honeymoon

Just Like Everyone Else

This will really be the last, but i still want to thank you all.  It really makes me happy that people asked for another chapter.  infact i was going to try and look for another oneshot that i could incorporate to this fanfic, but this time i'm writing this third chapter from scratch.  I hope it is ok, and i look foward to comments and feedback.

 


"What is it you're doing on our way to our honey moon?  You should be paying attention to me"  Yixing pouted after waking up, and seeing Seohyun on her laptop.

Seohyun smiled and gave him a peck before showing him the screen.  "I have been paying attention to you," she said pointing to the picture on the screen.  The picture was of him with cake all over his face.

"Haha, Seo." he said taking her laptop, "I remember your face also having cake.  There must also be a picture of you too, huh?"

Seohyun laughed while he searched.  Soon enough he was also smiling, "hey where is it?"

"Mine was right before yours, but how far ahead have you gone?"  she asked laughing into his arm and taking back the laptop.  She took out her phone, "let's take pictures husband. We're almost landing." she said smiling.

Once they landed they were off to their hotel.  Their honeymoon, in shanghai.  they had chosen china since they both know chinese and during there time they would like to spend time happy and alone without a tour guide or translator following them around.

They checked in with Seohyun being the one to talk to the receptionist.  She felt satisfied that they had understood her, she was already practicing her chinese.

Once in the hotelroom things suddenly became strange, staring at the bed and the whole set up of the room, it all followed the honeymoon theme.  They started unpacking and ordered food to make things a bit less akward.  Lay didn't know how to go about things, he wanted things to happen naturally, but how would one of the most natural things between a man and a women go about when he could tell she was nervous and every move he made she noticed.

In Seo's mind she already had plan, but that went out the window when she realized how nervous she was to even open one of her suitcases infront of him.  She just needed him to go somewhere, but now at night that wouldn't be possible unless she made it obvious.  They had already went to the bathroom, so unless she wanted him to think she had diarea she couldn't just occupy the bathroom for a couple of hours.  While giving herself a peptalk in her mind to approach Lay, her husband, goodness there was no need to be so hesitant, there was a knock on the door that started the both of them.  It was the food they had ordered.

After eating a bit, Lay got up and told her he would go shower and change into his pj's.  Seo didn't know what to do, but she was growing nervous and hesitated, she didn't want to wait.  The time he would spent in the bathroom she would spend them with her nerves on a string.  "Yixing," she blurted, and forgot what else to say.

"Yes?"

"Um.." she swallowed and refused to look down no matter how much she wanted to.  She just hoped she wasn't blushing.  "Would you mind...me joining you?" She asked daring herself to not lose eye contact, while she was sure she probably looked like a tomato.

Lay smiled, and held out his hand, which Seohyun took with a shaking hand accidentally loosing the confident aura she was trying to omit.  It didn't go unoticed by Lay who gripped her hand tighter, but instead of leading the way to the bathroom he lead her to the bed.  His hands on her arms and his eyes on her.  As he spoke he placed her hands on him.  "Why don't we shower later" he said leaning in to kiss her.  The kiss was gentle, with lay smiling and pulling back.  Seo was at lost but that didn't last, almost instantly their lips were once again touching.  This time lay held her hands to his face and deepened the kiss.  Seohyun responded and soon her hands were in his hair and his were at the bottom of his shirt.  He pulled away to take it off while Seohyun also started to her shirt.  She didn't get very far as all Lay's shirt was just a simple t-shirt.  She was surprised by his hands that inturrupted her and his cold fingers that picked up where she had left.  Tentatively he started ing her shirt.  The feeling of his fingers touching her chest, and his eyes looking so deeply at her, and the even the way he was breathing next to her made her bold, made her want him even more. His smile gave her the confidence she needed.  Seo took her arms out of the sleeves and brought them to his shoulders pulling him in for another kiss. Their bodies hot and craving they entangeled themselves in each others arms

The night wasn't like in the movies or fairytales,  Everything did not go smoothly, but even with the ups and downs (pun not intended but kekeke), it was a wonderful and powerful bonding experience.

Seohyun woke up in Lay's arms aware of their bodies touching, but not caring as she started trailing kisses from his chest up to his neck, one of her favorite spots to kiss him.

Lay woke up to a mischievious Seohyun.  "What are you doing?" he asked turning over so he was on top of her.  Seohyun shamelessly wrapped her legs around him.

After a long morning activity that carried on until the afternoon they finally got out of the hotel.  Seohyun was a bit dissapointed as Lay had refused to ware a couple outfit, and with her state she couldn't really go out.  "Come I'll carry you to the hotel resturant", Lay said.  Seohyun surprisingly let him, and thankfully the resturant was only two floors down and closed to the elevator.

They ate in peace stealing glances at each other and laughing from time to time.

The next couple of days carried on with the beginnings of a promising marriage.

 


OK i know the ending probably isn't the best, but i tried.  Thank you all. xoxo