[Surong] Glad to know you

Love Stories

You made me feel love again

We Call It Romance -- K.Will (ft. Davichi)

 


 

Chorong looks at her favorite sneakers then smile widely. Her mood is there. Chorong so excited, her little brother promise to take her to a popular chicken feet place. In that place you can order one portion and will get one more if you can finish it in ten minutes, after hearing that Chorong automatically begging her brother to promise and take her there.

 

“Noona where—“

 

Chorong waving her hand excitedly, “Here hereee!” she says quikly, “You must hurry! Why you’re so lame? You’re a men right?”

 

Park Chanyeol. Chorong’s little brother just shook his head watching his sister act. She’s in her half-fifty age and still acts like a little kid when it comes to her favorite things.

 

“Noona, let’s go” Chanyeol says giving his right hand to Chorong and Chorong grabs it fastly, “Let’s go!”

 

Chorong stops her steps. “Em… Chanyeol-ah, you’re the one that buy my chicken feet right?” Chorong’s puppy eyes attacks. Chanyeol coughs seeing her sister act like that, it’s just a big no.

 

“No. I won’t Noona. You’re the one that should buy me everything that I want,” Chanyeol says almost muttering.

 

Chorong grinned. “Okay. I’ll buy you anything you want if I can date someone this month!” Chorong mocks to Chanyeol then running leaving him that already annoyed with her act.

 

“Yah! Your last boyfriend is two years ago! I’m so done with you Noona!” Chanyeol screams loudly not even cares to everyone that look at him with weird face. Chanyeol too annoyed with her sister. For real.

 

***

 

“Noona—“

 

“I’m this one,” Chorong carelessly says what she want without hearing the next words her brother wants to say, “What about you?” Chorong look at Chanyeol with innocent face.

 

“I want—“

 

Chorong speaks again, “You can’t eat spicy foods. You better eat my chicken feet. Just eat with me.” Now Chanyeol really annoyed and just let her sister. Chanyeol prefers to put on his earphone before her sister muttering or mumbling him.

 

After a little (long) minutes, the waiter comes with a full plate of chicken feet, and two colas, “Here your orders”

 

“Thank you so much!” Chorong attacks the waiter with her smile, “Eat this Chanyeol-ah” Chorong takes the plate in the corner of the table.

 

Trididing. Chanyeol’s phone suddenly ringing and a message shows up.

 

From : Junmyeon-e

Yah! Chanyeol-ah! Where are you? Suddenly remember your promise to treat me

I want that treat TODAAAYY!! Where are you? I’ll go thereee~

 

‘Who is this. Why am I so unlucky with people’ Chanyeol thoughts in his mind. He shooks his head over and over again. Then glances to her sister that already eat half of the plate.

 

Chanyeol titled his head, ‘Should I invite Junmyeon hyung here? Is it okay? I think it’s okay’

 

To : Junmyeon-e

Hyung.. I’m at chicken feet place that you guys have talked about.

You can come here. I’ll treat you.

But it’s just NOW ^^

 

“Chanyeol-ah…” Chorong gulps her beer, “Who is it? Your girlfriend hem?” she continues eating her chicken feet.

 

“Noona. I’m inviting my friend here. It’s okay right?” Chanyeol takes his chicken feet too then chewing it.

 

Chorong chewing her chicken feet, “Boy?” quickly continues, “Girl? I’m okay. You can pair that person to me if it’s a boy anyway,” Chorong ends up her sentence with laugh.

 

“You sure? Actually it’s a boy. He was born at the same year with you”

 

Chorong coughs up, “R-really?”

 

Chanyeol trying to reassure her sister without looking at her face, “Em… and he’s a good man, really good man”

 

“Chanyeol-ah!!”

 

Chanyeol coughs hardly, while Chorong wiping .“And here is he,” Chanyeol trying to maintain his deep voice.

 

Chorong tries to fix her hair and cloths. “H-hello. I’m Chanyeol’s older sister, Park Chorong” Chorong says while bowing a little.

 

“A-ah... Hello, I’m Kim Junmyeon. Chanyeolie’s friend. Nice to meet you” Junmyeon his neck awkwardly, glancing to Chanyeol waiting for his help.

 

“Ah… he’s the one that I said before Noona” Chanyeol sighs then continues, “Hyung… I’m not telling you before but well… she’s my Noona”

 

Both of Chorong and Junmyeon nodding to Chanyeol’s statement. Then Chorong gestures to Junmyeon to sit beside Chanyeol. There’s no other sounds for a while. Until Junmyeon broke it up.

 

“My hairstyle is good right? I’m just fixing it,” Junmyeon look at Chanyeol then Chorong, waiting for their response but there’s no response (not) for sure.

 

Chorong holds her laugh, but then “Hahaha”

 

Chanyeol looks at his Noona in shock. There’s no one laugh at Junmyeon jokes (because it’s too weird to be jokes). Junmyeon just watching Chorong’s laugh cheerfully with smiling on his face.

 

“Noona. It’s not funny actually”

 

“W-why?” Chorong laughs again, “B-but look at his hair… it’s funny,” Chorong points out at Junmyeon’s hair then laughs again.

 

“Okay. Let’s end this. Eat this hyung, we can go to patbingsoo’s place after finishing this.” Chanyeol gives that plate to Junmyeon who excitedly grabs a chicken feet then chewing into it while grinning.

 

***

 

“There’s a great patbingsoo’s place around this,” Junmyeon looks around the building, “You know that place….Chorong-ah?”

 

Chorong’s face suddenly becomes tomato, “N-no… I don’t know patbingsoo’s place around here”

 

And Chanyeol feels annoyed with the two of them. ‘Should I left them and go to Baekhyun place? I can play plays station nonstop there’ Chanyeol thoughts to his self, then send a message to Baekhyun, his friend to confirm if he can go there or not.

 

The three of them walk and walk everywhere searching for that great patbingsoo’s place. It’s been a while, and their tummy want a cold things now.

 

“Junmyeon…. ssi. Is that place that you’re looking for?” Chorong says it shyly while points out at a not so crowd place near from them.

 

Junmyeon stops his steps when hearing Chorong’s said his name, his smile comes automatically, “Y-yes… I think that’s the place. Let’s go there Chorong-ah. And you too Chanyeol—“

 

“Where’s Chanyeol?” Junmyeon looks around and still not find that tall Chanyeol.

 

Chorong’s face change to the panic one, “What?! Where’s my brother? Did I just lost that tall brother?”

 

Tiding. Junmyeon’s and Chorong’s phone popping a message, that obviously from who.

 

From : Ma-one Cha-nyeol

Noona. I’m sorry. But you seems…. Happy? ㅋㅋㅋ

I’ll let you guys together. I’m sorry. I love you Noonaaaa

 

Chorong’s face redden. She tries to hide her smile, but feels annoyed too with his brother.

 

To : Ma-one Cha-nyeol

How can you leave me with a person that I just met?

Are you even my brother?! We have blood relation?! ㅇㅁㅇ

YOU-WILL-DIE

 

Chorong glances to Junmyeon, waiting for his responses from her brother’s message that leaving them together.

 

From : Chanchan

Hyung. You know that I love you right? ^_^

Better keep my Noona well hem?

Or you know what will I do to you.

And I’m waiting for any good news after this day ;)

 

Junmyeon choughs hardly for couple times, watching that kind of reaction Chorong’s face redden again. Chorong can’t hold her smile anymore, so she just let it be.

 

Chorong coughs, “Then? Should we go in?” her eyes glances to Junmyeon’s direction, waiting him for nodding.

 

“Okay…” Junmyeon then accompany her to go in with smile on his face.

 

“What things do you like? Like… book or something,” Junmyeon opens up the topic. Both of them are waiting their patbingsoo while eyes staring at their lemonade.

 

“Me? I like many things…” Chorong her lips, “I like cheese! And leopard thingy.. chicken feet is the best! Ice cream so delicious! Ah… and my love is for Jung Jihoon Oppa.. Aww” Chorong covers her face shyly, then glances to Junmyeon.

 

“Cute…”

 

Chorong startled by that word. “W-what?”

 

“A-ah… You’re so cute, and well… Jung Jihoon is Rain right?” Junmyeon asking with confident look.

 

Chorong nods her head agreeing Junmyeon. Getting that response Junmyeon continues, “I have Rain’s material anyway”

 

Chorong coughs now. “W-what?”

 

Junmyeon pretending to fix his seat, “I have that toned abs, ofcourse im manly, sweet to my girlfriend, and will do anything for her for sure. No one will disappoint if I’m her boyfriend,” Junmyeon ends up his sentence with grinning.

 

While Chorong dumbfounded by his statement. But then finally Chorong burst into laugh. Laughing hardly, causing half of people in that patbingsoo’s café looking at both of them.

 

Junmyeon that feels embarrassed because of Chorong’s laugh try so hard not to laugh too. “Well, but why are you laughing? I’m sincere saying those things”

 

Hearing that Chorong laughs again, but this time she’s trying not too laugh that hard. Covering with tissue and her hand.

 

“W-why? You don’t believe it? Let me show you then,” Junmyeon put out his phone, then busy opening this and that in his phone. “Here here”

 

This time Chorong speechless seeing that picture. Picture of Junmyeon working out at a gym with his friend, in that picture Junmyeon shirtless and his statement before about toned thing is real. Chorong’s face suddenly redden because seeing that toned picture.

 

“G-get out of that thing,” Chorong looks at the other side, pretending not looking at that picture even a single time. Junmyeon’s confident burn up, he grins all over again then smile more widely.

 

Chorong tries so hard to avoid Junmyeon’s eyes that keeps looking at her, and the waiter comes on time. Making these two people busy eating their own patbingsoo, well not forgetting what just happened.

 

Junmyeon slurps his last patbingsoo while glances at Chorong, “So… how about going out tomorrow or whenever you want? I’m okay. Do you have any time?”

 

“I think it’s better if… how about three days after this day? I mean… we can spend some days with texting each other or things like that…” Chorong playing her spoon with smile.

 

“So… three days after this? Then I’ll send you many messages?”

 

“Okay… I’ll be waiting”

 

***

 

To : Ronga

Chorong-ah

I’m so bored ㅠ.ㅠ 

 

From : Ronga

Then what should I do?

 

To : Ronga

Let’s meet!!!!

I want to see youu ㅎㅎㅎ 

 

From : Ronga

No.

I don’t want to see you

 

To : Ronga

Why so meanie… ㅠㅠ

I bet you miss me more than I miss you :p

 

***

 

To : Ju-myeon

I don’t miss you.

Even a little ant.

 

From : Ju-myeon

Eey.. don’t pretend that you don’t miss me~

I can see your heart Rong-ah ^o^

 

To : Ju-myeon

What? Rong-ah?

Well, whatever

 

From : Ju-myeon

Why? It’s cute right?

And the nickname is more cute than your message

 

Chorog grins happily reading Junmyeon’s message. He’s so attractive and other words can’t explain. Chorong typing the message then send it to him. It’s been two days they’re not seeing each other. Just texting each other and talks anything, from the important one to the useless one. But it’s more often about the useless one just like now.

 

While Junmyeon grins from head to toe because of Chorong less emoticon and cooly act. Junmyeon knews that she likes playing hard to get because it’s her type. Just look at how Chorong shyly acts around him and the way she reply his message. It’s all diferent and cute on the otherside.

 

To : Ju-myeon

Ju-myeon-ah.

Let’s watch a movie tomorrow!

I have a movie that I want to watch so badly>_<

 

From : Ju-myeon

What’s with Ju-myeon ——

Really? Call! I’ll pick you up tomorrow

Now go to sleeep~ dream of me ^o^

 

***

 

Chorong puts on a little make-up on her face, covering her head with her favourite headbands, puts on her favourite sneakers that only wear once ((when Chanyeol’s band perform for the first time)), and the main poin is wearing her limited edition dress that she always keep it, waiting for the right time to puts it on.

 

“Wow. Wooow. Noona, where are you going?” Chanyeol peeking behind the doors then  walks to Chorong’s room, grinning over his sister’s act.

 

Chorong stops put on her make-up, sends glare to her brother. “What do you want? After abandoned me carelessly”

 

“Chanyeol-ah… Noonaaa... Wow. Chorong Noona.. what are you doing?” Baekhyun suddenly appears in Chorong’s room. Awe at Chorong’s new appereance for his eyes.

 

Chorong rolled her eyes, “Yah! Park Chanyeol! Drag this bacon away!”

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun look at each other confusedly, then laughing together at the same time.

 

Baekhyun holds his stomach, trying to control his laugh. “Noona, you look so pretty.. yet weird youh… know?”

 

Hearing that Chorong take a look at her appereance at mirror, smiling widely then whirl twice. “Nope. I think it’s cute and he will like it”

 

Chanyeol stops his laugh, changing his expression in serious way. “He? What is he? I mean who is he? You’re not telling me anything”

 

Baekhyun shuts his mouth, choosing to get out from Chorong’s room quietly.

 

“Eey… you’re the one that pairing me up with him,” Chorong carelessly says still fixing her make-up and hair.

 

Chanyeol rubs his neck, “S-so… what do you mean is that you’re going out with Junmyeonie Hyung?” Chanyeol widing his eyes, “I-I mean… for sure? No no. For real?”

 

Chorong glances to her brother then stands up while fixing her dress. “Maybe yes?”

 

“W-what? Maybe?” Chanyeol let out a sigh, “I’m okay if Noona going out with Junmyeon Hyung, but I’m not sure he wiill—”

 

“He will what?” Chorong cuts his sentence, looking at Chanyeol fiercely. While Chanyeol walks slowly to the door, trying to escape.

 

“He will…” Chanyeol stops, “Will like you,” then runs to his room and locks his door for his safety.

 

Chorong muttering so hard at her brother act. ‘Why he is so childish? Is it my real brother? That childish one?

 

***

 

‘What should I do now? Should I bell the door? Calling her? Or maybe calling Chanyeol instead?’ Junmyeon thoughts again and again, not sure what should he do. He’s been there for a while, but still can’t decide what will he do.

 

Junmyeon sighs hardly, ‘Okay. Let’s be the real gentlemen. Let’s bell the door,’ he thoughts again then press the bell button.

 

Dingdong. Junmyeon already press the bell button, waiting for someone to open up the door. He tries so hard to control his smile.

 

“Woo.. who is this? Our Junmyeonie Hyung is here!” Chanyeol says as he opens the door, Baekhyun already by his side giggling quietly.

 

Junmyeon laughs awkwardly, “You’re here Baekhyun-ah? What are you doing here?”

 

“We’re going to practice here Hyung,” Baekhyun says excitedly, “Now we’re waiting for the other members.. and about you hyung?”

 

Junmyeon feels taken a back at the question, then sends help look to Chanyeol who’s laughing quietly now. But Chanyeol didn’t seem to help him or do something like that.

 

“A-ah… You’re here?”

 

‘Thanks God. Chorong is the real angel for me.’ Junmyeon thoughts his smile slowly appear.

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun fasly look at the source. It’s Chorong, ofcourse. Baekhyun giggling again, then steps back trying not to involved in any topic they’ll talk about.

 

Chanyeol glances to Junmyeon. “Hyung, I trust you. Don’t ruin my sister”

 

Junmyeon smiles. “Chan—”

 

“Wow. Chanyeolie has grown up now, since when you acts like that towards me Chanyeol-ah? It feels good!” Chorong pats Chanyeol’s head even though she should tiptoe.

 

Chorong walks towards Junmyeon, standing side by side with him. Waving her hand to Chanyeol, ((and Baekhyun)) codes with her eyes to Junmyeon that they should go now.

 

***

 

“Rong-ah.. what do you want? Popcorn? Nacho? Hotdog?” Junmyeon asks Chorong excitedly while staring at the menu on snack bar.

 

Chorong giggles. “I’m okay with anything. But maybe popcorn?”

 

“Popcorn call!” Junmyeon fastly agree with Chorong, “What taste? Caramel? Sweet? Salty? Mixed?”

 

“Yah… Junmyeon-ah—” Chorong tugging Junmyeon’s shirt-sleeve, “Speak slowly, and I’m really okay with anything,” Chorong reassures Junmyeon with her puppy eyes.

 

Junmyeon blinks at a second then coughs, “R-really? Is it okay if Mixed one?” hearing that Chorong nodding excitedly, still letting her smile on.

 

After for a while. Finally both of them sit in their cinema’s audience seats. Waiting for the movie to start.

 

“Rong-ah…” Junmyeon looks at Chorong sincerely, “I—”

 

“Mm? What?”

 

Junmyeon coughs cooly, “Ah no. Nothing”

 

“Myeonie”

 

Junmyeon coughs again. “W-what? Myeonie?”

 

Chorong smiles shyly, “Yes… is it cute? I like noodles, and you’re myeonie

 

“It’s cute—” Junmyeon shooks his head, “You’re cute”

 

Both of them feel embarrassed now by their cheesy words.

 

Junmyeon cuts off, “I’m so glad”

 

“Why?” Chorong tries to act busy with her cola.

 

“Park Chorong. Chorong-ah. Chorongie. Rong-ah. Rongie. Rorongie”

 

Chorong’s cheeks redden. “W-what are you talking”

 

“Rong-ah—” Junmyeon takes a deep breath then continues, “I’m so really glad to know you”

 

Chorong shyly cover her face then nodding. “Me too. Thankyou for coming to my life, and p—” Chorong grins, “Please don’t leave me”

 

Junmyeon smiles confidently, slowly takes Chorong’s hand then hold it. “I won’t”

 


 

sooooooo cheesy.

thankyou for reading anyway.

waiting for your opinions~~

and...

have a nice dayyyy!