Cupcakes Requests for SHINee?

Hot Chocolate Love

Over the days I spent in Korea until now, I spent studying Korean online. I say I've gotten pretty good, for the most part. I can speak it and understand it pretty well, reading it is a bit harder but I'll make it. Since I've been studying Korean, I've been listening to more KPop. Although, while looking up Super Junior I came across SJM. I never know SJM was actually Super Junior M, and I had been in love with the song Super Girl. I seriously fail. Well, enough of that, I have work to do~~~

"YAH! Inheong-ah! You have a consultation for a cake! Hurry up!" yelled Hyunmin from the front of the kitchen. Ever since my Korean got so good, he's been extremely informal with me, even though I'm his boss.

"Ne, ne! I'm coming, hold on Oppa!" I yell back, then walk up front to meet the people I was consulting. Once I got there, I saw a seriously tall guy, and a not as tall but still tall guy.

"Inheong-ah, these are Choi Minho and Onew of SHINee. You know them right?" said Hyunmin gesturing to the guys as he said their names.

"Ne. Annyeonghaseyo! Inheong imnida! It's very nice to meet you!" I said bowing. They bowed back and smiled.

"Hyumin Oppa, we will be at the table to the left of here if you need me, so don't need me, arasso?" I said smiling, while Hyunmin glared at me, and gestured for the boys to follow me to the table.

"So, how can I help you today?" I said as soon as we were settled down.

"Well, some friends and us, are going to hold an end of summer party next week. We, SHINee, is in charge of dessert and entertainment. So, for the dessert we came here." said Onew.

"Alright, you came to the right place. Now, how many people will be at the party?"

"Maybe around 30 or 40." replied Minho.

"Alright, any ideas on what exactly you would like to take?" I ask.

"Well, at first we automatically said cake, but not everyone likes the same cake flavors, so maybe cupcakes?" asked Onew, thinking seriously about it.

"That's a valid point, and a good idea." I state pulling a notepad and pen out of my apron pocket. "How many cupcakes are we thinking? 50?" I say to get started on the actually business.

"Aniyo. Our friends eat sweets like it was their job. Maybe 100?" stated Onew asking Minho, who nodded.

"Alright, 100 cupcakes. Theme and flavors?" I ask chuckling at Onew's statement about their friends.

"Well the theme would be summertime, I guess. What flavors do you have that would go with that?" asked Onew. I guess Minho's not much of a talker...

"Well, I have lemon yellow sponge cupcake, with sweet vanilla cream cheese icing; sweet strawberry cupcake with a semi sweet dark chocolate icing; chocolate cupcake with a coconut cream filling and a citrus, mango icing; and blueberry cupcake with banana cream icing. Those are the most summertime flavors I can think of." I state.

"Would it be possible for us to try those flavors?" asked Onew, with a really hopefully gleam in his eyes.

"Sure, no problem!" I say, getting up to get those cupcakes.

"I'll be right back!" I returned with two of each of the cupcakes I mentioned on a tray and set them down in front of them.

"Go ahead, try them!" I exclaim with a smile. They both pick up the lemon cupcake with vanilla icing.

"That's the Lemon and Vanilla cupcake." I explain.

"It's really good." said Onew. Minho nodded, too busy with the cupcake to actually talk. They finished those and moved onto the Strawberry and Dark Chocolate cupcake.

"That's the Strawberry with dark chocolate icing." They nodded and continued to eat the cupcakes, giving me thumbs up signs. They then moved on to the coconut cream filled chocolate cupcake with citrus mango filing.

"That's the coconut cream filled chocolate cupcake with citrus mango icing."

"DAEBAK!!!!!" exclaimed Minho. I laughed at his outburst, it was cute.

"Ne. Daebak!" said Onew agreeing with him.

"Kamsahamnida, I invented it while visiting my home country of Guatemala a few years ago. It has been quite popular." I said smiling. They nod, and move onto the next cupcake.

"That's the Blueberry cupcake with banana cream icing." I say.

"This.......is........MY NEW FAVORITE CUPCAKE!!!!" exclaimed Onew.

"Kamsahamnida!" I said smiling proudly. "So what flavors have you decided?"

"Can we order 25 of each cupcake?" said Onew.

"Of course! Now, where, when, and what time do I have to drop these off?" I asked writing down the details of the cupcakes, as Onew told me where, when, and what time I needed to drop them off.

"Alright, wait. Aren't there five members in SHINee?" I ask.

"Ne, ne. But our other three had other schedules." stated Onew.

"I don't think it's fair that only you two got to taste the cupcakes...." I trailed off smiling playfully.

"Onew-ssi, Minho-ssi, please wait here, I'll be right back." They nodded. I went to the kitchen, I wrote up their bill, and prepared four boxes. Each box had five of each of the cupcakes that they ordered. Then I walked back out to their table.

"This is the bill, you pay a portion of it today, and the rest of it when I come to deliver the cupcakes. And these are cupcakes for your band mates who couldn't make it today. Also, I need your cell phone numbers, should any problems arise." I said, smiling, and pulling out my phone. Onew took my phone and typed quite a lot for a little while, in the mean time Minho watched me write the names of the cupcakes on the boxes in my messy hangul. 

"Kamsahamnida Inheong-ssi!!" said both boys while bowing. then they headed out to do whatever it is they do as idols.

100 cupcakes, for SHINee? Cool~