by your side

how everything started



chapter 11


Eleven month later,the movie is almost done but depending on the script and to correct the possible hole in the movie we estimated that another two month are needed,so that we could have a much more good product to show to viewers. The shooting was good and so the atmosphere even if some times it was tiring me and hye kyo did our best  and so did the crew and the other actors and actresses,the only thing or i must say the only person who i really couldn't stand for the whole time was that...cough,hyun bin he really did a good job in pissing me off he managed to make me hate him so much even as his character,really a talented one he is.Why he pissed me off?it's obvious,because every time he was near hye kyo or even if he just saw he from afar he would go try his best to woo her,even thouth i could tell how much she hated that,i couldn't always be by her side because our location sometimes were different,as if that wasn't enough when the three of us  were on the same location,he always tried his best to bother her even when he knew that she hated it,he always did it on purpose kbowing that i can't i can interven only at a certain degree or else our relationship  will be known,in reality at this point i don't really care anymore i just want to tell the world that she is mine,but i know that this isn't the right time and i k don't want other people hurt her again because of the fact that we are together and maybe it's better of the world ignore about us,we can have a much more healthy relationship this way,yet this is one of those times where all my convinctions go out the window.
In the movie as the antagonist and rival in love he did all sort of things,to take her away from me. Let's not talk about the skinship,he hugged her touched her hand and tried to kiss her,but hye kyo never gave in,good character she choose,but in one of his last scenes he had to kiss her and since he became crazy because his character is so obsessed with her, he even wanted to do more than that,thanks god i was there to stop everything,in the end my character killed him,o gosh i felt sooo good,how dare he kiss her!. Every time we ended shooting and went to our hotel,we passed time together,i always go in her room trying not to be found out of course,we enjoyed ourselves if you know what i mean,but we didn't make love all the time,sometimes we just cuddled together,played some games,we were really happy,and so this way other two month passed and the movie finally ended and we could return to Seoul.But i lately saw her being a little worried about something,so one day i asked her what was worrying her,she said that she was worried about what people will say,about the movie,because she is starring with her ex and her rumored boyfriend.Hearing what she said made me really ponder about the situation,i finally realized that the things can be bad for her,since there is a kiss between them too,some people will tell something like"hey they are together again!"or"she broke up with jong ki and started her relatioship with yun bin again"some people can even say that she is an easy woman and so on,she tried to act strong but i could tell how all this is really making her feel at the moment.


"my love don't worry, whatever happen,i will be by your side,i won't let anyone hurt you,belive me"i hugged her hoping that she will cheer up.


"thanks,for being by my side,i love you jong ki"


"me too" she hugged me back,but still i was a little worried.




Genuary 2017.

The movie was a success and was appreciated by viewers,everything was good but what really interested people about the movie was the romance. There were the two story line,me and hye kyo's love story was well recieved and we made our fans scream in happiness but there is also the storyline with her and yun bin that of course was onesided but their chemistry was good,not as good as ours but it was good enough to make people curious and what we were worried about hapened.The reality it's not that she likes him,but she is an actress and professional at that,she will never let her feelings get in the way of her job,even if she is dying inside.Also she always did her best in her dramas and movies and when there is a love story she must be belivable because it's her job.In this movie happened again she is so good that she is now linked with two guys with the difference that we are really together,but well in reality it wasn't only because of that,it was expected that they would say all sort of things since they were together once,but gosh why is she always taken in the bad side when it's all his fault!.


"Song hye kyo ssi,the viewers are curious and we can't help but ask,how was working again with hyun bin?"asked the MC,damn him,why don't you mind your buisness?!


"well,he is a good actor and that's undeniable,so i can say that we, worked well"


"o really?i see,sorry for asking this but since he is your ex,wasn't there any kind of disconfort or something like that?"OMO!chincia!can't you shut up?!sorry?you are not sorry at all! aish...i am so worried.


".....well,not particularly,it's just work"


"i see,but the two of you had really good chemistry, as if everything was fine"


"acting is my job so it's only natural,right?"


"That's right you have chemistry with every of your leading man and the last one is song jong ki,the two of you are a hot topic since DOTS and let's not forget about the romance in this movie,the one between you and song jong ki.Jong ki ssi,how was acting with her again after DOTS"


"ahahah,well it was really good and i was happy to see her again,as always she was kind to everyone and did an amazing job,her character is a strong willed woman,a genius and never belived in love, but when my character appeared in her life everything changed,but he really had to do a lot to finally be together with her. Also since there is hyun bin character who was always in their way".


"right,yun bin's character is your rival in love and also in your field of work,right?"


"yes,we really,are enemies...in the movie ahahah"damn how much i want to punch this man!.


"song jong ki ssi,you were swept in the rumors of you dating her thanks to DOTS, and the rumors never disappeared and thanks to this movie the vievewers hope increased even more."


"dae,it seems like it,we did a good job it seems right hye kyo sshi?"


",yea,we really were good"how cute she smiled at me,i so want to pinch her cheeks.


"well i can tell the two of you are really cute,together,"


"thanks"we said at the same time making everyone laugh.


"dae,but now you are in a love triangle jong ki ssi ahahah"


"ahahah yea so it seems ahahah"what the hell is this a gossip interview?we should be talking about the movie...not our private life!aish..."


"hyun bin ssi!,this is your first movie after awhile,how do you feel about it?"


"well,it was a good expirience and i could act with talented actors and actressess,like jong ki and hye kyo ssi"omo!what are you looking at you fake person,don't look at her!.


"so how was working with her again?"i can tell she is really agitated,she never looked at him once even if she is laughing.


"...good,she is such a great actress and a good person"


"omo,then are you saying you regret having left her?"gasp!i can't belive it,he really asked it? biccinum!ya!.


"..."


"omo! why are you asking that, poor guy ahahah"take the bait will you?stupid MC


"ohohoh!right i seem to ask about your life a bit too much"


"eheheh dae"exactly,you dimwit.


"anyo,it's ok i am not embarrassed, i regreat leaving her and i missed her a lot" what?biccinnum! what are you doing now? how is she supposed to answer!.


"mpfff,ahahah"


"omo hye kyo ssi?"


"sorry,i really can't belive it,omo my stomach,...he like to joke,we remained in touch,as friend and he makes this joke all the time,we passed the romantic stage but he always tease me about that"


"ooo,i see...so the two of you remained in touch?"


"yes in rare occasion,right yun bi ssi?"she glared at him with a death stare,i am scared myself.


"w-well,right,ahahah,just some times right" wow,good my girl.


"dae,he is funny right?"


"yea,ahahah,but if it was real will you give him a chance?"


"yes,will you give me a chance hye kyo?" she won't damn no!she is with me and we will always be together!


"mpfff,of course not!"good!see? i told you so eheheh.


"ahahah,then what about jong ki ssi?"


"hu?"


"it's been awhile that he seems so really happy so i was wondering,if he will ask you to be with him?omo,what will she say,yes or no?


"...i will say yes" aish i so love this woman.


"WOW,fans will go crazy you know that?then what about you? what will you say jong ki ssi?"


"well can i say no to such a beautiful woman?ahahah"


"the you can be a couple already"


"If yoo si jin asked me iwould say yes,of course ahahah"


"omo so it's like this!it seems that yoo si jin really strike your heart!,ahahah"


"noona i am yo si jin ssi you know? oi!being rejected by my godness it really hurts"


"ahahah"


"ahahah i know but what can i say,maybe the mo yeon in me is still there ahahah! anyway joke aside,we aren't a couple,he is a really good person and friend,i treasure him a lot,i really do,that's all"...i know,i know we have to keep our relationship a secret but what she said,really hurt,even if i know it will be only temporary,because one day everyone will know that this woman is mine.When i will put a ring on her finger no one will say anything anymore,i will be her last man and she will be the one and last woman for me to and that's all.


"jong ki ssi,i am sorry it seems like you are only a dongaseng to her"


"dae,how sad"


"ahahah,thanks for staying with us and for giving us information bout your movie"information about the movie my foot,you only aked about our private life.


The interview finally ended.We are now in our respective cars.


"hyung,today i don't have any more appointment right?"


"there's nothing anymore for today,why?"


"i want to go home,i am tired"


"sure,then,i will come tomorrow and get you"


"anyo!"


"hu?"


"no-i mean i will come with my car,i feel bad always making you come to get me"


"don't worry it's my job s-"


"no really,i feel so sorry for you,i will be at the agency tomorrow ok?what time?"


"since it's only for some discussion with the upper i thing at ten can be fine"


"call?"


"...call"


"assa!"


"just be punctual ok?"


"sure,you know i am serious about my job...anyway can you give me that bottle of water,please?"


"sure here"


"thanks"my god why do i feel so unsey.


"anyway i wonder what that man was thinking,poor hye kyo being asked all those things i wonder how she is feeling right now,as her boyfriend you must be feeling pretty bad right now isn't that so?"


"ough,cough,couch!"


"what's wrong?jong ki ssi?"


"cough,cough,any,i mean how do you now-"


"jong ki it's pretty obvious you know?you can fool everyone else but not me,even hye kyo sshi is pretty obvious"


"so even her manager?"


"of course,she knew it from a long time ago that she had feelings for you and even if hye kyo didn't tell her that the t wo of you are now a couple she could tell right away that hye kyo is dating"


"omo,so hyu ah in was right..."


"are you going to her now?"


"dae-i mean no! i-hyung!"


"ahahah,you can go, but don't be found out,she is in a critical moment right now and even you"


"don't worry we decided to be secretive at least for now"


"so you..."


"yes,i am planning on making her my wife"


"what!?"hyung was so schoked that he almost lost the control of the car.


"in front hyung nim,look the road!it's dangerous!"


"omo!"


"it's not now,calm down,one day,maybe a year or two?"


"are yo userious?"


"of course!"my hyung stopped,fortunately we arrived safely.


"i hope the two of happiness"he said smiling happily


"thanks yung,but you must help us ok?"


"of course" what a great man really.


"then see you tomorrow"


"dae"


I enter in my home take a quick shower,change in casual clothes and then i take my car key and when i open the door the person i wanted to see the most was right in front of me.


"hye ky-"i stopped because she was looking right into my eyes and in some way i could feel sadness in her expression.


"were you going somewhere?"


"your house".


"mpfff"she finally smiled,i am so happy"can i come in?"my god she so beautiful.


"sure,come in"she is now in my home,she turned around to face me,with the same expression as before.


"...what's with that expression?"


"i am sorry"she is looking in my eyes withouth budging at all.


"for what?"don't tell me she wants to break up?"


"before when i said we are not a couple, i am sorry i must have hurt you"my god so it was for this?i let myself fall down and she was so worried that she kneeled down.


"jong ki my love,something is wrong?what do i do?"i fell so happy,she is worried for me,only for me.


"does you foot hurt?"


"no"i said while looking at her smiling.


"then your arm?"


"no"


"no?let's check your temperature"she bring her hand on my forehead and now our faces are close to each others,and i am still smiling.


"you don't semm to have a-"


She is looking at me,i think she finally figured it out"you are fine?"


"no"


"ya!y-"i kissed her.


"...i wanted to kiss you so bad"i can feel her breath, i want to kiss her again.With my hand i touch her cheecks and then bring her closer to me"i missed your lips"i wispered to her before kissing her again.After  that she came closer to me and hugged me,she is so cute,she buried her face in my neck.


"jong ki,i love you,you don't know how much. I felt so bad for what happened before,that man really asked all sort of things but not about the movie,sigh, i knew things would have ended up this way..."


"it's ok,i understand,anyway right now it's not the right time for everyone to know about us,i know that,so don't worry,but i assure you that one day i will make everyone know that you are mine and when the time will come,some thing like chemistry with other guy will never be heard again,new or ex.


"ahahah,yea,i can't wait for that day to come...so any female actress or what not will know that you are a taken man"


"mpfff,right i am only yours"we stayed hugged for awhile.


"i like being in you arms"


"really?"


"yea,i can feel your heart beat"


"really?i want to hear your heart beat too"


"ya"


"ahahah,i am joking"she looked up to me and kissed me on the cheek,so sweet this girl really.


"...hey,how about we lay down?"


"jong ki,nougthy boy"


"mpfff,its not what you think"


"...fine,but today i don't want to do anything,only hugging,call?"


...Ani,how can she ask me this?any man in korea wouldn't be able to stay calm with a godness in his bed you know?"ok"so in the end,we are in my bed,only ugging each other,it's not bad to tell the truth,i find it peaceful,she is hugging me and resting her head on my chest while i hug her too.


"today...was really hard for me...this is only the start and i am afraid it's not going to stop any time soon"


I carressed her hair"don't worry,whatever happens,i will stay with you"


"jong ki,they will say all sort of things,about you too"


"don't worry,i know how to take care of myself"


"sigh,i love you"


"me too,i love you"she said while touching my face and smiling"thanks,for coming into my life"


"your welcome"i said  with a happy smile while i put some of her hair behind her hear,her soft hair,that i like so much.


"or should i thanks jo in sung"


"then,let's thanks DOTS?"


"buddha?,ahahah"


"can i kiss you,doctor kang?"


"ayo,yoo shi jin ssi,why are you asking? just kiss me"


"ayo,what a seductive woman,you are"so i kissed her passionately.That night we just slept hugging each other and it's such a great feeling having her by my side.



hello everyone! sorry,maybe this chapter is boring,i had some luck of ideas lately. Soon this story will come to an end,maybe anothe 3 chapters, i wil try my best to end it in a good way and thanks to everyone who subscribed and thanks to the one who commentend:





Ddotsfan,thanks i hope my dialogue aren't boring,i hope you had fun while reading it^^


marton ahahah hye kyo's gealousy is quite fun,the way i imagine it is at least and i hope i was able to convey it well enough thanks for reading ^^

vinzhi thanks really, i was always worried i made him too childish.


Titbabyyyy ,lovesongcouple ,elaine_ch ,ambai90 i hope you all liked the latest chapters ^^