I'm a Foreigner.. Please forgive me for speaking Foreignese.

Hot Chocolate Love

*Quick Note: Korean. Mandarin. English. Spanish. Japanese. French. Not ALL languages will be spoken in one chapter, some are used just for Puppet's thoughts.*

 


 

Fifteen.

15.

Quince

Shíwǔ.

Jūgo.

Quinze.

XV.

F. I. F. T. E. E. N. 

...

HOW THE HOLY SON OF A-

Now now, let's keep this child friendly, dear...

"How are there FIFTEEN people in a band?!" I unknowingly exclaimed aloud.

"Well, we are all very talented, and are amazingly good looking so, that's part of how there are fifteen of us. In one band...." replied Henry. "Although, two of us, Zhou Mi and myself, aren't technically in Super Junior. We're in a subgroup call Super Junior-M which does music in Mandarin." 

"Huh? Wait. I said that out loud?! Oh! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to, honest!" I reply, scared that I offended Henry and his band mates.

Henry and Kibum-ssi laughed at my flustered apology. 

"It's okay. We're use to the surprised exclamations, and faces, over the size of our group. So no worries, OK?" says Kibum, with that smile of his.

I nodded, relieved.

"Uhm....I'm Valeria Olivares. Everyone calls me Puppet, so feel free to call me that. Sorry, I don't speak Korean, so its impossible to properly introduce myself to you all." I say to them, though in my head, I'm in the corner of shame growing mushrooms sulking over my own incompetence. (BROWNIE POINTS TO WHOEVER KNOWS WHERE THAT'S FROM)

Kibum-ssi translates it for me, that's when I see that Hyunmin Oppa is nowhere to be found.

"Hyunmin Oppa? Where did you go?" I say loudly, pouting because my first Korean friend has gone missing, catching all of Super Junior's attention.

...

"AIGOO! SO CUTE!!" was exclaimed by 14 of the fifteen boys in front of me.

I got surprised by their outburst. I inched back, slowly, intending to run from them should the need arise.

They whispered and murmured amongst  themselves again, when Hyunmin called me to the kitchen.

"Uhm...You guys get back to relaxing, or whatever you were doing before I came. If you need anything, please, don't hesitate to call me back out, OK?" I say, hoping for either Henry or Kibum to translate for me. Both of them nod, and tell me to go.

When I go back to the kitchen, Hyunmin is smiling brightly at me.

"Today, you no work. Today, you be like waitress, OK?" He says, handing me a notepad and a fluffy blue pen. 

"OK!" I say, happily as I walk out to, intenting do my job as I was told.

I stop half-way to the door leading into the actual cafe area. I realized something, that raises much concern to anyone with a working brain. 

"Hyunmin Oppa. I don't speak Korean. How can I be a waitress in the cafe?" I ask, making my point very obvious.

"Oh. You are correct. OK, you work back here! When Korean Idol come, I show them OK?" he replies in his cutely broken English.

"OK! Let me give Super Junior my number, change my shoes, and then I'll start baking!" I say happily. He nodded, and I went out to see the Super Junior boys.

They were seated the same way I found them earlier, when I first came to the cafe.

"Uhm....Guys!" I say loudly to get their attention. 

They all looked at me, the foreign language I was speaking assaulted their ears.

"I really just wanted to give you all my cell phone number, that way, I can open up earlier for you guys, or stay up later. Since you are idols, right? I want to make Sweet Treats convenient for you all. Since Shingdong-ssi did say he loved the shop, I want to make coming here for your morning coffee, or hot chocolate, easier and faster!" I say with a smile then look and Kibum and Henry expectantly.

Henry, who was quicker to understand the look, translated everything I had said, while rummaging his pocket for something. Then everyone nodded and started pulling out their phones. I recited my phone number aloud to them, well to Kibum and Henry so they can translate, and then waited for them to save the numbers. Soon enough my phone beeped loudly in my back pocket and vibrated like crazy. I took it out and, sure enough 15 new text messages were in my inbox. 

"Uhh... Puppet?" a voice called to me. I looked up, and saw the adorable childish face of Sungmin.

"Yes?" I reply with a smile.

"Can we take a picture together?" Sungmin asked me rather shyly, almost as if he was expecting me to reject the offer. I must say, his pronunciation was really good.

"Sure! No Problem!" I reply happily. He smiles really big, and puts his face close to mine positioning his iPhone in front of us. I give a small smile, while he grins really big. He takes the picture and I notice Leeteuk in the background, trolling in our picture. I laugh and point it out to Sungmin. Then Donghae asked me for a picture to post on his twitter. He said he wanted everyone to know he already met the new owner of Sweet Treats. I agree, secretly happy he wanted to brag about the shop. Soon enough everyone took pictures with me, and of course I asked for them to send the pictures to my phone so I could save it to their numbers. 

After all the pictures were taken, and phone numbers were saved, Super Junior had to go, and do whatever it is Korean Idols do, and I had to get to work.

I changed back into my moccasins, and got to work in the kitchen making coffee, hot chocolate, and cookies because about half an hour after Super Junior left, rush hour began. 

...

The day was finally over, and I was dead tired. I had a headache from hearing too many people speaking way too fast in, and in a language I did not understand. At one point, one of the girls who worked part-time with us, very disrespectfully said to me:

"You, should learn Korean. Then maybe you work better and not sit round like stupid person." 

I have no tolerance for disrespect, at all. 

"I'm a FOREIGNER. EXCUSE ME FOR SPEAKING FORGEIGNESE!!!!! Now,stop insulting me, and get to work. One more word about me not speaking Korean, and you're fired. UNDERSTOOD?!" I had yelled at the girl.

She nodded, a bit frightened at my yelling.

"Good. Now go get me more chocolate chips for the next batch of cookies." I then said with a sickly sweet smile. That girl ran like the wind to get the chocolate chips, and avoided me for the rest of her shift. 

Other than that, it was a good day at work. I look forward to keep working her in Korea.

 


 

HEY AGAIN! I hope you liked chapter Threee~~ So Puppet's met or lovely(and SHUPA FINE) SuJu Boys! I wonder who she will meet next..........? I'm open to suggestions~ so comment if you have anyone in particular you want to make an appearence. or just comment to tell me how you like the story so far! Subscriptions are AWESOME,  and message me if you see any problems~ feel free to write on my wall as well~ I'd also like to thank my new subscriber MissKitt and Elliott  again for the supportive comment for me and for Puppet (I LOVE YOU TOO!!) !!!(: 

Heechul: You know, you talk a lot. and your waaaaaay too nice to people. AND what's with all the 'Thank You's?

Me: chur so mean to meeee~ T-T

Puppet: *confuzzled* Is there something wrong with being nice?

Donghae: NO! Hyung is just being mean to Author-Lady! Hyung stop being mean~!!

*Heechul and Donghae argue over whether or not Heechul is always mean*

Me: Ignore them please~

Puppet: Anyway...Comment, Subscribe, and stay tuned for the next chapter~!(:

 

Happy New Years Everyone!!!