Chapter 3

The last one to fall for!!♡♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

they all had no intention of studying together..jung so min sat infront of ji hoo who held a cold expression which made so min thinking he was proud so because of that so min narrowed her eyes which made him think that she is stupid and dumb..

jun pyo was thinking how to get rid of this wierd girl who doesnt know how to talk with the only hier of shinhwa and how to make her suffer while jan di was sitting infront while holding her anger as she wanted to land a kick on the boy infront of her who has stupid curly hair..

ga eul was constantly ignoring the boy sitting infront of her as he was very amused and smiling and she realised that he was a play boy while yi jung was confused why his smile wasnt working as ga eul was ignoring him so it urged him to make her fall for him..

jae kyung was sitting infront of woo bim who was constantly staring her without blinking and she wanted to kick his for doing so but could not make out why she didnt wanted his attention to move from her..

they all hated each other and was staring each other without paying attention to the teacher but there were two mutual people were staring each other without noticing it was lunch break and there class has been over a few minutes ago yet they were sitting wearing an emotionless cold expression and they were ji hoo and so min but after then jan di shook so min to say that we should have lunch and she broke the stare and went with girls and ji hoo continued with boys.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter