Chapter 2

Dangerously in love

​On her way to her next class, which she was glad it was music. Moonbyul got lost in her thoughts wondering why that girl had stopped to talk to her ... ​"hi um im Moon Byul Yi, nice to mee you" ​She removed her hand from the others, hoping that the other girl didn't realise how sweaty her palm was. She wiped her hand on her school shirt and looked down at her feet, she's not used to talking to someone she didn't know. Solar looked at the other girl with worry written all over her face ​"oh im sorry, i didn't mean to approach you so suddenly. i was just wondering if you maybe wanted eat lunch together today?" Moonbyul who was still admiring the dirt on the ground like it was really the best looking thing in the world, looked at the other girl and started to notice the beautiful girl who stood before her. Her beautiful brown eyes, the way her long luscious curvy brown hair flowed, the cute little beauty spot under her eyebrow. Not to mention her gorgeous smile, although it may have been a little awkward at the time. ​"why have i never noticed this beautiful creature before... aish!" Moonbyul thought to herself .. "hey so do you want to sit with me at lunch today?" ​Solar asked again while waving her hand in front of the shocked girls face. ​"pardon ?! oh i uh ... im not sure, im not really good around new people sorry". ​Solar who was a bit disappointed, still managed to plant a believable smile on her face ​"oh okay, well the offer is still there if you change your mind" 

 

 

"okay thank you ill keep that in mind" Moonbyul replied feeling a little guilty for shutting down such a pretty being. ​"i guess ill see you around Moonbyul"  with that Solar continued to her next class. As Moonbyul reached her next class, she was greeted by none other than her cute puppy-like friend ​"Hi ! UNNIE ! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO GET HERE!" ​Moonbyul who was still stuck in her thoughts, came back down to earth when she realised someone had been trying to gain her attention. ​"ohh, my little puppy missed me. sorry Mr Choi kept me back again" ​she said as she scratched the back of her neck. ​"What again? you're always in trouble with him" ​Wheein said with disbelief in her voice. ​"aigoo, what am i going to do with you my little puppy, come on lets go get our usual seats" ​with that,the two of them sat near the back in the middle row. Wheein had been Moonbyuls friend since they could remember, they were basically joined at the hip since diapers and relied on each other like sisters would. Although they were basically inseperable, music was the only class they had at the same time.

 
 
 
Class started and the students rose from their seats to greet their teacher Ms Park. The two friends who were at the back of the class giggling and talking hadn't realised the teacher had arrived. ​"Miss Moon and Miss Jung! would you care to share with the class what you two are giggling about?" ​with the sudden shock, the two stood right up and greeted their teacher ​"sorry miss, it won't happen again" ​the two bowed once again and sat back down in their seats. Just then Moonbyul saw a familar figure standing with the teacher. ​"Okay everyone, this here is Kim Youngsun. Shes transferring into music, take care of her" ​Moonbyul gulped as she looked at her again, Wheein noticed and nudged her now shocked friend in the side ​"whats with that look unnie, you look like you've seen a ghost". ​"Miss Kim, you may go find yourself a seat" ​with that, Solar scanned around the class looking for an empty seat. She locked eyes with a familiar face, who seem to try to avoid eye contact with her and seated beside her was a cute little puppy like girl with the cutest dimple. She walked in their direction, lucky enough for her she seen someone she was familiar with and there was a seat in their row.
 
 
 
Wheein was the first to greet her ​"hi, im Jung Wheein nice to meet you" ​she flashed her best smile at the new girl in their class. She turned to look Moonbyul who was pretending to be interested in her music book, which was upside down. ​"Yah! unnie aren't you going to greet her" ​Wheein said as she hit Moonbyul on the arm. ​"oh, its alright. we have the same math class together right? we met just before" ​Solar whispered to Wheein. Moonbyul on the other hand was stuck pretending she was interested in her upside down book in front of her ​"oh no, not in this class too. why does she need to be in this class too!" ​she peeked from behind her book to take a look at the girl seated next to Wheein. ​"even her side profile is perfect" ​Solar who could feel someone looking at her, turned to look at Moonbyul who quickly went back to hiding behind her still upside down book. Solar giggled at how cute the girl was and turned back to pay attention to the teacher.
 
 
 
At the end of class, Wheein invited Solar to sit with them at lunch. Solar gladly took the offer, Moonbyul stood in disbelief at what had just happened. She had already turned down Solars invite to sit with her at lunch, to now having to spend more time with the girl. Thanks to her 'not-so-good' friend Wheein ​"damn you Wheein, I already managed to avoid lunch with her" ​she wasn't happy with Wheein as she continued to glare at her friend. ​"Unnie, why are you looking at me like that? are you mad i invited Solar?" ​with that cute face of hers, how could she stay "mad" at her ​"uh no thats not it, im just thinking" ​she managed to say back to her. ​"uh, alright whatever you say. you're weird today" Wheein was quick to run before Moonbyul could hit her, with that Moonbyul chased after her with a fist held up in the air ​"YAH YOU GET BACK HERE JUNG WHEEIN"
 
 
 
 
 

 
A/N ; uh i hope you enjoy this chapter. its kind of all over the place i think. i dont know but i really dont have an outline for this story. i really am just making it up as i go LOL