Chapter 12

Dangerously in love

It was already late in the afternoon when Solar decided to leave Moonbyuls house, the day for the both of them had gone by faster and they hadn't realise the time yet. ​"ahh Byul-ah, i better be going now" ​she didn't want to leave but she knew if she didn't that would be another day without Eric. "​okay, today was fun Youngsun-ah" ​she gave the older girl a hug before showing her out the door. Solar waved to her bestfriend one last time before draping her coat over her hand covering a piece of paper. ​

 


​After breakfast the two the bestfriends cleaned the dishes from breakfast before they decided what they were going to do for the day. Moonbyul had remembered her two younger sister, Seulgi and Umji as well as their dad were visiting her today. She was more than exicted to say the least, she hadn't seen them in 2 and a half years, her mother had to work as usual but her dad was the CEO so he cleared his schedule to see his eldest daughter. "ahh Solar-ssi, appa, Seulgi & Umji are visiting today, would you like to see them too?" her bestriend was more than happy to oblige, she saw the Moons as her family now. "should we invite the maknaes over too? im sure they will be excited to see them especially Whee-pup" the older asked.
 
With a nod from the blonde girl the older one grabbed her phone from the couch and dialed Wheein's number.
 
"Hello Solar unnie!" the younger answered
 
"Whee-pup, im at Byullies ......"
 
"are you still there unnie, what about Eric Oppa?"
 
"uhh i let him know i was staying with Byul for the night, he stayed with his parents"
 
unconvinced the younger decided to not ask anymore questions about her unnies stay with Moonbyul
 
​"okay unnie, what do i owe the pleasure of this call?"
 
"aish this girl, are you with Hwasa-ssi. The Moons are visiting today, Moonie was wondering if yous would like to join?"
 
"ARGH! YES UNNIE, ILL LET HWASA KNOW" with that the phone clicked and that was the end of the phone call
 
Solar smiled and Moonbyul knew that was a yes that the maknaes were joining. These two bestfriends knew each other so well, they could read the others face and know what the other was thinking. It was freaky really, but some things didn't even need to be sad aloud. The Moons were coming over to Byuls for afternoon tea so they had a bit of time to prepare and go shopping for necessary groceries. They searched the cupboards and fridge to see what they could prepare, after 20mins of searching between the cupboard and fridge all Byul had was mouldy cheese, half eaten crackers, left over pizza and what looks like left over chinese from a week ago. The only decent thing she had was her coffee, she had just managed to find enough food for breakfast for the two of them.
 
"ahh, looks like we'll have to go get a few groceries Solar-ssi" Moonbyul scratched the back of her head awkwardly, she didn't realise how much a mess her cupboards and fridge was. Well she did, but it was a little bit more embarassing for the girl since Solar had seen everything herself. "okay what do you plan on having for the family Moonbyul?" Solar slightly smirked, she was amused at the awkward stance of the taller girl, she wanted to laugh but she knew her cupboards and fridge was almost identical probably. "ahh? what should we do Kim Youngsun?" the older girl laughed and went off to find a pen and paper to write a list to go by. She knew where Byul left those exact things and off she headed towards Byuls room. Moonbyul continued to ponder about what she should buy for her family plus the two maknaes, herself and Solar. She was too occupied to know that the older girl had left to go to search in her room for a pen and paper.
 
​Solar searched in the drawers that Byul normally leaves a pen and paper in, she moved things around to look under to see if she could find it. She opened every drawer searching hard for the items. She finally found the paper and pen underneath a magazine with Krystal from F(x) on the cover, she rolled her eyes "aish! this girl has been a hardcore fan for so long. Im not surprised" She pulled the pad from under the magazine and as she did, a paper fell out of it. she wondered what it was, she knows she shouldn't invade her bestfriends privacy but her curiosity took over. She was about to open the folded paper when she heard Moonbyul calling her from the kitchen "Youngsun-ah! where are you?" she hid the paper the pocket of the pants she was wearing and walked out to where the other girl was calling. "here! i was looking for a pen and note pad so we could write down what we should get" she smiled her biggest smile at the taller girl.
 
"ohhhhhhhhhh very good! maybe you're not just a beautiful face after all" Moonbyul smirked, everytime she was around Kim Youngsun, greasy things slipped from . "such greasiness Moon Byul Yi ..... YAAAAAAAH!" Solar had realised that there was a hidden insult as she landed a series of punches on the other girls arm. "ah ah ah ! okay sorry sorry" but she laughed instead, it wasn't a secret that she enjoyed the older girls reactions, she was indeed a lot of fun to tease. But they really needed to stop playing and make sure they had things sorted before the guest arrived. "okay what should we have?" Solar asked, Moonbyul had thought hard about it. Only to come up with pizza and chicken, Solar shook her head in disbelief at the other girl. "okay, pizza and chicken it is" Solar agreed.
 
they decided that they would wait until later to order the food and pick it up in time for the guests to arrive. "what should we do in the mean time Miss Kim?" really Byul would like to go back to bed, but knowing Kim Youngsun that wasn't going to happen. "how about a movie or watch a series?" suggested the older girl. "ah! i know" Moonbyul fetched her laptop and sat on the couch. "how about we watch Youtube clips? LOOK ! UNNIE, they have the recent Weekly Idol episode with EXID" Moonbyul excitedly pointed at the video she was talking about. Solar shifted her things and sat next to the younger girl "ahh alright lets watch it then" Byul excitedly jumped from her seat and plugged the HDMI cord from her TV to her laptop and pressed play on the video. They were at the random play dance of the programme and Hyerin had been caught and was recieving her punishent of 'indian bop' . "HAHAHHAHAH UNNIE LOOK HEECHUL OPPA LOOKS SCARED OF HYERINIEE" the both of them bursted into fits of laughter. Even when Hyerin was angry she still was cute as ever.
 
They watched until the end and was amazed at how amazing Hani was at the 'guess what Hyerin is eating' she really was amazing. "ahh Hani is a genious" Byul sat in amazement while watching. "maybe me and Hani can be friends! we are born the same year!" Moonbyul continued daydreaming of becoming friends with the famous Ahn Heeyeon. "yah am i not enough for you Moon Byul Yi?" Moonbyul snapped out of her daydream to be faced with reality, "ah Kim Youngsun, you're more than enough for me" she winked and smirked at the older girl, only earning another series of punches and being pushed off the couch. "YAH KIM YOUNGSUN!" Byul stood up from the floor an attacked the older girl with a tickle attack. With every tickle, Solars laughter grew louder and louder. Moonbyul enjoyed this, making the girl of her dreams laugh, it was her favourite thing. "yahyah! Byullie-ah stop stop" Solar said in between breaths and laughs. Byul stopped and sat back on the couch, now feeling accomplished from winning their little game.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 


A/N : okay, that was too long so ill split it okay :) theres still more to add, but im getting impatient with myself. but hopefully ill have answer for any questions you have in the next chapter :)