Chapter 10

Dangerously in love

Solar woke up to the smell of freashly made coffee and pancakes, she turned with her arm resting on top of the back of the couch to face Byul who was busily making breakfast for the both of them. ​"Byul-ah goodmorning!" ​she said sweetly, she waited for a reply only to recieve none. She was a little confused and hurt that her best friend hadn't answered her back, Solar was about to open to repeat her goodmorning. But just as she did, Byul began dancing and singing to a familiar song. ​"neomu areumdaun daun daun daun view". ​It seemed Byul was also too busy dancing and singing to notice the older was awake and watching her dance around in the kitchen. ​"aish this girl! she's so cute" ​Solar could only smile and giggle at the sight of her bestfriend. She decided to sneak up behind the taller girl and surprise heir with a back hug, as soon as she attacked the girl embracing her in a hug. The other jumped and squealed from the slight surprise she got from Solars sudden attack.

 

​Moonbyul removed her earphones from her ears ​"how long have you been awake?" ​she asked awkwardly. ​"long enough to see everything Byul-ah" ​Solar laughed and started to imitate all of Byuls actions from earlier. ​"yah! i didnt look like that" ​the younger one pouted and folded her arms. ​"whatever you say" ​Solar said mockingly ​"MOONBYUL THE PANCAKES!" ​Moonbyul turned back to see the pancakes nearly burnt, luckily she caught it in time. ​"that was your fault for sneaking up on me you know" ​she teased. Now it was the brunettes turn to pout ​"no it wasn't byullie!" ​she pouted more pretending to be more upset. ​"are you 5 or 25 Miss Kim?" ​Moonbyul teased again ​"go wash up and hurry back before the food gets cold" ​she patted the other girls head, Solar turrned away from Moonbyul and marched to the bathroom with her arms folded to wash up just as Moonbyul told her too. When she returned, breakfast was set out on the counter for the both of them with Moonbyul sitting waiting for the other to return from the bathroom.

 

​"aigoo, do i have adult Kim Youngsun or 5 year old Kim Youngsun to join me for breakfast" ​Moonbyul continued her teasing, keeping the fact that she had cried herself to sleep because of the girl who sat next to her. ​"YAH dont talk to your older like that, and for your information its adult Kim Youngsun okay!" ​Solar tried to sound angry at the other girls words but couldnt hide the fact that there was a grin forming on her face. ​"okay Miss Kim, i believe you" ​she said teasingly. The two of them sat in silence enjoying the simple breakast Byul had prepared, Moonbyul was first to break the silence ​"uh anyways unnie, not that i dont mind but why did i find you sleeping on my couch?" ​Solar looked at the other girl not sure how to answer her. ​"oh i uh, couldn't sleep. Eric stayed at his parents house and i uh i dont know" ​Moonbyul could tell there was something up with the older girl but decided not to ask anymore questions. ​"oh okay, but why didnt you wake me up when you arrived, you could've had the bed" ​she gave a smile to the other girl.

 


Solar arrived home from Moonbyuls apartment and sat on her couch, she forgot that she was to text Eric as soon as she got home. She fished out her phone, just in time to see her phone needed to charge. She walked into her bedroom and put her phone on charge, making sure she had switched on at the wall. After a few minutes, she saw her phone was charged enough to text her boyfriend. She opened the message box to text ​"My Love <3" ​only to stumble across ​"Moonfart" ​instead. She scrolled through their messages to one another.


M ; YEBA ! I was looking at sun today do you know why ?

YB ; YAH! YOU KNOW ITS DANGEROUS TO LOOK AT THE SUN PABO

M ; no i was looking at it with my sunglasses, anyways it doesn't shine as bright as you ;)

YB; Pabo, dont say such greasy things to me *pout* 

M ; aigoo you still cute even i can't see you right now. anyways what are you wearing ? ;)

YB ; YAH! DON'T BE A ERT!

M ; no no i wasn't but i hope im not looking at the wrong person. so just turn around. if it isn't you im screwed!

​Solar turned to see her bestfriend standing about 10ft away from her holding something in her hand

M ; okay it is you, meet you half way .. you see that light pole walk towards that.

the both of them met where Moonbyul instructed, in her hand was Solars favourite chocolate, and a teddy bear. ​"here, i saw it in the shop and thought of you" ​She gave the older the surprise gift and her best nose scruched up smile. ​"what is this for byullie?" ​the older girl obviously still in shock by the suddden surprise. ​"am i not allowed to show my bestfriend i apprieciate her? is that anyway to thank me?" ​Moonbyul chuckled, of course she was showing her bestfriend her apprieciation for her but it meant more to her than that as well. ​"ahh thank you Byul-ah, you know me so well. what will i do without you" ​she embraced the younger girl in a tight hug, and then she remembered ​"how did you know i was here?" ​Solar had gone for a walk at the park that was closest to her house, she just needed some fresh air. ​"oh i went to your apartment to drop them off to you, but i saw you as i drove past" ​She didn't want to sound like a creep but she really was just on her way to surprise Solar at her apartment. ​"ah okay, lets go back to mine, its a bit hot out" ​Solar walked in the direction she thought Byul parked ​"Yah yeba this way".

 

​Solar smile at the sudden memory, she searched for the teddy that Moonbyul had given her. When she found it, her smile grew bigger. Moonbyull was always good at surprising her with all her favourite things. She missed her Byulkong, she hadn't realised that she had since she had been so busy with Eric. She truly missed Byul, so she texted Eric and told him she will stay at Byuls tonight and she was sorry. She grabbed a few things before leaving to head to Moonbyuls apartment.