jealousy

how everything started

ch 9




Hi everyone i changed the drama into a movie.






A week later hye kyo's home


"hye kyo,are you ok?"i asked her concerned since she seemed unconfortable.


"it's ok,there is nothing i can do anyway,it's just another work"she smiled at me but i know she wasn't all that happy to go to the first reading script today.


"caja!"she takes my hand in hers and bring me outside,after locking her house we headed towards the car where our managers are waiting us.We arrived at the location of the meeting after 15 minutes and everyone was there just  a person was still missing.


"hye kyo are you fine?"


"sure don't worry,let's have fun,today isn't only him here,it's better if we try to look at him as our collegue and coostar,so calm down ok?"she was the one more uncomfortable by this situation yet she tried to calm me down,the smile she is making now only makes me feel more nervous about this situation and even if i try to calm down it's not that easy...


"hello everyone,sorry for the wait there was some traffic"


"it's ok don't worry" here he comes that bastard. The room became silent and unconfortable,everyone looked at hey kyo and hyun bin since they know what happened between them,gosh he is even sitting near her?!


"anyeo,song hye kyo"he dare to talk to her too?my god why is this happening!but now who i am more worried about is her,i wonder how she will react,so i switched to look at her.


"anyegaseyo"she answered in a cool way as if it was the first time they ever met,everyone were really surprised


"now everyone is here,director can we star?"she asked in her usual calm and sweet voice,how can she do it,is she for real?


We started to read the first part and i was still worried but i couldn't read her,sometimes she is a mistery to me,i don't know what's in her mind,she is playful,she is joking as if nothing is there to be worried about,then she looked at me  with her angelic face smiling at me and when no one was watching she held my end,it was only for a little bit since behind us and all around where other people,i was happy and i could feel it was her way to ask me to stay be her side.


As we go on we came to know that the writer changed the script a little and that is ok,i mean some change can be done to improve the mpvie but the kind of change she did wasn't really to my liking.


"ok everyone,there is a slight change in the script and the main change is between the antagonist meaning hyun bin and hye kyo"


"what kind of change is there?"me and hye kyo asked her at the same time.


"o-well"she looked a little unconfortable but then she spilled the mean anyway.


"ok,there will be a kiss...between the two of them"


I couldn't belive it,i was speachless words i can't say will have come out if my mouth opened so the only thing i could do was look at the writer withouth words till i heard hye kyo's voice.


"...i see,fine,then when are we going to start the filming?"i was shocked,she smiled while saying that.


"well,next week we will start"


The meeting finally finished,i wanted to talk to her but i couldn't.


"hye k-"


"jong ki sshi!how are you?"


"o?a yes i am fine you?"i put on a big smile andand answered to all the director's questions,while secretly watching in her direction at that moment i sawhyun bin talking to her.


"hello song hye kyo"


"yea,hello"


"...once again we will act together again,i am happy"


business smile,she gut and take her things to walk away and hyun bin follows her while joong ki watch and a little worried fished talking with the director and follows them.


"wait kyo-"


"let's be professional shall we?"she says in a annoyed tone


"wait please"he follow her and then grab her harm


"let me go!"


"kyo..."


"don' t talk to me,outside of work there isn't going to be anything between us"she said expressionsless to him


"please don't look at me like that,i am sorry"


"for what?for cheating on me or for that day at the baeksang?"


"...for everything"


"tsk,i don't need anything of that,now please leave"


"i know you still love me"he grabbed her shoulder "me?...should i laugh at this?i don't love you ok now let go!"


He looked at her intensly directly in her eyes making her feel uncomfortable"i don't belive you"


"it's not my buisness,belive what you want but the truth that i don't love you won't change"


"...is there someone else?"


"what if it is?"


"is it song joong ki?at the baeksang awards he confessed to you...what did you answer?"


"...it's none of your buisness,let me go!"she tried to break free from him but he tighten the grip on her shoulder,making her gasp from the pain.


"ya!it hurts!let me go!"


"tell me"


Jon ki who just arrived sees him touching her and he goes running to stop him.


"let her go!"


"...look who is here"


"i said let her go"he said seriously


"or else?"jong ki is more pissed than ever and look at a hyun bin who seems to be so calm and composed,while the poor hye kyo worried for joong ki tries to calm him down.


"or else you will regret it for good!"


"wait!...jong ki,let's go this person don't deserve any of your concern let's go"she finally manage to bring jong ki away from him but this isn't the end for hyun bin.


"hye kyo wathever is between the two of you,i will destroy it,my kiss will make you remember who is the one you really love"


"what?!"after saying what he wanted he finally went away.




After this really long day,in the car they didn't say anything but hye kyo could see that jong ki was really hungry right now and this saddened her and made her worry to no end,but she didn't know what to do,he isn't speaking at all he just stare outside the window of the car with an unsettled face.


The only thing she could think of was taking his hand but that didn't seem to do that much.


"hye kyo we arrived"said her manager.


"ok thanks"she then looked at jong ki


"...jong ki... i am going"she says concerned.


"ok"


"are you fine?"


"sure don't worry"he said smiling to her.


"i see"she let go of his hand and get out of the car,joong ki didn't stop to look at her even when she was outside,he only looked at her,her touch is still vivid in his mind.


The car started to run till he finally arrived home,but he didn't even open the door of his house,he run directly into his parking lot and open his car and then drive at full speed towards her house.


Hye kyo decided to take a shower,the touch of her ex is still too vivid on her skin,it's disgusting,and he left her a mark to her shoulders,red and painful marks.


"Damn it!"she entered the shower and started to wash herself when she heard her doorbell,someone is pressing the button withouth rest,that she left in a rush with only her bathrobe,with wet hair.


"Damn who is it?i can't even take a shower? ...i am coming! no need to be so persistent!"


"hye kyo it's me open the door!"


"jong ki?"she opened the door in a rush


"jong ki?what happened? why are you here?"she looked worried,jong ki couldn't belive his eyes,he stared at her from head to toe,she was so y with her wet hair and white bathrobe,hye kyo noticed his staring at her.


"ya!what are you looking at? hu?"he didn't answer he just look her this time directly in her eyes.


"jong ki?"while he looked blessed at the moment his eyes went to the spot of her shoulder,that the bathrobe didn't cover and saw the red mark hyun bin left on her,his face darkened all of a sudden.


"ya! stop staring!"she noticed where he was looking so she grabbed her bathrobe and covered her shoulder.


"ok,this is not a staring contest,it's unconfortable,come inside i am going to change",she turned around and jong ki is now facing her back,he closed the door behind him and then hugged her from behind  surprising her.


"hey!what are you doing?"joong ki uncover her shoulder and find a red spot.


"joong ki w-"he touched the red spot with his hand meking her quiver at his cold hand.


"this is where he touched you?"he said with an angry tone"where another man touched you?"


"joong ki...what's happening to you"he then replaced his hand with his mouth and kissed right where the red marks are,feeling his kiss she turned around.


"jong ki-"when turned to face him she sees the stare jong ki is giving her she can't describe it the only thing she know is that he rended her speacless,his gaze is melting her,she is taking steps back while he follow her till her back reached the wall,his gaze never left her eyes,she didn't stop to look at him either,her heart was beating really fast as he expose her other shoulder planting kisses there too.


"joong ki-wait-"jong ki shut with a wild kiss that went for awhile,the way he is kissing her was different from the other times he wanted her and he wanted her to know.


"no man can touch you other than me hye kyo"he stopped and then touched her lips with his finger she couldn't speak he made her unable to, she could only look at him as if she is hipnotized,he could tell that she was feeling him,as he started to kiss her shoulder again with much more passion till he left a mark then he went to kiss her neck up to her jaw,his hands are now touching her back,carressing her in a sensual way.


"where did he touch you again"


"what are you saying?he was only able to hurt me"she answer in a low voice as she is enjoying what he was doing.


"that bastard!"


"stop joong ki!what is this?the one i love is only you or are you doing this because you belive that i...let's stop here"she looked a little disappointed and tried to break free from him but he didn't let her.


"it's not like that!...i belive you,i really do!but that man he hurt you,he touched you and i can't bear to see what he left on your body and what he said the fact that he have to kiss you is making me crazy!"he hugged her "while i know i can't be always by your side since the work we do isn't simple for us,i tried even thought i am so jealous i tried to be understanding but he is different i can't stand him that man i-"


She kissed him surprising jong ki"i love you,only you to tell you the truth, today i wanted to cry and to give up on this project,i don't know how i will be able to do that with him but i have to because this is my job and i must do what i hate too,i am glad that we were able to work in this together i feel secure that you are with me"she smiled making him feel more calm and his darkened face became full of smiles.


"wow,your magic smile finally came back"she said teasing him.


"yea,thanks to someone,anyway i have to disinfect you"he kissed her again and this time was her turn to kiss him back she kissed his neck then his lips again and with her hands she started to touch him under his shirt. She then stopped kissing him and her stare made jong ki's heart beat really fast,the fact that she is touching his nacked back is making him hot,she started to lift his shirt and finally Jong ki is now shirtless and she can't help but stare at his body.


"my god,i feel like a ert!"she said a little embarrassed.


"mpfff,after taking my shirt off you realized that?"


"ya!"he get more closer to her and then place a quick kiss on her lips."but i am a much more ert"he picks her up and she kiss him on the lips then place small kisses on his face and neck,while he bring her in her bedroom,then he lay her down gently,they look at each other then he start to undress her now there is nothing in the way and he kiss her everywhere and she feel everything every spot is he touching with his lips on fire.
Jong ki can't belive what is happening everything seems just a dream,she is under him and he can't stop looking at her.


"you are beautiful hye kyo,i love you"she then get up to where his bare chest is,and then kiss him sending pleasure all over his body,her lips are traveling everywhere as he finish undressing they finally make love to each other, feeling all the love they feel for one onother,and they finally beacame one.




SORRY!I AM NOT GOOD WITH THIS   BUT I TRIED ANYWAY,IT WAS REALLY HARD FOR ME WRITING THIS AND WASN'T ABLE TO GO INTO MORE DETAILS,I HOPE I WAS ABLE TO EXPRES AT LEAST HOW MUCH THEY WANTED EACH OTHER,OK NOW I AM GOING TO DIG A WHOLE AND JUMP IN IT.