Happy Xiuhan Day!!

When Fate meets Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan is the new CEO of Lu corporation who married a beautiful lady who he tried really hard to not exposed to public. After a long whinning of his friend, Kris. Luhan lets Lay aka Kris' wife who worked for a famous magazine to interview him about his married life.

'Should we start now Lu-ge??' Lay asked

'You know only Minnie can call me that' Luhan said while neating his suit

'Yeah, whatever lets start'

'Hello, Mr Lu Han.'

'Hello to you too Miss Zhang'

'It is really nice to meet you, thank you so much for giving us special opportunity to interview to you today'

'Nice to meet you too' Luhan smiled his dazzling one to Lay

'Okay, since we will talk about your married life. Can we talk a little bit more comfortable to each other'

'Yeah, please'

'How is your marriage life for you??'

'I became happier after the marriage, don't you see I gain some weight on me too.'

'Yeah, I can see you are chubbier than before, why don't you tell us more about your wife.'

'I can't find any other words to describe her but perfect.'

'Perfect? Don't you think it is such a big word?'

'Yeah, but like I say I can't find another word since she is really beautiful, smart, really kind, great company, cute, really childish but can be mature too when she need it althought she is two years younger than me'

'What about her name??'

'Name, her name is Kim Minseok but I preper Baozi to call her'

'Why??'

'Because she has round soft chubby cheeks just like baozi'

'It's really funny, does she work somewhere??'

'Yeah, she used to but now she worked at home as writer now'

'Really? Does she publish something yet??'

'Yeah, she already published 3 books before we get married.'

'Does she works as editor or..?'

'No, she graduated as pharmachist and get master in public health'

'WOOW, you married great woman.'

'I do'

'Lets go alittle bit further from now, is it love at the first sight??'

'Hmm.. I don't know, maybe. But I am sure I already fall really hard on the second sight'

'When was the first time you met??'

'If you asked us when was the first time we met, maybe we will answer with different answer'

'Why??'

'Because I actually ever met her before she just didn't know about it.'

'Tell me then'

'It was 4 years ago in London, when my friend in college forced me to companied him to met his girldfriend there. He also forced me to met this flatmate of his girlfriend...'

*flashback*

'Hyung, come on. Minnie is really beautiful and cute and smart. She is your type, really.' Kai kept whinning over Luhan since they arrived in London last night

'Kai, I am happy with my single life' Luhan who just came out from bathroom answered with annoyed face

'Hyung~'

'Give me a reason to meet her'

'Because she is your type'

'How many girls in college you introduced me as my type but end up as the opposite?'

'But Minnie is different'

'Why??'

'She is really your type'

'*sigh* Okay, this is the last time. Now, take a bath' Luhan throwed a towel to Kai

'Okay Hyung'

 

They waited since 7 am and two hours and half already passed, but the girl they waited never coming.

'Okay, that's it. I am going' Luhan stood up from the couch and headed to the front door

'Where are you going??' Kyungsoo, Kai's girlfriend asked

'Walking around, do you think I will spent my free day waiting for girl who Kai assumes as my type. No, I don't think so'

'But Minnie will be home soon. She just finish her part time and return some book to library.'

'No, if she still want to meet me. Tomorrow cause my time for her today already reach the limit. Bye guys' Luhan closed the door and headed to the elevator.

Luhan wondered around when he found a convience store and buy some bread, postcards and pen there. He also buy a cup of coffee from the near coffee shop before heading to the park nearby.

He just took a seat on long bench, when a girl who sat on the opposite bench catched his eyes.

A thought just skipped his mind that time 'if Kai ask me about my type, this girl is my type' and a smile started plestering his handsome face

That girl just sat there with big frame glasses, messy hair, baggy sweater that way too big for her petite body with her round chubby cheeks that Luhan betted must be really soft on his hand. With her cross leg she slept while hugging her backpack. Sometime she shivered when the cold breeze started blowing, Luhan though it was really cute and her red cheeks couldn't help to made her less cute but do the opposite.

She still slept with her head hanging but she slept to deep when her head fall and almost made her head knocked the bench if Luhan didn't run too fast and used his palm to hold her head. He used the bread he buyed as her pillow and seat on the ground.

'I don't even know you, don't even hear your voice, I don't even know the colour of your eyes yet but I think I like you' Luhan thought when he was mesmered by the beautiful face in front of him. Buzz on his pocket pulled him back to reality.

'Hello??'

'Hyung, do you have lunch yet?'

'No, why??'

'Call me when you arrive at London eye, we will eat something delicious. My treat'

'Okay, I'll be there in an hour'

'Okay Hyung'

Luhan waited for another thirty minutes but the girl kept sleeping. He just tought 'I should go now, but what thing I should do to meet you again??' When the postcard he buyed before catching his eyes.

He wrote something there and unweared his blue sweater. He used it to covered the girl's waist and put the postcard under the bread under her head and headed to met Kai.

-I'll appreciate if you can give back my sweater-

See you tomorrow :D

 

Next day morning

Luhan started his day with whinning Kai who asked him to met Kyungsoo's flatmate while Luhan got ready to met the girl from yesterday.

'Fine!! I'll meet her. Later, I need to go somewhere first'

'Where?'

'None of your bussiness'

'Call~, just go to Kyungsoo's flat. I will be there, and Kyungsoo said today is Minnie's day off so I am sure you can meet her today.'

'Yeah whatever, but this is the last time. If she doesn't show up like yesterday, I don't want to hear any arrange meeting between me and her anymore. Understand?'

'Yes Sir' Kai saluted to Luhan and headed to bathroom while Luhan looked at the mirror for the last time before going out the room.

 

Luhan already waited since 7 am with two cups of americano but the girl never showed up. It was around 10 am when Kai kept calling him, asking where was he. Because the minnie girl said she needed to go to the library if Luhan didn't showed up in half hour.

Luhan choosed to throwed away the coffee that he prepared for the girl and headed to Kyungsoo's flat.

*ding dong*

Luhan actually could call Kai and asked him to opened the door, but he choosed not and rang the bell. When a girl opened the door. Luhan who had his back faced the door before turning around and met with brown round beautiful eyes.

'Kai's friend?' She asked with her angelic voice

'....' Luhan who couldn't find his voice, only nodded his head

'Come in'

'*clear thorat* How could you know I am Kai's friend??'

'Simple, we don't expect anyone else except you.' The girl smiled at him and Luhan knew he already fall really hard over her

'Kai, your friend is here.' The girl told Kai who busy cuddling with Kyungsoo on the long couch

'Hey Hyung, I see you already meet Minnie' Luhan was sure Kai must be smirking at the time althought he couldn't see that because his eyes fixed to the beautiful girl beside him.

'Brown suit you alot'

'What??' The girl faced him confused

'Your eyes'

'What about my eyes??'

'It's beautiful' Luhan could see the girl was really surprised by the way her round eyes became more wide and pink shade started colouring her cheeks

'Thank you, hmm I am Minseok by the way. Kim Minseok' Minseok overed her hand to Luhan who willingly took it and shook it

'I am Luhan.'

'Your future boyfriend' Kai said and made Luhan really embarassed because he saw Minseok rolled her eyes.

'I should go now, bye guys. And nice to meet you Lu Han' Minseok smiled

'Yeah, pretty nice to meet you too.' Luhan smiled back to her

'Minnie, you should stay a bit longer he just say you are pretty.' Kyungsoo high fived her boyfriend

'Shut up.' Minseok glared over them before turned around and closed the door behind her.

*flashback end

'The girl I meet before was the same girl my friend forced me to meet.'

'So do you regret it?'

'I don't regret meeting her that w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter