Why Did I Agree to This?

Hot Chocolate Love

Korean. English.


 

"We really are sorry for the trouble we've caused you, the shop, and your customers! Please let us make it up to you somehow!!" said Joon, bowing along with the rest of this bandmates, and his manager.

"It's OK. Just promise me, next time-if there ever is a next time- you won't leave Mir alone with cake mix, frosting, or cookie dough, in my kitchen." I say sighing. 

Wait, wait, wait. Your probably all really confused right? Let's go back to early this morning after MBLAQ arrived in my shop.

~6:07 AM~

While the boys of MBLAQ were enjoying their coffee, and cookies, I was starting to make all the cupcakes I would need in the morning. Seungho noticed I was getting everything set up, and walked toward me.

"Puppet~ Do you need help? We are here to help you~" He says cutely.

"Hmm? Oh, well, I actually need five bowls of icing...If your all ready, I can set your bowls up, and you can make the icing for me! I like to make my icing from scratch..." I say, smiling at him. They all look at Joon expectantly, apparently, they don't understand as much as they think they do.

He repeated everything to them in Korean, and they all nodded, then they moved to the large sink to wash their hands. While they were doing that, I took out five large bowls, and five matching whisks. I had a blue bowl and whisk; a green bowl and whisk; a red bowl and whisk; a yellow bowl and whisk; and a pink bowl and whisk. I figured they would pick the color they liked most. I went into the back supply closet and found matching aprons. I danced back into the kitchen, looking retarded, but happy with my findings.

"OK! Boys, or men, or whatever, stop looking at me like that! If I do something you find funny, laugh, don't make yourself look constipated~ hehehehe~ Anyway, I color coded what flavor your each going to do, all that's left is you picking colors, puting the ingredients in the bowls and making the icing~ So, pick a colored bowl, and I'll give you aprons and get you started!" 

They nodded, and Mir ran straight to the pink bowl. I slightly expected that. G.O went for the blue, CheongDung went to the yellow bowl, Joon "claimed" the red one, and Seungho took the green bowl. I then gave them the coresponding aprons, and put the basic ingredients needed for plain cream cheese icing.

"OK! Right now your all making plain cream cheese icing, but Mir will be making strawberry cream cheese icing, G.O will be making blueberry, CheongDung will be making sweet cinnimon icing, Joon will be making tart raspberry, and Seungho will be making chocolate." I explained, then put the extra ingredients in their bowls. They nodded and got to work. 

A few minutes later I heard whispering in Korean, then Joon asked me:

"Uhm, Puppet-ssi, can we ,maybe, listen to music?" He asked it in a way that made me fell as if they thought I would deny them that. I laughed at the look they all gave me, and pointed to my iHome, where my iPhone was plugged.

"Pick whatever you want to play, but if you have an iPod fell free to play that too, just bring me my phone." 

Joon went, looked through the music in my iPhone, and then inplugged it. He put his iPhone in and Korean music started playing. It was catchy, but I did not understand anything they were saying. Joon came back, put my phone on the table near me, and went back to work. The rest of the morning was pretty uneventful. 

Then the clock struck noon. 

Mir, who had been bugging me for three hours, for his freaking wafffuuuuuuuuurs, could finally give it a rest. I announced that we would close up for lunch, mostly to keep MBLAQ comfterable. We ordered food, well MBLAQ did, and they ordered for me too, while I made Mir the waffles. Everyone else thanked mefor getting him to shut his mouth. 

While I was making the waffles, I had gotten a call. I left the waffles cooking, and some cake batter in the kitchen. 

Big Mistake.

When I came back, Mir and CheongDung were by the mixer, covered on chocolate cake batter. They looked at me with this deer-in-headlights look, and started rattling off apologies. 

I just moved closer, swiped my finger on Mir's cheek, and tasted the batter. 

"Hmmmm......Needs more vanilla extract, maybe a bit more flour for consistancy, too..." I noted outloud. I didn't notice the pink tint that has overcome Mir's face and the tips of his ears.

CheongDung laughed, and asked me where they could clean up. I showed them to my floor of the building, and pushed them into the bathroom. I then went to my closet, and in the back found my older brother's old clothes. I pulled out sweats, boxers, the works, and told them to shower. 

After that nothing else major happened.

...

OK. I lied. 

Joon, well, he almost caught on fire. Three Times. G.O tried to murder Mir, for accidentally hitting me in the face with a giant spoon. Seungho and CheongDung wrestled over the "last" chocolate chip cookie, before they realized they were in a bakery.

But the worst, well that award goes to Mir. Who else could burn frosting, freeze cookie dough, dance around like a monkey, and still manage to look cute covered in lumpy purple goo? Only Mir. 

At the end of the day, their manager came, with a collection of all their albums, and mini albums, had the boys sign them, and gave them to me. I was guessing as a "thank you" and "I'm sorry" all in one. The boys all put their numbers in my phone, and we took more pictures for twitter.

"We really are sorry for the trouble we've caused you, the shop, and your customers! Please let us make it up to you somehow!!" said Joon, bowing along with the rest of this bandmates, and his manager.

"It's OK. Just promise me, next time-if there ever is a next time- you won't leave Mir alone with cake mix, frosting, or cookie dough, in my kitchen." I say sighing. 

If this is what all Idols are like, I'm not sure if I'll be able to stay sane in Korea for the next two years......

Why, oh why did I agree to this?




ANNYEONG~~~ sorry for the super late update. I got[am]sick and couldn't do crap :( 

I hope this chapter is okay~ Please comment~ They motivate me~  subscribe too! I Love ALL My subscribers!!!!!!! Oh. and please exxcuse and/or politely point out and grammatical errors throught the story. english is not my first language. THANKYOU!!!<3<3