chapter 25

The last one to fall for!!♡♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the next morning..

so min was wearing a noodle strip top with a high waist skirt with her suitcase in hand and was walking straight and dialled a number and said "book me a first class ticket to NEW YORK"..and her eyes met with jan di who was coming from the opposite direction and so min thought atleast she should tell someone that she is leaving and she smiled warmly and greeted jan di cheerfully "good morning" and jan di nodded in appreciation and said " it's good that you are awake i wanted to tell you that i am leaving for san francisco tonight and my flight is tonight from korea and my flight to korea is in approximately 2 hours so i am leaving now" and so min was shocked listening to that and she said " i am leaving too and i am going new york for the time being" and jan di said " i wont ask you why because i know some things are not meant to tell" and so min hugged her and jan dii her back to calm her down and said "i'll miss you" and so min replied " me too" and then jan di said that "lets go and tell ga eul and jae kyung" and so min nodded.. so min left her suitcase there and they started walking toward the cottages and saw ga eul coming from pool side so they went that side and ga eul saw them coming and said " i am sorry but i am leaving and i will really hope that you don't ask me the reason" and so min said " we will not..we understand" and jan di said " but where to" and ga eul answered "paris" and she smiled and then jan dii told "we are also leaving and we were just coming to tell you that only" and then ga eul asked "when are you leaving for korea" and they both said " we are not leaving for korea" and ga eul surprised asked " then where" and so min answered " i am going to new york and jan dii is leaving for san francisco" and ga eul asked "why" and answered her question "oh i am not supposed to ask i should understand " and smiled knowingly and then their phone buzzed and they chuckled "what a coincidence" and opened their  message and smiled bitterly..

i left from jeju in my private jet..i hope you all forgive me for not saying goodbye personally and i am going to los angeles..i hope you will understand and i know you all will understand.. i love you all...

and ga eul said "we understand"

and jan di said " we love you too"

and they all hugged in silence and then so min said " it's time for leaving"

ga eul said "yes let's go"

and they left for airport togther...

first flight was of jan dii..she wanted to purchase some snacks for her 3 days flight journey and so they all purchased some snacks for their long journey and then suddenly jan di realized it was time to leave so she said that " i hope you enjoy your time " and then they announced for ga eul's flight followed by so min's flight and they said "let's go it's time" and they walked to their respective gates...

while jae kyung said " i will miss them" thinking about her friends who was almost like her sisters whom she grew up with..

 

 

 

AFTER 5 YEARS..

a  girl was walking down the street with a blue print in one hand and her tablet on the other and was continously comparing and at last she stopped and opened the door she was standing infront of and clic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter