Chapter 11

Dangerously in love

​THE LETTER.

 
​Moonbyul attempted many times to tell Youngsun how she felt, but everytime she tried, it sounded like her greasiness. "Kim Youngsun, i love you more than you know" she turned facing the other girl. "so greasy miss moon, but i love you too. greasiness and all" Solar playfully pushed Moonbyul and laughed. All the younger girl could do was laugh too, but inside she was shattered, she just wanted Solar to know her real feelings for her. One night Byul decided to write all her feelings down towards the older girl. Even if she didn't give it to the girl, she needed to let all these built up feelings out. Yes, she could dance it out but that only numbed her temporarily before the feelings came flushing back again. She pulled out a note pad and pen and began writing.
 
​Dear my beautiful, gorgeous, y, angelic Yongdonnie.
 
I don't know how long I have loved you, but with every bit of my being I have loved you whole heartedly. I wish you could see me the the way i see you. From the way you say my name, to the way you look at me. Even down to how your smile brightens up the whole room, even on the darkest of days. I have loved every bit of you my yeba. You amaze me every day, from your silliest antics to when you're mad and giving me the cutest pout, I have loved you. Even when I have to see you be happy in someone elses arms, I still loved you. You have no idea what you being in my life has done to me, I never knew how I lived life before you entered. Some days I curse the man above for sending me such a beautiful angel, because she can't be mine. The times I cherish most is when you cuddle into me and wrap your arm around my waist, you send chills throughout my whole body. When you fall asleep on me, you're cute snore you do I absolutely adore it. When you give me hugs and kiss me on the cheek, you have no idea what that does to me. I wished you noticed my feelings, but you are absolutely a yeba. When we're walking together, you will unconciously grab my hand and intertwine your fingers with mine, it drives me crazy Kim Youngsun. How I wished all these things weren't just because of our friendship, but because you felt the same for me too. Why can't you see that we're soulmates Youngsun-ah, I love you even when you feel at your worse and even more when you're feeling at your best. I miss you even if we have spent the whole day together, do you miss me like I miss you?. Do you think about me as much as I think of you?. My favourite thing about you is how you make me feel without knowing it, but it kills me that you don't take my compliments and ''I love yous" as seriously as I would like, but I remember you're still a pabo. Even if all these feelings reside within me, your happiness is my happiness and i'll absolutely do anything to see your beautiful smile. Even if that means stepping back and letting someone else take care of you just as I have, even if it means I have to help them out and let them know your favourite things and how to surprise you. After all you are my everything Kim Youngsun, even if I love another you will always be my first love and I will cherish that the most.
 
Love your one and only Byulkong forever and always.
 
​Moonbyul let tears fall from her eyes as she wrote the letter, with little droplets falling onto the piece of paper she had written on. Some of the words had been smudged from the tears that hit the paper. She folded the paper and hid in the middle of the note pad she had written on and returned the note pad into one of her drawers. She layed on her bed and fell asleep, it was just another night that she went to bed crying.
 
 
 
 

A/N ; that was a quick update. this story is actually helping me rant a little, i didn't realise that this is actually related some what to my own experience. but yeah .... just a update for this story for you all. I hope the letter wasn't too much but I uh yeah. :)