The first time i saw her

how everything started

Chapter 1




Today is a really beautiful day.I am looking outside and i can't help but remember, how everything started. Ireally loved song hye kyo,as a fan boy of course,i had all her posters coverying the walls of my room,i dreamed so much to be able to see her in real life,even if only from far away,well from near it would be better,but i know that my wish is impossible,when she was sich a famous star,i thought she was someone i could never even speak to.
Some years later when i finally became an actor and gained some popularuty thanks to the drama Sungkyunkwan Scandal where i had the chance to meet fantastic friends and most of all my dear friend Yoo ah in,both of us gained great pularity with the passing years and in 2014 he even joined United Artists Agency who is also her agency,what a coincidence really,he also became really close friend with her. Back in the year 2013 i really was grateful to god,or i just had to thanks my friend ju in sung. I heard from him while talking on the phone that he will be doing a new drama and of course i was really happy for him and i was really courious to know who his leading lady was going to be. No one can even imagine what i felt at the time when he told me that the female lead was song hye kyo,i paused for awhile,i could hear my heart beat fast,i couldn't hear his voice anymore,my own toughts became a mess i could only think if that could have been my chance to see her.
This is how our conversation on the phone went that day...


"wow!so he is going to be in another drama,i have to cheer for him but for now let me call him!"all exited i called my friend and sooner than i expected he answered.


"Yeobuseyo?"


"yung!i heard that you are starring in a new drama!congratulations!"


"oh!thanks jong ki! yes i am,i can't wait to start filming,the story is really interesting and the actresses and actors are really good and professional well at least my leading lady is"he chucled a little while saying that and i couldn't really understand why he did that,i thouth it was because of his excitment,but something told myself that it was directed at me...strange,but i maybe wrong,so i didn't pay much attention to that,so i just continued with my inquiring to satisfy my curiosity.


"by the way,who is the lead actress,the one who will be your love interest?"i asked all curious and happy.


"oh!that? well...i really don't know if i should tell you,mpfff"he said in a joking way,i still couldn't understand what is happening to him,i was a bit surprised.


"o yung!please tell me i am curious,also,you know how i am,i would pester you to no end if you don't tell me"i said in a threatening way.


"ahahah...yea,you are a crazy one you are able to drive a person crazy if you want,sigh,ok i will tell you,but don't be too surprised"


"what are you saying,it's ok i can only be surprised if the actress in under age,that would really surprise me,but o it's ok just tell me"


"ok,my leading lady is...Song hye kyo"


I was speachless,i couldn't belive it"jong ki?jong ki? JONG KI YA!"


"WHAT?!"i said standing up from my seat while the chair who fell to the ground almost broke""REALLY?!CHINCHIA?!WHEN WHERE YOU PLANNING ON TELLING ME?"


"Ahahah!"


"why are you laughing?!"


"to tell you the truth i wanted to tell you tomorrow,since i won't be able to see my friends for awhile after i start filming,i wanted to see your surprised face in front of me,but i think on the phone is good too,i can already imagine,what kind of expression you are making donsaeng,ahahah!"



"o yung!"i seemed like a child,well i am a fan,so it's just normal"


"oi jong ki,i have to go now,bye"


"ok, hyung,bye"


"thanks for taking this drama!"


"mworagu?mpfff,biccinum,ya do you think i took it for you?ahahah later big fan boy"


"yes you too"i closed the conversation and started to think of a way to use this opportunity as best as i could.


A week later yung already started to film the drama,i had to do some work so i couldn't go first but today it's my free day,they are filming in the same location,so i decided to go and encourage him and the stuff sending a truck of food,yes i did it for yung...well not only for him,anyway i am almost at the location together with the food truck,i mean i wanted to greet him personally and...see her.


"jong ki sshi,we are here"said his manager and friend.


"o,thanks yung,then let's go" we finally got out of the car and i went to were yung ji sung was.


"o yung! i am here!"i waved at him while walking towards him.


"o!jong ki?!what a surprise!omo did you bring a food truck too?omo thanks"he said all happy and smilying,my yung is a really good person,he is kind and hard working,i really admire him and i want to be like him one day,i was glad he appreciated my gift,but the reaon i came personally wasn't only for yung ji sung,but also because of someone else so i started to look around as people of the stuff came at me to great me and ask for some autograph. I started to greet everyone in the set well at least the people i came across to,but i was still looking around to search for her,and my yung who know what i was aiming for didn't stop staring at me.


"sigh,i really feel cheated,dongsaeng"he said while putting his arm on my shoulder,"yung...what do you mean? i came for you so what is there to feel cheated about"i said but he wasn't fooled and looked at me with an expression who said don't make me laugh.


"hey,little kid,do you think i am stupid?looking around from the first moment your foot touched the ground of the filming location,i have eyes you know?"


Damn i was found out.Yes i am an actor and acting is a sort of lie we say because it's not the reality,so let's say i lie everyday,but that's only for work,i can immerse myself in my character but in reality sometimes i really can't prepare myself to some situation that i suddenly had to face.


"i wasn't lying i really came for you"


"hu?"he looked at me as if telling me not to lie anymore.


"...well,not for you only at least"i said scratching my head.


"sigh,hey go there,she is in her van,she is probably preparing herself"


"thanks yung!"i then started to walk towards the van of song hye kyo,i knocked at the door and soon after they opened it.


"hello,i am song jong ki,i am afriend of ji sung,i came to say hello"i was really nervous,the one who opened the door was her manager.


"o yes,sure,come in!ye kyo is preparing her make up,wait a little".i nodded my head and looked at the direction she turned to,it was then that i finally saw her,she was beautiful,no a godness really,really pretty,pale skin,beautiful brown eyes,amazing really.She was in the chair with her script at hand and seriously studying her part,she didn't even hear when her manager called her,i could see how professional and dedicated she was.


Her manager went near her,she patted her on the shoulder so she could have her attention,and it worked she looked at her,smiled and said sorry to her manager smiling widely,oh how sweet she was,that woman was glowing into my eyes.


"hye kyo,look someone came to greet you"she then looked at me and i was really nervous,i thought she would just say hello and a few words but instead,she got up from her seat and looked at me and embarrassed she said hello to me.


"omo,i am sorry,when i read my script i tend to be in my own world,sorry for not greeting you sooner".


"oh please,don't worry!i should be the one apologizing,i came in a bad time"


"don't say that please.You are song jong ki right?"she said smiling at me happily,"how can it be?she knows who i am?"my mind started to think as i was surprised and happy at the same time.


"o yes,i am song jong ki,nice to meet you"she smiled brightly,why i said that,her smiling face give really a good feeling.


"me too,i am song hye kyo,nice to meet you"


"cndae...do you know me?"i said a little hesitant.


"sure,i saw some of your drama,your acting is really good"


"omo,really i am honored,thankyou"i said as i was so embarrassed i started to scratch my head again looking down for a few seconds and then i brought my yes to see her face again who was smiling at me.


"Hye kyo sshi!come and eat,we are resting now,later after eating we will start again with you and him this time ok?jong ki brought a food truck"a guy from the crew said to her from outside the door of the van,he then looked at me and thanked me."thanks for the food truck jong ki ssi"the guy said all happy.


"mo!don't mention it,please eat as much as you want"


"girls,jong ki sshi let's go and eat now,ok?"she said and started to go out of the van,i was happy to no end i smiled like a little kid,she talked to me as if i was a friend,when she just barely know me,i didn't feel  any heavy feelings.


"ok,let's go-"then my manager called and said that we had to go since our agency have some script to give me,i couldn't say no,so sadly i had to refuse her gentle invitation.


"sorry,i have to go,my agency want me to go,sorry"


"oh,i understand"she said sadly"it's ok then,i have to go now"she bowed and i did to,soon after she walked away as i stood there looking at her back.That was the day i first met her:Song hye kyo.