001

I kissed a Girl

“that's it I'm breaking up with you”. The dark haired male said getting up from the couch and pointing his finger towards the door. “now leave!”. Krystal's eyes went wide open and a tear fell down her cheeks. “what? , why?”. The male took a seat to the cushion seat in front of her. “I already told you many times , you too much!. I'm cold , buy me food , let's get couple outfits , be with me”. The male imitated her voice and crossed his hands over his chest. Making it Seem that's how she behaved. “but chanyeol, I'm sorry”. The dark haired male looked at her and laughed. “I gave you a chance to change your attitude and your still a towards me!, what do you think I am? Someone who you see as a toy with millions of money?”. Krystal shaked her head and closed her eyes. “I don't,  and I'm sorry”. Chanyeol took a deep breath. “also I have someone else on my heart instead”. Krystal looked up and went dry. Someone else?. “get out now before I say more that will make you cry harder.” Chanyeol got up and pointed towards the door. Krystal got her bag and coat. “keep the I bought you , I don't want anything from you”. Krystal looked up and nodded her head. “ do I know that person?”. Chanyeol looked at her , “don’t make it harder on yourself ”. So it was someone she knew.this was breaking her heart more. “what about the items I have of you? Their mostly your shirts and jackets”. Chanyeol rolled his eyes , “keep it , it bet it smells like you now”. Krystal had no words to say and got up , walked out the door.

Once she was outside, letting her emotions out , tears rolling down her face and her nose being bright red along with her eyes. Did Chanyeol had to be that rude towards her?. They had been together for three months but guess it didn't work out. Walking on the side of the road and looking around for a taxi. One taxi stopped and Krystal got inside. The driver saw her eyes with tears and her nose red. “Do you need tissues?”. Krystal nodded. The driver gave her one. “what happened?. The driver asked as he started driving on the road again. Krystal looked away from the driver and looked out the window. The driver got the message and nodded his head.

Paying the driver and walking inside her Apartment and the first thing she sees is a photo of her and chanyeol hugging each other by the side and smiling toward the camera. It was resting there on the coffee table. She let her tears fall. She needed to do something to let her sadness out. Going to her room and getting an old shoe box and seeing around her room , looking for anything that reminded her of chanyeol. There are pictures, shirts, jackets, and a small pink teddy bear with I love you heart on it. Putting it in the shoe box and went to the kitchen,  getting a lighter , scissors. Going to the restroom and getting the photos from the box and turning the lighter on, the photo was so close to the lighter , soon enough Chanyeol’s side of the photo would burn off, as it was about to reach the photo to burn into ashes.

Her phone rang

Krystal got started and the lighter fell down the sink , along with the photo. Her hands shaking and her eyes were about to start watering. Hearing the phone ring again, going to the living room and getting her coat and reaching inside its pocket and taking out the phone. Looking at a photo of Sun-young with short blue/gray hair , smiling , making a peace sign with her hand. “Sun-young ♢”. Seeing the phone ring and vibrate , and answered the phone call. “what do you want?.”. Krystal asked wiping her tears away from her cheeks. “is that a way to answer someone older than you?.” Sun-young laughed at her own statement. “get to the point”. “calm down,  are you ok?. “yes I am”. “stop lying,  Krystal, but what happened.?. She couldn't hold back her tears , who was she fooling. “C-Chanyeol broke up with me!”. Krystal said out loud followed by tears. “what? Why did he do that? .”. “because he said I was too y and he l-loves someone else”. Sun-young let out a sigh. “I told you he was an ”. “be serious”.

“I'm sorry about your break off but I called to ask if you wanted to come to my party?”. Krystal dried her tears. “can't you hear how I am?.” “yes but c'mon, Krystal,  you aren't going to spend the day crying over him”. “what if I do”. “Krystal,  he's not worth your tears! And please come so you can have fun and forget about him and it's my birthday ”. Krystal interrupted her. “I won't”. “at least for some minutes ? And do it for me please?”. Krystal took a long breath and decided Sun-young was right.

“Fine, I'll go”.

~

Thank you neo2this for the upvote! 

I finallly posted a chapter! 

the progess will be slow 

it will happen.

Next one will be longer 

until next update