Chapter 14

The last one to fall for!!♡♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(I have added some new characters here who are idols which can make you confuse but they are only for 2 chapters..chapter 14 and 15 so continue the story without hesisating that you will not understand)

All the girls arrived at their respective place and gasped..the view gave them chills down their spine.

so min jumped in pool without wasting a second and touched ji hoo but as soon as there skins touched the pool became ocean and the waves made them unable to stand up on there feet..her eyes were burning with salt in water..unable to tolerate the pressure of water she lost consciousness..

jae kyung reached the garden and ran towards him..she tore the side of her scarf and as the scarf touched him he fell but jae kyung caught him and soon she felt wind surrounding them she saw they were in the middle of some wind like thing which in books are called tornado and due to fear she out..

Ga eul reached the room she saw yi jung and suddlenly she felt numb..tears rolled down her cheeks and feet refused to walk she fell on her knees and whole heartly tried to concentrate to free him but it started to drain all her energy and she fainted...

jan di saw jun pyo tied with a bunch of stems and leaves..he was all drenched in his own blood..as she was fierce outside but she could not stand seeing anyone in pain so she ran to free him but as she touched him the stem tied around her wrist making her yell in pain and she felt like the light would burn her to death so she closed it and fell back..

ji hoo woke up and tried to open his eyes but his headache was not permitting him..he slowly tried and opened he saw a unfamiliar room and saw many beds beside his and his friends were lying there unconsciously then something caught his eyes and he saw 8 people were sitting around a table and were glaring at each other and sat up and loudly asked "who are you"..by his voice others lying there stirred and then sat up and were shocked to see the eight people who looked great as style was spectacular..with amazing looks..the 8 people who were sitting got up and one of the boy said..

boy1:lets formally introduce ourself..he held a cold face with thin line and said"we are your partners i am arron,chun,calvin,jiro,gui gui,ella,hebe,selina...and you are

ji hoo: i am ji hoo,jun pyo,yi jung,woo bin,so min,jan di,ga eul and jae kyung..

aaron:we are also coders like you and we have been send by order to give you your names as we got a one before but seemed like you are in a hurry..

So m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter