Knowing all Infinites! But .. Your eyes?

My Secret Celebrity Boyfriend

No One's POV

After the weird incident,that you felt like you had actually met a KPOP idol before. But the sames question just kept running in your mind,when and really? 

You couldn't believe you have actually met one,but didn't know if its really the guy you met in the market the other day. You put the mesmerizing eyes from your flashback,and his face together. 

Their eyes were the perfect match in your thought. Right now,Ji Yoon and you were queueing up to get a their signature.

You were in no rush,cause you barely know them. You look at them as normal people who suffered a lot to get this far. In Ji Yoon's eyes,they were her future husbands. But seriously? 7 future husbands? 

"Ooooh!! I can't wait to say Hi to my choding idol. And charismatic idol,diva idol ... " Ji Yoon went on and on,but you're not paying any attention to her. 

Your mind was somewhere else,you kept staring at the same guy. *Whats his name again? Argh!* You shook your head as you were frustrated at guessing his name.

At last you asked Ji Yoon. "Ji Yoon-ah! Who's that guy name?" You nodded your head to him. 

Ji Yoon just follow your gaze and spotted L,her eyes sparkled at once. "L! Real name,Kim Myungsoo. Why the sudden interest?" 

You just look at her,*L huh? Myungsoo? Not a bad name.* A smile was formed on your lips and you didn't respond to Ji Yoon's answer.

"Hellooo?? Earth to ~~~~~~." Ji Yoon shook you hard. You just stare at her,"What?"

"Why are you all interested in L? You never ask questions about KPOP idols before." Ji Yoon eyed you up and down. You just chuckle,"Nothing much." You gave her a reassuring smile.

Without thinking twice,Ji Yoon just nodded and move up the line. You smile and move up with her. *I never thought my wish actually came true. I've always wanted to see the same person like the guy in the market. But.. is it really him??* You started to wondered and waited for your turn to meet them.

Ji Yoon was up now,and you just smile at her squealing happily at them. 

"Eeek! Omo! I can't believe I'm meeting you guys for the first time. Can I have each of your autograph??!" Ji Yoon squealed out happily at them. You just rolled your eyes,*Oh gosh! I'm guessing that they are gonna be deaf soon.* You thought as you saw how Ji Yoon kept on sqeualing at each of the members.

Ji Yoon took photos with them and bowed to them. With that she went down and came to your side. "Its your turn! Smile more!" She nodded to you. You just smile and went up.

"Annyeonghaesaeyeo! I'm a .. err, a fan of you guys?" You awkwardly admit that you are a fan of them? You're not really sure since you've just known them yesterday.

"Oh! Annyeong! You're so cute! Hi! I'm Sunggyu. Would you like our autograph?" The leader smile at you. You just nodded back and beamed at him.

"Jang~! Here it is! Handshake." He held out his hand. You just warily put yours in it and he smile back at you. "Keep supporting us!" 

"Deh! Fighting!" You pumped your fist up at him,he just chuckle at your cute reaction. 

"Annyeong!" You beamed at a smiling guy. You couldn't tell who he was,but you remember Ji Yoon's introduction yesterday.

"Annyeong! Do you know who am I?" He asked out as he sign his autogrpah for you. "Err,Nam Woohyun? The greasy one in the group?" You tried to guess,and hope you were right.

"Yay! You are a fan! And who says I'm the greasy one in the group?" Woohyun gave you a teasing look.

"Uh,my friend did?" You awkwardly scratched your head. He just chuckle. "Its alright. Many of my fans called me that. Keep supporting us!" He held out his knuckle.

You knew this handshake and bang knuckles with him. Girls screamed out loud as they saw the knuckle banging. Both of you laugh and you went on to another member.

"Annyeonghaesayeo!" You greeted another one. "Annyeong! Do you like dancing?" He called out and signed his name down.

"Dancing? Um,I only know their songs,but yeah I love watching people dance." You smile back. He just chuckle and did a cool popping move with his hand.

"Woah." Your mouth formed into an 'O' shape as you saw his flexibility. 

'Now this is Hoya! Dancing machine of the group,rapper. Has a man look on him that I adore.' 

You remember as Ji Yoon's word ran in your mind. *Must be Hoya.*

"Here is your photo. Support Infinite!" He held out his hand. You happily Hi-5 it. "Deh,Hoya." He just smile.

You went on to a next one and a skinny one in fact. You blinked at him.

"Annyeong! Do you want an autograph from Sungjong?" He happily called out in a girly tone. You were surprised but just nodded. 

He happily took it and sign it,"So .. you're the diva in the group?" You suddenly asked.

He signed finish his name and gave it back to you,"Deh! If you wanna learn girl dance moves,come to Sungjong oppa!" He happily called out.

You couldn't help but just chuckle at his adorableness. "Deh,Sungjong oppa." You softly called out,he just gave you a beautiful smile.

You went on to the next one and beamed at him,"Annyeong. May I have you autrograph Dongwoo oppa?" You immediately know his name,since you remember the most is the dino face guy,which is Dongwoo.

He just beamed at you,"Sure. A fan of Infinite is it?" 

"Uh,sort of." You awkwardly admit it. 

He just chuckle,"Here it is! Keep supporting!" 

"I will!" You smile at him and went to the next one. "Annyeong! Are you Lee Sungyeol?" You called out as you stare at him. He just smile at you,"Deh! I am Lee Sungyeol the choding of the group!" He gave out an aegyo.

You just giggle at him. He just smile,happy to know that he made a fan of his smile. "Would you like oppa's photograph?" He held up his marker pen.

You just nodded,"Deh."

He smile and signed his name on it,"Here you go. Keep loving the choding one in the group!" He called out. You just chuckle at him and nodded back. 

Infinite to you is like big brothers,so funny and cool. They made you laugh so much today. *I wonder who is the next one?* You smile and went to the last one.

"Annyeong,may I have your autograph?" You called out and beamed at him. His head lifted up,revealing his charming face. You just stare at him in surprised. 

"Y-Your eyes." You suddenly called out as you gaze into his eyes. He just gaze back at you,*We meet again.*