Please, hyung...

'Forced' Marriage!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm apologizing before itself because this update might be really messed up since I was way too excited while posting this and didn't care to re-read it at all o(_ _)o

Zhou Mi closed the door of his room with a bang. He ruffled his hair in frustration.

I never wanted this! Why? WHY!? Why is this happening to me? What sin did I do to get this? Was Kyuhyun marrying Siwon not enough that now, they don't want to get divorced? Kyuhyun... how could you do this to me. I was waiting desperately for this day. I even managed to steal Donghae's phone and text the new address to that lawyer to come as soon as possible and then, you decide to give your damned marriage another chance! How could you move on from me, Kyuhyun? Don't you know that I still love you with all my heart? I don't love Victoria at all... I only love you, Kyuhyun. Please... come back to me...

Zhou Mi soon falls to sleep. Victoria, who comes a little later sees Zhou Mi asleep. As she went closer, she saw tear stains on his cheeks. He was crying because they didn't get a divorce?... Why? Why does my heart ache seeing him like this? I can't be loving Zhou Mi... he'll never love me back. Kyuhyun and Siwon... they don't realize how messy they're making our lives.

~~~

Siwon opens the door of their room “Welcome to our abode!”

Kyuhyun looked around “The room looks the same. You really liked your previous room, huh?”

Siwon smiled “Yup. But there’s something new here.”

Kyuhyun looked around and was surprised “A balcony!?”

“Haha… yeah. I hope you like it.”

“Of course!” Kyuhyun opens the glass door and goes to the balcony, with a laughing Siwon behind. Kyuhyun took a deep breath, inhaling the fresh air “Ah~ This feels so good!”

Kyuhyun was surprised when two arms s around his waist but he knew who they belonged to so he didn’t remove them. Instead, he rested his head on the broad chest “Hyung…”

“What did you call me?” Siwon asked, sounding a bit amused.

“What? I used to call you hyung when we were kids, remember?”

Siwon smiled “I know. But I’m used to you calling me Siwon so just call me that. Or better, give me a nickname. A personal one which only you can use.”

“How about Masi?” Kyuhyun chuckled “Horsey.”

“Everyone calls me that. Something new.” Siwon hugged him tighter.

“Then… how about Won? Or Siwonnie?” Kyuhyun blushed a little as he told the names. As if Siwon could see it, he chuckled “You look so cute when you blush. I like them, my Kittykyu.”

Kyuhyun turned around “Don’t call me that! I’m not a cat.”

“Then…” Siwon moved his head forward, closing the gap between their faces. Their faces were inches away when Siwon said “How about… kyukyu? Or the one I used to call you before… Kyunnie?”

Kyuhyun blushed furiously when he heard that nickname. Oh how much he missed that! He never allowed anyone to call him that. It was his Andrew hyung, sorry, Siwon’s right only. Kyuhyun looked away. Siwon turned his face, facing him and then completely closed the gap between them, kissing him. As they kissed, a cool breeze blew, the moon and the stars shone brighter than usual, as if appreciating the moment they were witnessing.

Siwon pulls back from the kiss and stares deeply into Kyuhyun’s eyes, with the latter doing the same. Siwon caresses Kyuhyun’s cheek slowly. Kyuhyun smiles widely and lets out a sigh out of satisfaction.

It was Siwon’s turn to get surprised as Kyuhyun pulled Siwon into a sudden kiss. It was not a kiss of passion but a kiss filled with pure love. But not for long.

When Siwon found Kyuhyun’s lips part a bit, he didn’t waste time in entering his mouth, ravishing the cavern with his tongue. Kyuhyun was surprised at the invasion but didn’t break the kiss. They pulled back when they were really in need of air.

Siwon looked at Kyuhyun, panting lightly “That… was amazing…”

Kyuhyun smiled “I… know.”

“Then, you want to experience it again?” Siwon winked at him playfully.

Kyuhyun wraps his arms around Siwon’s nape and pulls him as close as possible. Just when their lips were a millimeter apart, Kyuhyun sensually said  “I never said no.”

That was it for Siwon. Siwon kissed him again, hard this time. This time, Kyuhyun fought for dominance but he understood that he could never win against the guy in front of him, so he finally gave up.

They were so busy kissing that they didn’t notice that the door of their room was actually open and anyone could barge in. And that’s what happened.

“Ahem!” Someone fake coughed but the kissing couple were too deeply involved to listen to that.

“AHEM!” The cough came louder. Siwon and Kyuhyun heard it but their mind was busy to analyze who the voice belonged to so they didn’t stop.

“Yah! Oppa!”

This voice made Kyuhyun and Siwon snap out of their world. They pulled apart and turned around to see Jiwon and Minho standing at the door of the balcony. Minho was covering Jiwon’s eyes with his hand while Jiwon was covering Minho’s mouth while struggling to free herself.

Minho freed his mouth “Finally!” Minho let out a dramatic sigh.

Jiwon slapped Minho’s arm hard, making him take his hand away from her eyes. She opened her eyes and looked at the shocked couple in front of her then she glared at Minho “Yah! Why did you do that!?”

“Is that the way you speak to your older brother? Where are you manners, Choi Jiwon?”

“Manners, my foot! You disturbed their moment!”

“I didn’t. Your shouting did!”

Siwon and Kyuhyun just look at the bickering siblings in front of them. Siwon was embarrassed to be seen like that by his own siblings. Kyuhyun felt exactly the same. Minho and Jiwon paused their bickering and looked at the couple. Minho smirked “Too busy to listen, eh?”

Jiwon chuckled “Come on! They’re newly-weds after all! You can’t tease them.”

This made Siwon and Kyuhyun look away.

“Oh gosh! You both don’t need to feel so embarrassed about us seeing you kiss. We have seen Kyuhyun kiss another person before too. And that was many many MANY years ago, isn’t it?” Minho asked with a sly smirk.

Kyuhyun glared at Minho. This brat! Doesn’t he know that the person here is the same person? Wait… he actually doesn’t...

Siwon smiled “I know. His first kiss was when he was 9, isn’t it?”

Minho and Jiwon looked at him, surprised. Jiwon asked “You know that? I thought Kyuhyun told us never to mention about it to anyone… Well, I guess he trusts you a lot.”

Siwon chuckled “He didn’t need to tell me that. I was the person he kissed after all.”

“Huh?!” Minho and Jiwon looked at Siwon, shocked. There was a silence. Then, Jiwon started “Does that mean…”

It was completed by Minho “...you’re Andrew hyung?”

Siwon smiled brightly and spread his arms wide “Won’t you hug your elder brother?”

The next moment, Siwon found two bodies hugging him so tight that he had difficulty in breathing. Then he found himself showered with light hits and punches from his siblings with ‘I hate you’s.

“But… how come you didn’t say it the last time we came?” asked Jiwon.

“Because he had no idea that he was Andrew hyung.” explained Kyuhyun.

“What do you mean?”

Siwon explained the whole memory loss story and how he gained it back. Minho’s and Jiwon’s happiness was visible on their faces. They hugged Siwon once again and this time, joining Kyuhyun into the group hug as well.

“What are you both doing here? Shouldn’t you be in USA?” asked Kyuhyun when they settled down in the room.

“We heard about your condition and we came here as soon as we were free.” said Minho.

“I hope you’ll stay for long this time. You stayed only for 2 days last time.”

Jiwon smiled “Well, we’ll stay for many more days this time. We'll be staying here till your birthd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter