[For Ghad20] I Promise

Holy Macaroni And Cheese || One-Shot Request Shop [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author: strawberryjamskookie + infinexx

Requested by: Ghad20

Genre: Angst

OTP/Group: Showkyun/Monsta X

Word count: 1, 520

VIP: No

?: No

Changkyun looked up at his hyung with teary eyes. “I don’t feel so well.”

Jooheon smiled and Changkyun and patted him on the back. “It’s alright, you’ll feel better just rest a bit.”

Changkyun gave Jooheon and weakly smiled before walking over to the side of the practice room and laying down. He closed his eyes, wanting to fall asleep.

He was about to drift to sleep when he felt someone come sit beside him and place a hand on his forehead.

Changkyun opened his eyes to see Hyungwon smiling at him. “Are you okay?”

Changkyun sat up and shook his head. “No,” his words came out as a whisper.

Hyungwon scooted closer to Changkyun. “What’s wrong?” he had a concerned look on his face.

“I don’t feel well,” the younger replied.

Hyungwon bit his lower lip and removed his hand from Changkyun’s forehead. “Should I tell Hyunwoo hyung?”

Changkyun felt his heart beating faster at the mention of the leader. He could feel his face getting redder, he didn’t know why. Was it because of thinking about Hyunwoo? Or because he wasn’t feeling well? Changkyun gulped and answered Hyungwon. “No, it’s alright. I’ll probably feel better with some rest.”

Hyungwon nodded and got up to continue practicing.

~

Jooheon tugged on Hyunwoo’s sleeve. “Hyung, Changkyun doesn’t look too well, I think we should take him home,” he suggested.

Kihyun who was sitting beside Jooheon nodded. “Yeah, I agree. He looks like he’s about to fall.”

Hyunwoo agreed with the two beside him and got up to and walked up to Changkyun, who was practicing the dance moves with Minhyuk and Wonho. “Changkyun can I talk to you?” Hyunwoo questioned.

Changkyun gulped and followed Hyunwoo out the room.

Once they walked outside the practice room and closed the door, Hyunwoo turned to look at Changkyun confused. “I.M, what’s wrong?”

Changkyun sighed. He had mentioned this so many times today. “I don’t feel so well today.”

Hyunwoo nodded though he had to admit that he was getting concerned and felt that he should take the maknae home. “Should we go home?”

Changkyun wanted to so badly go home and lay in bed. He wanted to forget everything and simply fall asleep. But, no. He had to practice. “No hyung, I’m fine I think I should just go inside.” Changkyun stepped closer to the door and was about to open it when Hyunwoo grabbed his hand and turned the younger to face him.
“Changkyun!” his voice sounded strict and his eyes narrowed making the younger feel scared.

Changkyun gulped. “Hyung, I want to go inside.”

“No,” Hyunwoo grabbed the maknae’s other hand and was about to walk the other way when the most surprising of things happened. “Changkyu-”

It was too late. Changkyun had lost his balance and if the leader hadn’t been holding onto him; he would’ve fallen onto the ground and attained an injury so deep he wouldn't even remember. Hyunwoo moved closer to examine the younger’s face and noticed he had lost his conscious.

“Changkyun?” he looked at the younger who looked so weak in his arms. Hyunwoo turned towards the door and knocked on it. He opened the door and called out to the first person he saw. “Wonho, help! I think something happened to Changkyun. He passed out.”

Reality sunk in when Hyunwoo realized that the youngest had passed out in front of him. He must’ve been feeling horrible, and so sick to actually come to this conclusion.

“Changkyun,” Hyunwoo murmured. “Why the hell won’t you take care of yourself?” He looked at the maknae’s expression, as if all the happiness was stolen from him leaving hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter