I will love you forever

how everything started


chapter 13


"song hye kyo!"


"hu?unnie"


"what happened?why are you this pale?are you feeling unwell?"


"of course i feel unwell,after what just happened"


"about the interview?i can understand,but cheer up,everything will be fine!"


"i don't think it's that simple,unnie"


"what do you mean?"


"that bastard called me and said that he will keep on saying we are together"


"what?"


"that's not all,if i don't agree on being his girlfriend again,he will do everything in his power to destroy jong ki's career"


"what?!so he want you to break up with jong ki and stay with him?!"


"yes...i have time only till the baeksang awards"


"what?but it just a week from now!"


"yea,i don't really know what to do unnie,i am going crazy!i don't want to stay with him and break up with jong ki damn it!what do i do?"


"calm down, right now you better talk with jong ki and tell him everything"


"sigh...i don't know if it's the right thing to do"


"what?this is what you have to do,listen talk to him then we should find a way together,to stop this nonsense ok?"


"...ok.i will tell him"


Jong ki is at home,and is worried sick about her,he don't know if call her or not so he is with his phone in his hand looking at it trying to decide what to do when he finally decided to call her,his phone rang.


"hello?hye kyo,are you ok?i was worried"


"...jong ki, i am ok...at least for now"


"what do you mean?did something happen?"


"i have something to tell you jong ki"


"tell me what are you waiting for?"


"ok...well it's about-"


"jong ki!come it's time to go!"


"jong ki?is there someone?"


"yea,it's yung but don't worry,tell me what you were saying"


"jong ki!"


"dae yung,wait just awhile,sorry,hye kyo tell me"


"...no,it's ok just go,call me when you finished i will tell you then"


"are you sure?"


"dae,don't worry"


"ok,then later"he hang up still curious about what she had to say.


"sigh"


"did you tell him?"


"no his manager came"


"i see"


"i will try later"


"ok"


The next day she called him again,he was about to have a fan meeting.


"yobuseyo?hye kyo"


"hello jong ki,how is going there?"


"it's about time,so what did you have to tell me yesterday?"


"right,it's a bit complicated it will be better face to face but now it's good to"


"ok,so what happened?"


"well,when i went to do the interview i received a call-"


"jong ki!come it's time!"


"sorry,i have to go,i will call you later"


"a-ok sure"she closed the call


"sigh,five more days to go,i don't have much time.


After the fanmeeting song jong ki tried to call her but she didn't pick up since she was doing an interview she couldn't answer"it seems like it will be difficult,what did she want to tell me?"


This,went on till the day of the baeksang awards there was no more time to come up with something with such little time


"what?you couldn't tell him?"


"no,i couldn't"


"aish,then what can we do?"


"i don't have any idea...maybe i should accept"


"what?! no way don't be stupid!"


"then what should i do?tell me,the fact that he gave me time only till the baeksang awards means he want to do something there.He used the media well and he has me in the palm of his hands right now.No matter what i say i am already an easy woman in the eyes of the people"
Her manager remained silent she new that what she said was right,no matter what she did everything will back fire and like hye kyo she can't think of anything to help her.


"i decided,i will...accept and be his girlfriend"she goes in her room to get dressed.


"hye kyo!...aish gigibeya,jong ki what the hell are you doing"


Meanwhile jong ki who is also going to the baeksang awards had a bad feeling but he didn't know why and it's been awhile that he couldn't contact hye kyo,so he decided to call her manager.


"yobuseyo?"


"hello,i am jong ki"


"jon ki!what were you doing?couldn't you spare sometime for her?"


"what?wait,what do you mean?"


"sigh,you will see"


"wait,did something happen?can i talk to song hye kyo?"


"...about that,she is not here right now and she won't be going to the awards with you"


"what?why?will she go alone?wait is she mad at me?"


"she will go with hyun bin,he made a mess and,now she had no choice but...to become his girlfriend"


"WHAT?!WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!SHE AGREED TO THIS NONSENSE?!WHERE IS SHE,LET ME TALK TO HER!"


"ya!calm down!it's not our fault,she is disgusted herself,anyway she already left and i will go to her soon"


"please tell me what's going on,i really can'tunderstand,this means she wants to break up?"


"she hate this too,but she had no other choice"


"so why?!what is it that made her do that?"


"...it was because of you..."


"wait there!don't you make her leave no matter what,i am coming right now"the next scene is about jong ki running towards his car as if his life depended on it.After arriving at her house he saw her who was about to go out,she was beautiful but could see sadness in her eyes.


"hye kyo!"he said looking at her after she saw him she run in his direction


"jong ki!"they hug each other but he is really angry"what the hell do you want to do?you want to break up with me because of my career?what nonsense is that?!"


"calm down,i know what you think,but it's not this simple and we don't have time to come up with a plan,i am already in this too much,he made so many interviews that no matter what i say no one would belive me".


"that damn bastard!"


"it's ok,i will...find a way to break up with him later"she said with a sad face almost in tears,but she wouldn't let herself cry,because tears never helped her.


"break up with him?no you didn't understand something,you won't be going to him at all"he said seriously to her"what?!then you will be doomed too,you can't!"


"why will i be?there is no way, what you are worried about will happen"


"jong ki..."she said concerned and confused at the same time when her phone rang,it was yun bin,she looked at the phone then to jong ki


"...it's him"he made a really angry face then took her cellphone and answered.


"my love,i am waiting in my parking lot.I can't wait to be together with you again"his words made jong ki full of rage,his face darkened"who are you calling my love?"


"what?song jong ki?what are you doing?where is she?!"


"it's none of your buisness and she is MY love not yours,we aren't breaking up and watherver you want to do,try it,i won't loose"then he closed the call


"jong ki are you crazy?what will he do now?"


"who cares,it's him who must see what i am about to do,caja"he gently take her hand and they went into the van,but she is worried because even if she is not with yun bin the situation won't change all that much,everyone will think what is she doing with jong ki when they broke up,jonki knew right away,so he takes her hand"don't worry everything will be fine"he smile at her and she made a little smile to him"i hope so"


When the two of them get out of the van,there where division between the fans some weren't pleased by them coming together while the other who never belived about their break up were really happy.Still things weren't easy,they head inside the hall and they were seated near the idiot.The order should have been,jong ki,song hye kyo and then hyun bin,but jong ki would never make her be near him so he took her place instead.


"what are you doing she should sit here"


"as if i am going to let you be near her"he said smirking to him with a tone as if he wanted to challenge him"


"tsk,so you want to play the hard way?fine but you will regret it"jong ki only smiled.After awhile jong ki was called to take the prize for best actor in the movie category,before going he leaned towards hyun bin and said"you will regeret it"and smiled at him,then he confidently go to take his prize.


"congratulations jong ki ssi"


"thanks,really"he said to the one who gave him the award then he goes near the microphone and started his speech


"thanks everyone,for this beautiful award.I worked really hard for this movie,it was hard but i am happy that i was part of it.I want to thank everyone,the stuff who did a great job,the actors and actresses the pdnim and director thanks...but the one i want ot thanks the most is my partner song hye kyo"their fans were really happy about this and they show their happiness but he didn't stop talking"if it wasn't for her,i wouldn't be able to portay my character well enought to deserve this award,she is a really good person and it hurts me a lot because she is passing a  really bad moment right now.Everyone i want to present to all of you a person really important for me.
No one expected that and everyone was really confused and curious at the same time,but in the mean time where hyun bin and hye kyo were sitting panick arose.


"what the hell is that stupid thinking?"said hyun bin


"no...it can't be,please don't do it jon ki"she thought by herself,he come down from the stage and goes towards her seat she looked at him in disbelief,he take her hand jently and guide her to get up,they are now face to face,she couldn't utter a word she could only look at him who was smiling and looking at her gently.


"she isn't dating hyun bin,she made it clear to everyone...and the reason is because the one she is dating is me"all of a sudden scream of happiness came from everywhere"it's already been a year and we tried our best to protect our relationship,but i can't wait anymore"hye kyo is still speachless"i love her like i never loved anyone else and she loves me too"her face became red and she brought her hand to her embarrassed face"how cute,are you shy?"


She didn't say anything just a little smile could be seen "this beautiful and kind woman, is mine and i want everyone to know that i am going to marry her soon"she then looked at him again tears almost falling from her eyes"hye kyo...i love you"she then hugged him,happy tears  falls from her eyes and everyone in the room are clapping their hands,song hye kyo's face is seen on the screen her happiness is evident and her embarrassement,even her ears were red and jong ki was smiling happily.That day their relationship became known to the whole world.One year passed from the baeksang awards and they decided to marry but they wanted it to be in secret,it was difficult really difficult since a lot of their friends were celebrities but they actually did it.


"how are you feeling my dear friend?you are about to get married and to my hye kyo noona too"


"i am nervous,but happy,you don't even know much"then he stopped awhile and looked at his friend yoo ah in "ciaccaman,what did you just say?my?she is mine not yours"


"ahahah,gealous are we?don't worry i know it's yours"


"good donsaeng"


"tsk,aigo"said yoo ah in teasingly,"let's go it's time".


Jong ki is now waiting her bride to be with his heart beating fast,then suddenly the door is opening and song hye kyo is finally entering in all her beauty.

 

 

He couldn't belive his eyes,she was stunning,beautiful,she was glowing he couldn't look away from her,jong ki was just so happy that he will finally become the only man in her life.


She finally came to him"you are beautiful hye kyo"


She smiled sweetly "you too".


"Do you want to take song hye kyo as your bride,respect her and love her for the rest of your life?"


"yes, i do"he smiled


"Do you want to take song jong ki as your husband,respect and love him for the rest of your life?"


With tears in her eyes,song hye kyo smiled"yes,i do"


"i now declare you husband and wife,you can kiss the bride"


"with pleasure"said jong ki smiling,he takes her face and gently kiss her"i love you hye kyo"


"i love you too"she smiled carressing his hand.







"mmm...stop staring at me,or i am going to attack you"said jonki to his wife"mpfff,aigo,i think you already did enough tonight"


"i don't think so,i can start again right now"he then trapped her under him and kissed her lips and smiling he said"wanna see?"he then started to give her small kisses to her cheeks and down to her jaw.

"ahahah,stop omo you are tickling me"he then stopped and looked at her and laughed then she started to tickle him too till they were tired,she then stared at him again"mpfff,ya,really why are you staring at me?"he said laughing a little,she then kiss him"...i see,my lips are just so delicious hu?"


"maybe?"


"ah?"


"ahahah"she then hugged him and he hugged her back"aigo,how cute,my wife chincia!"


"i am happy,jong ki really happy...i am the happiest woman in the world...what about you?"


"what do you think?i am in love with you even before knowing you,the happiness i am feeling right now can't be described in words,only by actions"


"ahahah,hey how many kid do you want?"


"mmm...3?"


"wae?"


"a girl and two boys,so they will protect her when i am not around"


Hye kyo couldn't help but find him cute"i see"


"i mean,she will surely be beautiful like you,that's why she need two brothers"


"mpfff"


"and now no one can make a move at you because you are mine"he came close and tried to kiss her but she stopped him"wae?"


"you should remember too that you are mine alone,you better behave,chiagya"


"mpfff,are you gealous?waaa do you love me so much?"


"dae!"she said in a cute way, he smiling takes her in his embrace"aigo how cute,my love...yea i am yours,only yours,i will make you happy belive me"


"i know,i love you jong ki"


"me too"


THEN END.




FINALLY IT'S FINISHED,THANKS FOR READING AND I HOPE YOU LIKED IT