Chapter Eight

In Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Yunho’s team and Jaejoong’s team are all gathered to start and do their collaboration project. As leaders, Yunho and Jaejoong are going to work in the same room and it bothers Jaejoong to know about that. “I have to act normal, don’t mind him Jae, focus on your work!” he thought as he cheers himself.

 

“Good morning everyone, I am Jung Yunho and I will be your leader, aside from Mr. Kim Jaejoong. Hope that we all cooperate and work together for this project.” Yunho introduces himself and his team to everyone.

 

It is lunch break and everyone is busy doing their own things, while Yunho sees Jaejoong eating alone, he decides to join him. “Uhm, hi. Can I join you?”

“Sure, have a sit”

“I just saw Changmin there chatting with some guys, how are you together?” asked Yunho.

“Uhmm actually we just broke up” Jaejoong said as he continues eating.

“Oh… sorry about that, I’m not gonna ask you why anymore.” Said Yunho smiling, knowing that Changmin and Jaejoong were not really become lovers.

“I’m done eating, I’ll go first to my working place. Enjoy eating” Jaejoong blurted out as goes back to his place.

“How can I enjoy eating if you’re gone” disappointed Yunho talked to himself.

 

 

 

Jaejoong is trying to avoid Yunho to lessen the awkwardness he feels, that is why he went back his work place but he remembers that he and Yunho are sharing rooms so there is no way to avoid the man. He went to Yunho’s working table to put some papers he is done working with. He got shocked, he felt his heart is racing when he saw the man’s laptop is open and the wallpaper is their picture together. The picture was taken when they were having their vacation in Jeju Island. One of the memorable memories of them.

He went to his place quickly. He’s going nuts inside his head th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter