There can only be one panda in his heart

There can only be one panda in his heart

 

I'm tired of this! I want my GD back. Well, he wasn't mine like mine as boyfriend or something. But still! I kinda like him, a lot. How can I confess to him if I can't spend time with him. I can get why he was always with Daesung at the church when he was in depression. Or that he's preparing our next album. I can understand why he don't have time for me. BUT HE GOT TIME FOR JUNSU, WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS? The little free time that my GD have, mister wannabe panda from 2PM takes it from him. It could have been me who would spend that time with GD.


Come on, I did my research on that dude. He already have that Chance guy to help him with his music. He doesn't need the help from my man. Well, he's not my man yet, but I'm sure hyung likes me too. Today, GD is meeting him again.



“Hyung, where a you going? I thought we could do something together today.”

 

“Sorry maknae, I going to see Junsu today. Maybe another time, don't wait up for me tonight.”

 

“Again! What's going on between with you and that guy?”

 

I saw a light blush appear on his face. He turn his face to hide. Damn, that got me so mad.

 

“Well, we talk about music and stuff, you know. We kinda had lost touch after 2PM debuted , so now were talking our life and stuff.”


“ For the whole day? What ever! I don't care.” I turn around walk back in room

 

I tried to not lose my cool and to look indifferent. My heart was hurt so much.

 

 

After a few minutes, I heard a knocking on my door.

I stumble my way out of the bed hoping that maybe it would my Jiyong that decide to stay with me. But I was wrong. It was TOP with a big smile on his face.

 

“What do you want?” The only times he come smiling to my door is went he wants something.

 

“Wae! Who said I wanted something. I'm just here to see how you were doing.”

 

“I'm fine, bye.”

 

I tried to close the door but he block it with his foot.

 

“You look mad, why?”


“None of your business”


I slam the door harder on his foot. I was really getting irritated.

“Yah! Don't hurt hyung like that!”

“Go away.”

“Tell me was is wrong, first.”


“Nothing! OKAY!”


“Is it about GD?”

 

“...”

 

“Still haven't told him yet?”

 

My eyes went big. Was it possible that he would know my crush on GD. Well, I wasn't very subtitle about it either. But that was fan service for the V.I.Ps. I tried to find a way to answer to make him go away.

 

“I don't know what you're talking about, bye.”

 

“You should just go now and tell him about your feelings.”

 

“Don't say stupid stuff like that! I don't have feeling for him. ”

 

“Come on, don't be afraid.”

 

“...”


“Let him know”

 

“...”

 

“He's meeting Junsu today, in the studio.”

 

He winked at me before giving me a slight push out of my room.

 

My smile grew wild. I took my coat with me ran for the door.

I was about to open to door, when I took a few step back and saw Daesung holding TOP's hands

 

“You bastard! That what you wanted! The house for you and Daesung!

 

Still, I could understand them, so I still went out the door but slam the door to make them understand I hate being used.

 

.................

 

 


I was right in front the door of the studio. Even though I was outside, I could hear them laugh. I slightly open the door, they didn’t notice it. All I could see is GD's back

 

 

“Your Japanese single is so good, I heard it the other day.”

 

 

I heard Junsu giggle, what is he? A teenage girl?

 

 

“Still, my composing skill could be better.”

 

 

“Junsu, don't be so harsh on yourself.”

 

 

“Yeah, I know but still...”


 

GD was the one laughing now. I don't what was funny in all this.

 



“Wow, you're really amazing, you know.”

 

 

“Really?? How am I amazing?”

 

 

“Well, first you are always doubting when someone compliment you.”

 

 

“And how is that amazing?”


 

“It's very cute”


 

They both started to lively laugh.


 

I saw Junsu's hand patting my hyung's back. I couldn't stay quiet.


 

So, I push the door open...