Hello South Korea!

Hot Chocolate Love

*Quick Note:  At Sweet Treats most will be speaking Korean. Puppet cannot speak it. But she speaks Mandarin and English. Just a little hint.*

 


 

 

I awoke early that morning, thanks to my lovely-annoying-alarm. I took that chance to shower up and change into the clothes i would wear on the plane. y.jpg 

 

I honestly didn't care about the fact I was wearing pajamas, or carrying around a Gir plush doll, and a blanket. I was rather comfortable, and still really tired. I packet my meeting outfit into my knapsack. y.jpg (that black bag is her knapsack, sorry I couldn't find one exactly the way I said last chapter~)

 

No one said anything other than morning greetings, it was too early. Lady Hyo Rin did silently give me a list with the names, pictures, and certain details about the Korean idols that came to her-soon to be my-shop often. The list was rather long, and full of bands and people I do not know. It's going to be rather hard to know who is who without the list, but I guess it'll be a new challenge.

When Lady Hyo Rin and I arrived at the Airport, I received many funny looks. I was way too tired to care, so I just worked my way through customs, and boarded my plane as fast as I could. I quickly fell asleep, so the plane ride, was honestly nothing.

The next thing I know I'm being woken up by a flight attendant, and quickly escorted off the plane. I go to retrieve my things, only to realize, the only thing I brought with me on this trip is my carry-on. 

"I am so slow!!!!" I accidentally say aloud. I then mentally facepalm myself for being so slow, and rush to find a bathroom. Once I find one, I go in and change into my more presentable outfit. While I was putting on my heels, I come to the conclusion that I am, indeed, a Smurf. In 4 inch heels, I'm only 5-foot-2-inches. 

"I'm short...." I complained aloud. I was 23 years old, weighed 88 pounds, and only measured 4-feet and 10-inches.

Let's not dwell on the negatives, hmm? 

The reasonable part of me stated. I decided to just finish what I needed to do and try to hail a cab to Sweet Treats. I quickly finish with my make up, check over my outfit, and head out to a help deck in the front of the airport. When I was walking to the front, I notice a large sign, it was colorful, and pretty, and it said my name on it. 

...

Wait. WHAT?! It has my name on it. Why does it have my name on it? It clearly says "Puppet Olivares!!~" on it. I walk toward the sign, rather cautiously, and I notice a guy was holding it. He was rather tall, and probably wasn't the skinniest of them all, but it didn't look bad. That might sound odd but, the chubby-ness looked okay on him. 

As I got closer, I pointed to the sign, then pointed to myself hoping he would understand.

"Hello!! You are Puppet? You are so young!! You MUST be a pastry genius right? How old are you? 15?" he was speaking, but I had absolutely no clue what was coming out of his mouth.

"I do not speak Korean. I'm sorry..." I say. Maybe, through some miracle he would know English.

"Oh. That OK. I speak Engrish!" He exclaimed, happily. "You are Puppet, yes?"

"Yes, I am Puppet. Who are you? Will I be working with you?" I say, with a smile, thanking the universe for such great luck.

"Oh. I am Hyunmin! Yes, I work with you now, at Sweet Treats!! How old are you Puppet-ssi?" He asked curiously. I'm guessing he is wondering what honorific to use when addressing me.

"I am 23 years old. How old are you?" I ask, also implying to tell me what honorific to use with him.

"Really?! I am 25 years old. You call me Oppa now, OK?" he says surprised.

"Oppa?" I ask. He nodded at me.

"Yes. You call me 'Hyunmin Oppa' okay? I teach you more Korean in car to Sweet  Treats, yes?" he said, then motioned for me to follow him. 

When we got to his car, I realized it was actually the company car. It had "Sweet Treats KOREA" on the sides in pink and green. Once we were settled in the car, he continued to teach me a bit of Korean. He taught me simple honorifics like: what to call a woman who is older than me, what men and boys younger than me will call me, and what to call a person who I don't or am not close to. He taught me simple words, like "Hello" , "Sorry" , "Thanks" , "Thank You" , "Yes" , and "No."

We arrived at the Sweet Treats shortly after I conquered the word "No" in Korean. Before I could go into the shop, Hyunmin asked me to wait outside, and come in after he gave me a thumbs up, he wanted to announce who I was first. I was only outside for a few minutes before I was given the thumbs up. When I walked in, all eyes were on me, although it seemed like a slow day since there were only around 15 people in the shop. They were all on one side of the shop, which was kind of odd, but I'm not one to judge.

"She doesn't speak Korean, that's what Hyunmin-ssi said right?" said a guy what kind of reminded me of a little monkey.

"Henry! She is so pretty! She looks really young too! What if she's like a pastry genius, or prodigy, or something?! That would be so COOL!!!" I heard it, Mandarin, finally a language I can speak!

"Thank you for the compliment, I'm 23, not really that young. No, I'm not a pastry genius or whatever, but again Thank you for the compliment, whoever said it~" I replied easily in Mandarin, with a giggle.

"You speak Chinese?!" seven different voices-all male-exclaimed. 

"Hehe..Yes I do." I giggled at the 15 surprised faces staring at me. 

They whispered amongst themselves, and before I have time to react Hyunmin Oppa is by my side ready to translate everything, and the fifteen guys are lined up in front of me. 

"Hello! I am Leeteuk! Leader of these morons~" said the guys with a cute smile and dimple, happily before bowing.

"I am the one and only Kim Heechul. You may bow at my awesomeness now." said the second guy with a mischievous smirk, before also bowing.

"Hey! I'm Han Geng or Hankyung in Korean, which ever you prefer. Let's be friends okay?" said a guy who was clearly Chinese said with a small smile.

"Hello. I am Yesung. I like to sing, and I like turtles." said a guy with an intense stare.

"Hey. I'm Kangin." said the first cutely chubby guy with a sweet smile.

"I'm Shingdong! I love Sweet Treats, so please don't change it too much, OK?" said the second cutely chubby guy next to the first one happily.

"Hello!!! I am Lee Sungmin! Please take care of me!!!" said the cute, almost bunny-like, boy.

"I am Eunhyuk. Dance with me sometime, OK?" said the cute monkey-like guy.

"Hey there! I'm Zhou Mi! You're welcome on the compliments, and let's go shopping together sometime, OK?" Said a guy with really long legs.

"Hello! I am Lee  Donghae! It's very nice to meet you!" said the next guy, who reminded me of a little fishy.

"Hello. I am Choi Siwon. Let's pray together sometime, OK?" said the very tall, hansome guy.

"Hey! I'm Kim Ryeowook! I am the eternal maknae~" said the cute guy with the sweetest smile.

"Hey. I'm Kim Kibum. Nice to meet ya." said the guy with the killer smile. I think I might get addicted to that boy's smile...

"Hello. I am Cho Kyuhyun. I am the best in this group, OK?" said the guy with the cute eyes, and slightly evil smirk.

"Yo! I'm Henry Lau! Your from Canada, right? Me too! We'll get along great don't you think?" said the last one with the cute chubby cheeks, and adorably small chinky eyes.

"We are Shupa Junio!" all of them exclaim, with their hands out, as if for a hi-5. Except for Kim Heechul-ssi, he had two peace signs with his fingers, the rebel.

...

That's quite an amount of boys, for one band. I wonder how they get along...

 


 

 

~ HEYYYYYYY! I finally updated! BUT^^ OMFG ITS SUPER JUNIOR!!!!!!!!We're going to bend some rules and bring back our beloved trio quartet of deserters MIA (Missing In Action) Boys. Kangin, Han Geng(Hankyung), Kibum, and Heechul.

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO...........Elliott. My first commentor, AND subscriber. SARANGHAE.

so. comment, subscribe, & message if you have any problems.  I'll try to get the next chapter up soon!!

~with much love

vee-one-three!!!

P.S. Its 1 am where i am right now. so you all (SILENT READERS) please comment your thoughts. it will motivate me to write faster!