Chapter Four

In Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Yunho can’t hide his wide smile as Jaejoong agrees to his request. He is going to have a dinner with the guy who cherished and loved him the most, but he was so stupid to realize it too late now. He broke the man’s heart. He was so fool to do that kind of terrible thing with his Jaejoong. Yes, his Jaejoong, but it’s supposed to be ‘used to’ now, “used to be his”.

 

Why did Yunho broke up with Jaejoong? Well, just like a typical jerk, he got bored, he had that feeling of getting sick of their relationship, he thought because Jaejoong was his first, he would able to find someone who is more than the him, more loving, more beautiful, or more kind…. He thought having someone new would make him happier, but he was wrong, totally wrong.

 

Leaving Jaejoong was the stupidest decision he made in his whole life. How could he do that to the most adorable, clingy, smartest, prettiest, most caring, almost perfect lover he had. After a month of their breakup, he tried having girlfriends, like two and he also tried with a guy too, but none of them lasted. He always ends up feeling lonely, there’s always that nagging feeling that something is missing. He compared them all to Jaejoong and it hurts him that no one can ever be like his ex-boyfriend. He realized that his mother was right when she told him, “A lover like Jaejoong is impossible to find Yunho-ah.”  And even his friends told him that he was really a dumb to let go Jaejoong.

After that, he gave up finding someone who can replace Jaejoong in his heart because he knows that it’ll never happen. There was also a time when he got fired from his job because he cannot focus on his work anymore, thinking about Jaejoong, he almost got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter