difficult position

how everything started

Hi everyone!to all the people who have read till now,really thanks. I had fun writing it. The next chapter will be the last,hope all of you liked it.

chapter 12


The next day.




"mmm,Hye kyo,your phone is ringing"her phone was ringing nonstop.


"sorry to wake you up,i have to answer,it's unnie"


"don't worry it's ok"


"ok,ah!"


"what?"


"good morning" what a cute way to start the day,or so i thought.


"good morning to you to,yeppuny"she smiled at me then run to take her phone from her purse and answered.


"yeobuseyo?unnie?"


"hye kyo,where are you?something happened!"


"wait,calm down what happened?anyway now...i am not home"


"are you at jonki's house?"


"hu?ho do you-"


"there's no time for that, listen...don't come out then, for now stay there i will come out with something."


"no,before that tell me what is happening and why can't i get out?"


"...look at the news"


"the news?jonki can you turn on the tv?"


"sure" something is wrong,what happened that she must hide?whatever is it we are about to know.


"...sorry hye kyo..."


"eonny...i'll hung up now"


"dae,i will call you later"


"BREAKING NEWS!THE ACTRESS SONG HYE KYO IS SEEING HER EX HYUN BIN ONCE AGAIN. IT SEEMS LIKE AFTER THE MOVIE THE TWO ACTORS FELL IN LOVE AGAIN AND DECIDED TO GET BACK TOGETHER. FANS OF THE SONGSONG COUPLE ARE ON FIRE,SINCE THE DOTS COUPLE SEEMED SO WELL TOGETHER EVERYONE WAS SURE ABOUT THEY RELATIONSHIP. IN A RECENT INTERVIEW,WHEN ASKED IF SHE WOULD DATE JONG KI FOR REAL SHE SAID YES EVEN IF SHE THEN SAID IT WAS JUST A JOKE AND THERE IS ONLY FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN THEM,FANS THOUGHT THEY WERE AS ALWAYS TRYING TO BE SECRETIVE. BUT NOW IT SEEMS LIKE SHE BROKE UP WITH TO GET BACK TOGETHER WITH HYUN BIN.IN YESTERDAY'S INTERVIEW HYUN BIN DECLARED HIS LOVE AND HE IS SURE ABOUT HER LOVE FOR HIM TOO,THIS MEANS THEY ARE TOGETHER AGAIN. WE ARE WAITING FOR SONG HYE KYO'S STATEMENT.


"what the hell that bastard,i can't belive he did this,is he crazy?"i looked at hye kyo since i was worried and she didn't say anything,she just looked really mad and i really don't know what she is thinking right now.


"..."


"...hye kyo,don't worry we will resolve this-"


"i am not worried at all,this happened before and now i am no longer a little girl"i get closer to her and take her hands.


"hye kyo,you are not alone,we are together now,i will stay by your side"


"jong ki,you don't have to do anything,having you by my side is enough"she said smiling at me but i am sure she is worryed


"there's no need to act strong,when you are with me you can relax and also i want to help you so"


"love,right now not doing anything is the better choice.We must stay apart for awhile it seems"


"why?"


"because i don't want to involve you more than you already are"


"but i am your boyfriend"


"i know,that's why,i don't want our relationship to be known only because this happened,please understand me"


"...i should be the one protecting you"i hugged her tightly as she buried her face in my neck,she is hugging me tight and i can feel she is trembling,this little girl is going to face this harsh world alone once again?no way, i can't bear to let her go now,my heart hurts for her. She called her manager and asked her to settle an interview with one of the most viewed gossip program of korea.


"i am going,i'll call you later"


"ok"she just left and i was worried sick,that damn hyun bin,he said that he loves her and he is hurting her like this?,i will never forgive him.




"hello to all our viewrs!today we have a special guest,who is a hot topic right now,here it is our beautiful song hye kyo!"


"hello everyone"


"how beautiful really"


"thanks"


"no problem. Hye kyo ssi,is it true that you and hyun bin are back together?it seems like fans didn't take it the right way"


"thanks for asking,the truth is that me and hyun bin are not a couple"


"than why did he said that in his interview yesterday?"


"...i don't know and to tell the truth i am not happy about what he said"


"so you really aren't in a relationship?"


"of course not,we broke up years ago i have no feelings left for him"


"but it seems like he is in love still"


"...that,i don't know,what i am sure about is that,right now i can't even go out of my own house and i don't like it"


"yea,i can understand you feelings,then everyone as all of you just heard we finally get her answer and it seems like they aren't in a relationship but we really wonder why he said that"


"i really want to know that too"


END OF THE INTERVIEW.
Song hye kyo is outside to get some fresh air,it's a little garden near the building were she just did the interview.


"sigh...what a mess...I SO WANT TO BEAT THAT MAN UP,GOSH!WHAT'S WITH HIM?!"suddenly her phone ring."who is it now-"


The caller is hyun bin,the one who made the mess."...talking about the devil"she answer the call"ya!what does this mean?mind telling me?"


"good morning my dear,it's so nice hearing your voice"


"stop the chattering,you are disgusting!what did you do that for?"


"ooo,the interview?because i love you"


"ahahah!you love me?is this the way you show your love to me?you made my life a mess once again!"


"no,you are wrong i just wanted you and the world to know just how much serious i am this time"


"yea,i can tell,making me go insane trying to take back my life after you did all you wanted,it's not even the first time!"


"...i am sorry about that time,but i won't live you alone we will face it together"


"no wait,you seems to be misunderstanding something,i don't want anything to do with you,do you understand?"


"don't lie,i know you still love me,it doesn't matter how much you deny it,i know you too well,"


"biccinnum,hey are you fine in the head?i don't feel anything for you,no,i feel something i hate you,i despise you and loathe you!"


"wow,don't do this i know you love me,there no need for you to hide your feelings from me,i will accept all your anger for now and wait till you will accept the love you still have for me"


"...i think there is no need to talk anymore,you don't understand a single thing i am saying,i will end this once and for all,wait and see"


"again?then let's do this,i want to get back together with you and if you don't want to see jong ki ssi career destroyed than you better agree, i will wait till the day of the baeksang awards,decide by then or i will do as i said"


"what?are you threatening me?"


"no,it's just helping you make the right decision so that you could finally be happy,i am doing this for your own good"


"you,you are despicable"


"no,it's just love"


"you are insane!"


"let's stop,now i have to go.Just so you know in my interviews i will keep saying that we are a couple so..."


"stop it!crazy bastard!"


"i will wait for a positive answer,have a good day,song hye kyo"he closed the call.


"wh-ya!yeobuseyo!damn it!...what do i do now?he is crazy!"she says in complete panic and confusion"how do i solve this now?he isn't stopping!no matter how much interviews i will do to deny everything,damn it!"She says desperately by herself.
What will she choose to do?will she accept hyun bin's proposal and broke up with jong ki?or will she find a way to protect her love withouth breaking up with him?.