw the reindeer come out. Kyuhyun handed each of them a candy cane and started to play with them. Victoria looked at that and laughed her hearts content. She was the one who had put that idea in Ma's mind and now was happy seeing Kyuhyun like that. 

After an hour or so (which was like eternity for Kyuhyun), he went to a corner and took the helmet off. How do people do such stuff? He wiped his sweat. I'm hungry and thirsty... what do I do? Kyuhyun, just a few more hours. Then, you'll be done with this. Kyuhyun was about to put his helmet on when he saw Victoria coming towards him "You shouldn't keep that helmet off. People will be shocked if they find THE Cho Kyuhyun roaming around i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter