Chapter 1

Dangerously in love

Moonbyul and Solar have been friends sinc​e their first year of highschool, they met after their math class. While the teacher was explaining the days lesson, the two sat in the back of the class. Moonbyul was a quiet student who always seemed to keep to herself, but Solar on the other hand was the complete opposite. She found it easy to make friends and to approach people to have an conversation. What the two did have in common was they both hated math and found that it was really an unnecessary subject, I mean who was going to use algebra in the future anyway. Moonbyul sat in the far corner of the class, with her arm resting on the desk while laying her head on top of her arm. She was far from being interested in what the teacher was saying and couldn't wait for the class to be over.

 

 

​"Moon Byul Yi!" ​the teacher called. Moonbyul looked at the teacher with a flustered face ​"yes ? sorry sir, i'll pay attention". With a glare, the teacher continued with the lesson, Moonbyul rolled her eyes and laid her head back down. Solar who was sitting on the opposite side of the class to Moonbyul, giggled at the site of the girl who had just been scolded by the teacher. She was intrigued by the other girl and wanted to approach her but wasn't sure on how too. There was only 10 minutes before the class ended, with the remaining time Solar began to think of how to approach the girl. ​"Maybe I could ..... nooo that wouldn't work .. hmmm ? maybe oh no then i'd look weird." She doesn't know why but she just couldn't find a way to approach the girl, instead she decided to wait for the girl to walk pass knowing that Moonbyul had to walk past her to leave the class. As the bell rang for their next class, the rest of the students hurried to pack their bags, Moonbyul had already packed her things because she wanted to leave the dreaded class as soon as it ended. But just her luck the teacher called her to stay after class so he could talk to her. ​"Miss Moon, I need you to pay more attention in my class. I hear from the other teachers that you seem to be more focused in their classes. So if you could at least pay more attention to me id be more than .........." ​Moonbyul cut the teacher off before he could finish ​"Sir, I still manage to keep my grades up but sometimes your monotone voice puts me to sleep" ​with that said she her heels and headed for the door. Knowing full well her parents were going to get yet another call from her math teacher, on her way out she was stopped by a girl whom she had never paid any attention too.

 

 

Solar packed her things slowly, killing time while she watch the tall blonde slender girl get yet another scolding. ​"your monotone voice puts me to sleep" ​Solar quickly packed her things as she saw the girl walk closer and closer to walk out of the door. She jumped out of her seat as quickly as she could, but carefully so she wouldn't completely make a fool out of herself as a first impression. ​"uh hi, Im Kim Youngsun, but everyone calls me Solar" ​Solar awkwardly put her hand out for the other to shake it, Moonbyul on the other hand looked at Solar then back at her hand. A little taken aback she took the hand and greeted her back ​"hi um im Moon Byul Yi nice to meet you?" ​with that she removed her hand from Solars.

 

 

 


 

A/N ; please if you have any suggestions let me know. also i think when i move on in the story the chapters will hopefully be longer than this. also yeah remember this is my first time writing and im just writing whatever comes to my mind.