Getting the tickets

My Secret Celebrity Boyfriend

You got off the taxi and paid the man, you smile at the colorful building and went in line. All of a sudden, someone squeal and jumped on top of you. 

You jumped in surprise and turn around, it was Ji Yoon. She was smiling down at you. 

"Ji Yoon-ah!" You beamed. Ji Yoon smiled and hugged you, "How could you get tickets to it?! That's epic! Where is it?" She'd asked.

"It's not with me." You honestly replied. "What?!" She gaped at you. "We need them ~~~~~~~!" She shouted. You'd just smile and took out your phone.

"What are you doing? This isn't the time to be chit chatting with your boyfriend!" She screamed. "Aish! Shut up!" Some fangirls that are lining up hissed.

Ji Yoon ignored them, "No! You shut up!" She shot back. "Ji Yoon." You calm her down as you held your phone close to your ear, "What?" Ji Yoon stare at you. You'd just chuckle and turn to the pissed off fangirls.

"Sorry, it's her first time. She's freaking out." You told them, they just shook their heads and went away. You shrugged and glare at Ji Yoon. "You're embarrassing me." 

"So? You're embarrassing me for not having the tickets!" She pouted. You'd just smile, "Hold on."

"Hello?" You heard Myungsoo replied.  "Oppa!" You beamed.

"Oh, babe! You're here at Music Bank, already?" He'd asked. "Yes! Where are you, let me and Ji Yoon in." You replied.

"Araso, I'll come out. Find someone with a dark hoodie, yeah? Bye." He hung up. You shut your phone and look around. Ji Yoon eyed you, "What are you doing?" She'd asked.

"Looking for a guy in a dark hoodie. Quick! Help me find him!" You snapped. Ji Yoon jumped but didn't say anything and just did as told. 

The two of you scanned the area, but no luck of finding Myungsoo in a dark hoodie. *Darn. Where is he?* You sighed and turn to Ji Yoon.

"Any luck?" You'd asked. "No, where the hell is he?" She'd asked. 

"I don't know." You pouted. 

And all of a sudden someone appeared, "Hey babe!" He called out. You jumped and screamed, "Ahh!" 

He quickyl covered your mouth to calm you down, "Shh. I shouldn't be out here, so Shh!" He warned. You stare into his eyes, shocked. His eyes deeply gaze back into yours. 

*It is him!* You thought and shove his hand away, "Oppa!" You squealed.

"Hey." He smile. "A-hemm!" Ji Yoon cleared and tapped her foot patiently. "Oh right. This is Ji Yoon, my friend. Ji Yoon this is my secret celebrity boyfriend I was talking about the other day." You flushed red. L just tugged you closer to him. You stare at him, he smile down at you.

Ji Yoon just awkwardly stare at the cute couple before bursting into giggles. "Oh my gosh! I can't believe you have a se-" She was cut off as you covered .

"Ji Yoon! Shh!" You warned. Ji Yoon was spazzing through your hand, you'd just sighed and turn to Myungsoo who was awkwardly staring at the two of you.

You'd just face-palmed yourself with your other hand and turn to him, "Meet you in there later, just give me the tickets. Sorry, she really needs to control." You shot Ji Yoon a glare.

But she went on and on spazzing about your relationship, L just chuckle and went to your side and kissed your lips. Ji Yoon's eyes widened and she screamed through your hand.

It let out a small shriek, L pulled back and smile before walking away. You just smile and felt something on your hand, you look down and saw the Music Bank tickets. *Such a smart way to give me the tickets. Aigoo, babo oppa.* You chuckle and dragged Ji Yoon to the line and tried to shut her off.