Note

My Secret Celebrity Boyfriend

You were in the hospital, laying down on the bed. Taemin was gazing at you and let out a deep sigh, *Such a sweet innocent girl. But why does these bad things happened only to her? She did nothing wrong that time, it was just words, right?* Taemin smile at you and curled a loose strand of your hair behind your ear.

Taemin smile at your facial features, *I can see how a celebrity fell for you, you've always been the top girl infront of everyones eyes. Even Ji Yong hyung, your mother's side nephew fall for you, but kept a secret. Sigh, you don't know how many people fall for you, ~~~~~~. Even me.* Taemin sighed and took out his phone.

He dialed a number and held it close to his ear.

"Hello?" Onew answered.

"Onew hyung." Taemin softly called out, "Oh! Taemin-ah! Is your cousin okay? I heard Dongmin got his hands on her friend and boyfriend. And woah, is it true that its the famous Kim Myungsoo?" Onew asked.

"Deh it is, hyung." Taemin smile. "Woah!" Onew gasped. 

"Hyung. Do a job for me." Taemin pleaded. "Hmm, what kind of job?" He asked.

"Find out where Dongmin live, tomorrow night, you and the other hyungs are going after him." Taemin called out in a stern voice. "You crazy?! Dongmin has about 100 men in his hands, or more." Onew snapped.

"Please hyung! I'll buy you a bucket of chicken when we're finish!" Taemin shot back, "Chicken?! Okay! Just for the sake of the chicken and ~~~~~~~~~, of course. You knew that she has always been our dearest sister. Make that two buckets! I'll gsther up the gang." He hung up.

Taemin sighed and hung up his phone, *Sometimes hyung can be a chicken freak.* 

Taemin went to your side and grabbed your hand, he carresed it and smile. *I'll take of you, ~~~~~~~. Don't worry.* 

Suddenly, the door burst open. Your parents came running in. "Omo! Is our baby girl, alright?!" Mrs. Lee shouted worriedly and went over.

"She's fine, aunty. Please take care of her. I should be going now." Taemin quickly stood up. Mr. Lee grabbed his shoulder, "Thank you, Taemin. But, please. Sit and eat, you've must be tired all day babysitting and looking out for her." 

Taemin shook his head and smile, "Ani, I'm full anyways. I hope she wakes up soon. The doctor said that she'd just fainted, nothing serious. She'll wake up anyhow. Anyways, I've got a task to accomplished." Taemin bowed and left the room and out of the hospital.

Taemin walked outside and got on his black bike, he put on his black leather gloves and jacket. Taemin put on his helmet and sped off. 

Taemin drove to an underground crib, he got off his bike and took the helmet off his head. He took off his gloves and went into a dark place. He walked to the old kitchen and went to the refriegerator.

Taemin pushed the fridge away and there was a row of stairs, Taemin walked in and the fridge auto close behind him. 

Taemin walked up the stairs and reached a door, Taemin pushed the code and it clicked open. 

Taemin went in the luxurious place, everything in it was neat and cool looking. Minho came downstairs and blinked at Taemin, "Oh, look. Taemin is here." 

Key stopped fixing his hair and went to his side, "Hey Taemin! I'm sorry about your cousin. She lost so many of her loved ones." 

Taemin shrugged and walked past him, he went to the computer room and sat down on his table. Jonghyun was on his labtop searching the web. Jonghyun eyed him, "Yah. Are you crazy for going after Dongmin?" He snapped.

Taemin just glare at him, Jonghyun shrugged and focus back to his labtop. "Sheesh, it was just a question." 

Taemin shook his head and searched the web about Dongmin, he read everything about his doing, age, and the things that he caused.

Polices were after him and there would be a reward for it, Taemin sighed and scroll down longer, until he spotted a title that interests him.

NOTE TO LEE TAEMIN! 

IF YOU WANT YOUR COUSIN'S PRECIOUS FRIEND AND BOYFRIEND TO BE BACK AND ALIVE! I WANT YOUR COUSIN! NOT MONEY! FIND ME IN A GARAGE DOWNTOWN FAR AWAY FROM SEOUL!

 AND COME ALONE! 

-Dongmin

Taemin sighed and shut his labtop with a slam, got up, he stormed out of the room. Jonghyun just stare at him, *Weird.* 

-----

Yes! SHINee is a gang! :))) XDD! And that is their hideout/ crib. xD! :)) 

Myungie got kidnapped and so is Ji Yoon! 

 

AhhH! it's BIG! O_O!

He has no double eyelids? xD! I have no double eye-lids too. LOL! IDK!
 

I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS 83 SUBBIES!