Weird Morning

My Secret Celebrity Boyfriend

 

No One's POV
 
Beep Beep!
 
Went your alarm clock, you lazily got up and rubbed your tiring eyes. You heard a snore and turn to your bedside. 
 
"WAA!" You fell down on your . Taemin woke up, "Huh?! What?!"
 
"OPPA!" You yelled.
 
"Oh, Hi." Taemin waved to you before lieing back down on your bed.
 
"What are you doing?!" You yelled even louder.
 
"Sleeping." 
 
Your jaw dropped, "Not on my bed!" You kicked him off your bed and scrambled back up.
 
Taemin fell down and he winced in pain, "You're getting stronger now."
 
"Thanks." You smirked happily. 
 
"Hiyaa kids!" Your mom suddenly burst in your bedroom.
 
"Omma!" You yelled.
 
"Yes dearie?" She look at you, confused.
 
"What is he doing in my bedroom?!" You pointed to Taemin who was innocently looking at your mother.
 
"I don't know. I think your dad must have gave him the key to our house." Your mother simply reply before setting the prepared breakfast infront of the bed.
 
"Breakfast in bed?" You blinked at your mother, forgetting about the situation of Taemin in your bedroom.
 
"Yup!" Your mom beamed.
 
"Yay!" You were about to lunged for it, "Ahh!" Your mother stopped you, you just stare at her.
 
"It's not for you..." She spoke out. Your jaw dropped even bigger now, *Not for me ..? Then, who ..?*
 
"YAY!" You heard your cousin cheered and pushed you off bed.
 
"Yoww!" You fell down again. "Omma! How could you do this?" You cried out.
 
"He's a guest. Yours is downstairs. Get change, sweetie." Your mom kissed your forehead and ruffled Taemin's hair before leaving your bedroom.
 
"When your mission is done, you better get the hell out of Seoul." You warned.
 
"Awww.. I thought you miss me.." He made a cute pout. You just made a puke face and got up. You took a spare change of clothes and went in the bathroom.
 
You washed up and slipped on your normal clothes and came out with your hair tied into two pigtails.
 
Taemin was just finished eating the prepared breakfast, "Bring this down cousieee~" He cooed.
 
"I'm doing this for my mom, not you." You scowled at him and took the tray.
 
You went down and put the tray into the sink. Your mother beamed at you, "Sit dear." She patted the seat right next to her.
 
You just sat down and notice someone is missing, you look at another empty chair, "Where is appa?" You asked.
 
"Out." Your mother called out while reading a magazine.
 
"To..?"
 
"Hankang River for a jog." Your mother replied again.
 
"Oh." You nod and wolfed down on your breakfast.
 
After eating your delicious breakfast, you helped your mom to wash the dishes and Taemin came down.
 
He stopped on the last step and beamed, "Good Morning!" He yelled out loud.
 
Your mom giggled and you rolled your eyes. "Morning Taemin! Did you sleep well?"
 
"No.." You muttered out.
 
"Yes! ~~~~~~~~~ is like a cozy teddy bear! Can I sleep with her again?" He pleaded. 
 
"Of course." Your mom beamed.
 
"MOM! I need privacy!" You yelled out loud.
 
"Oh! Pish posh! Privacy is nothing, all you need is safety." Your mom beamed.
 
You rolled your eyes, *I can't believe omma is falling for oppas fake act.* 
 
Taemin smirked, you just took your coat and beanie, shoved your phone into your pocket, you got out of the house.
 
"Where is she going?" Taemin asked.
 
"Out." Your mom simply replied.
 
"Where?" 
 
"Maybe to Ji Yoon's or Hankang River to see her dad." Your mom simply guessed.
 
"Oh.." Taemin smirked, *I'mma joined in!* He beamed and took his coat. "Bye aunty! I'll be going too!" He waved. "Annyeong! Walk safely!" She warned.
 
"Deh." Taemin smile before shutting the door. 
 
----
 
Hi! Oh my god! Lol! Everyone is waiting for me to update xD! Haha! I'm sorry! But, HEY I'M
BACK! And I will only be available until Lunar New Year is over ;) So, I'll update soon ^o^
 
I LOVE MY 64 SUBBIES <3
 
HERE IS MYUNGSOO GIF :)))
 
 
SARANGHAEYO! I LOVE YOU! WO AI NI! AI SHI TERU! 
 
Ahaha! No one can deny Myungsoo's Love :)))